check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Does anyone have the "Cheat Beat 1-3" stories by Hardie?

Does anyone have the "Cheat Beat 1-3" stories by Hardie?

I believe there was three of them that were written, I can't seem to find them on the net. Thanks.

They were deleted off Hardie's webpage, but you can find them using the Wayback Machine archive:

https://web.archive.org/web/20100324...rdie/index.htm

I really liked Parts 2 and 3 of the Cheatbeat series.

2 an 3 are the best.

These stories always get me rock solid. The smaller, smarter, sexy ladies defeating, bigger Dumb, Dopey Dudes. Theres always the connection to girls feet and how they rub their toes against the dudes dicks and get them hard or something either that or fighting them while shortly after taking their feet and kick the dudes Dangling Ballsacks. They always end with the Dudes all beaten up, & on their knees while they have huge Boners, the Superior Ladies then Milk the dudes with their feet, and make them say stuff like, girls rule, Pigs drool, and yell Girl Power everytime the Ladies drive their sexy Legs and feet into the dudes pathetic dangling ballsacks. I wish the Hardie Stories had more Dick Stomping, dudes being ****** to jerk, & cum on ladies feet, more Wrestling, more ****** Footjobs, and more cougars defeating younger stupid pig dudes.