check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: A short story from my wifes friend

A short story from my wifes friend

So my wife has enlisted some of her friends to help us create content for our clip store, do custom clips, sell the footwear etc and it turns out that not only are they super excited about it but are also rather good!

I have quite a few ball busting vocal clips that they have sent (a sample of one is on our youtube channel) and they are going to start experimenting with JOI clips (is anyone here interested in them?)

I also have a couple of dozen ball crushing clips to go on our store (lamb balls), and am happy to do direct sales if you prefer. The new girls are really keen to try these out for them selves so if you fancy a cheap custom, let me know!

Our youtube channel can be found here:

https://www.youtube.com/user/UKMF4U/videos

This is the first part of a story one of them sent me this morning so I thought I would share - any comments or feedback I will pass on for you:

-----------------

A Dish Best Served Cold

They had him cornered. The surprise in his eyes did nothing to soothe their bubbling vengeance. It had been a while, months even, since he had cheated on them…..with each other. Months since they had met. Months since they had started plotting their revenge.
    They advanced towards him from every direction. His eyes frantically seeking an escape, but there was none. He started to talk, to charm his way out of the situation, but he was swiftly silenced as Catherine put her neatly manicured finger firmly on his lips. Her other hand slowly unzipping his fly.
    He moaned, his thoughts changing from fear to anticipation. As if reading his mind, Jenny growled at him.
    “I know what you’re thinking. And you’re wrong”.
    A chill ran down his spine as he realised that all the pain he had caused them, was now pure seething anger. That he was helpless to their plan. That they were relishing the control they now had over him.
    As Catherine slipped his balls out from their confines, he felt the others, Jenny, Fiona and Clare, each take hold of a part of him. Catherine was focussed solely on her task: to exact the pain he had caused her on his balls. She took them tenderly in the palm of her hand and began to stroke them. He couldn’t help but enjoy the sensation, but his enjoyment ended suddenly as a sharp pain ran the length of his body. Catherine’s gentle caress was now vice-like. Her nails penetrating the skin which yielded instantly to her pressure. She dug deeper and deeper, and then, with her nails at their deepest, she began pulling his balls apart. As she pulled, she increased the pressure, enjoying the feeling of his balls desperately trying to resist her. But she was unforgiving.
    Paralysed with the pain, he could do nothing as he saw Fiona join Catherine in the torment of his balls. Fiona added her hands to his ordeal. Using the heel of her hand, she started to crush his balls. First the left, then the right. Crushing each ball down as Catherine pulled them apart. The skin so taut he felt it begin to rip.
    And then the torment ended.
    As he tried to evade their grasp, his breath ragged, he realised that this interlude was part of their choreography. Now Jenny and Clare took positions, eagerly salivating at what they had planned.
    For the first time he noticed they had dressed for the occasion. Each of them wearing soft, supple leather flat shoes, which they began to manipulate his balls with. First Jenny, then Clare, rolled their leather clad feet over his balls. He could see their toes straining with their task. He could feel each toe add more and more pressure to his brutalised balls. He could feel his balls being pressed and crushed beyond anything he had experienced before.
    The girls were synchronised in their movements, in their control, in their vengeance. They were enjoying his anguish. Enjoying their power.
    Just as he felt his balls could take no more, the pressure changed and he felt his balls suddenly being ****** into each other. Jenny and Clare now squeezing his balls between the thin, flexible soles of their shoes. They rolled them between their feet, each movement adding more pressure to the crush. They could feel his balls resisting their pressure, but this only enflamed their desire more. They pushed harder and harder. His balls began to scream with the pressure. He felt they were going to explode.
    The girls relaxed their feet, and he gasped in relief, only to be blinded in pain as Jenny and Clare, as if reading each other’s minds, pushed their feet together in one last vicious move, breaking his balls.
    They popped and spewed their warm, salty contents over the soft leather of the girls’ shoes. He whimpered, unable to do more, hoping that the ordeal was over.
    He was wrong.
    Catherine and Fiona, no longer needed to hold him down, joined in the girls’ reward. They too were shoed in soft, nubile leather, and as they exulted in their revenge, they spread their toes triumphantly in his pain. Twisting in his viscous fluid, bathing their toes in delight, they began to crush what was left of his balls. They took turn after exquisite turn to grind the pitiful remnants of his manhood into the ground. He could see their toes stretching the leather as they gripped each remaining piece of him, and then creasing and spreading as they eliminated his remains.
    Broken, he wished it would end. Wished they would finish with him, but they had one last task.
    Sharp nails took hold of his battered skin, and he felt the brutal toes eviscerating what was left of his balls, seeking out every last piece of him and then, mercilessly reminding him of their omnipotence, pounding them into oblivion.
    Sig. removed due to it offending the mods.

Email me if you want more info: WebMaster@MyFootwear4u.co.uk

Big Supporter
    Hi afterdark,

This is an excellent story.

I very much enjoyed it. I hope to see more of your/their work.

poolman2

Awesome story, loved the details and how the women toyed with his balls. I also enjoyed how the balls resisted to the girls feet, showing his balls tried all they could to challenge the girls.

Awesome story. I really enjoyed when you wrote about the balls attempting to resist.