check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: The reason I have sexual fantasies about being kicked in the balls...is because...

Big Supporter

The reason I have sexual fantasies about being kicked in the balls...is because...

The reason I have sexual fantasies about being kicked in the balls...is because I have huge real world anxieties about being kicked in the balls!

I discovered this video that explains it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7U8bhJHlrVI

It says that sexual fantasies are solutions to real world anxieties and that makes sense to me.

I have HUGE anxieties that people can go for my balls whenever they want and I won't be able to stop them or protect myself and everyone else will just point and laugh instead of supporting and comforting and protecting me.

It's as if people are ALLOWED to go for my balls with no repurcussions.

That terrifies me so I have to sexually fantasise about it to comfort myself.

Weird.

This could be the perfect explanation in your case, fearing something can mae you show signs of that fear to potential agressors and becoming to like what you fear can strangely give them subliminal signals that you are not at all afraid and that is not a weakness you have but a strong point.

I don't exactly know why, but I'd rather just stay at this level of awareness where it's kinda fun rather than delve deep within my psyche to figure out the dark reasons why. ^__^

Hi Eric

You're not the only one. It took me years to work out, and I thought I was insane, but since I was old enough to have sexual feelings I was both terrified of and turned on by the idea of being kicked in the balls, and eventually I realised that both came from an incident of being kicked by a girl at school when I was about ten years old. It was more than thirty years later that i came across an article about Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and realised that the symptoms they were talking about - anxiety, suicide attempts, endlessly playing out scenarios to myself etc, were exactly the things I was going through, combined with the effects on my sexuality as you are talking about. One of the hardest things to deal with was, and still is, the thing that you mention which is the apparent attitude of society that a man's balls are 'fair game'; that it's OK, that in fact it's just a joke, for a man's testicles to be assaulted, where it would never be OK for a woman to be assaulted sexually.

Quote Originally Posted by eric B View Post
    The reason I have sexual fantasies about being kicked in the balls...is because I have huge real world anxieties about being kicked in the balls!

I discovered this video that explains it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7U8bhJHlrVI

It says that sexual fantasies are solutions to real world anxieties and that makes sense to me.

I have HUGE anxieties that people can go for my balls whenever they want and I won't be able to stop them or protect myself and everyone else will just point and laugh instead of supporting and comforting and protecting me.

It's as if people are ALLOWED to go for my balls with no repurcussions.

That terrifies me so I have to sexually fantasise about it to comfort myself.

Weird.

Big Supporter
    I really don't understand y'all, y'all are talking about ballbusting like it's not natural, like it's a disorder, like you're ashamed to have it, like you cannot accept it, that's not the way you should see it, you shouldn't be ashamed of having such desires, you should be proud, you shouldn't look for reasons in your chilldhood that you think led to you liking having your balls kicked, if you ask me that's really Rubbish ! ( No offense intended ) I think ballbusting is a sexual fantasy, it's not something that is born out of sadness, depression, fear or post traumatic stress, because if it were then you wouldn't be turned on about it, you would do it just as a compulsion, just to get rid of the fear and anxiety, and belive me... I know what i'm talking about, i have OCD and i've been fighting it for years now, and it has nothing to do with ballbusting, belive me, ballbusting has helped me overcome it, because it brings joy and purpuse to my life, it's not something i or you shold be ashamed of, It's A GIFT ! It is something that is a part of you and you have to accept it, there is no other way
    The way that i see it, i like ballbusting because it's like... a power transfer, just think about it, the male is viewed by society as the stronger sex, women don't have such strengh as a man, but if a woman suddenly sqeezes your balls then... Oh OH You are not strong anymore, the woman has the power and she is boss, the very thing that makes you a man, now makes you weak, and you are at her mercy, That my friends, is the thought that drives women wild And makes my cock rock-hard ! So i think this is it, and it is not a curse but a gift Embrace it ! Cheers !

Big Supporter
    I think there are lots of reasons why people are into it, and it isn't the same for each. For any one person there might be a dozen reasons why. Some of them may be trauma related. It's EXTREMELY common for people with trauma disorders to be into BDSM, and it can be very healing for them IF it's done right (and can re-traumatise them if it's done wrong). Emotional support and aftercare are extremely important for that reason. But it's not about trauma for everyone... for some it's just fun and exciting!

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by One from the Vaults View Post
    I think there are lots of reasons why people are into it, and it isn't the same for each. For any one person there might be a dozen reasons why. Some of them may be trauma related. It's EXTREMELY common for people with trauma disorders to be into BDSM, and it can be very healing for them IF it's done right (and can re-traumatise them if it's done wrong). Emotional support and aftercare are extremely important for that reason. But it's not about trauma for everyone... for some it's just fun and exciting!
    Ok, i kinda get what you are saying, but for me it is all about the sexual pleasure, and the loss of control to the opposite sex, i for one get turned on about it, even if i just think about it, sometimes when i watch bb videos, i get hard and have a strong urge to touch myself, and when i do it with other girls, i get an erection again, sometimes when they kick me i don't get hard right away but after a minute i get a lasting erection and it stays like that all the while she is kicking me, so i associate it with fun, sex and mostly the loss of control by your most vulnerable body part, but i have a question then, i'd appreciate it if you could answer me... If you or some other person develop liking ballbusting because of a traumatic event, does it still turn you on ? Or do you still get an erection ? I also agree with you that sometimes if it is not done right ballbusting can also be traumatizing, i use to have lots of sessions with a girl long time ago, and after a while i let her squeeze my with no safeword, no limits, and sometimes she would go too far, and when i told her this she would be surprised about this, like she didn't even notice this, like she thought it was all fun, and i can remember a few rough sessions, not exactly with a feeling of joy or proudness but like something that botherd me and keeps popping in my mind sometimes like a bad memory... Sometimes you have to know when to stop.

Big Supporter
    I don't think it so much matters why we like ballbusting. We just do. As for me, I decided a long time ago to just make the most of it. It's just another part of my sexual life as far as I'm concerned.

I think my wife feels the same way. What matters to her is not my interest in women's feet and ballbusting, just that it's her feet and her busting of my balls.

Life is too short to worry about the little things. Take what you have and make the best of it. Just don't break laws and keep out of trouble.

Anyway, that's my take.

Your situation may differ.

poolman2

Interesting that you actually figured out the reason behind your fantasy. Im sure most people dont really ever care or look for the reason. Im sure there are many different reasons people can come to enjoy the same fantasy.

...is because the earliest memories I have a girls "knowing" that I had balls was in grade school where there were two girls who made a habit of hitting us boys in the balls every chance they got. Whether it was a kick, knee, tap from behind, or slap in the hallway they looked for every chance they got to hit some nuts...I guess from then on I associated girls and my sex organs with striking and ball pain.

Power /control transfer. It is so hot with her squeezing, we feed off of each others energy. She gets turned on by watching and gauging my reactions, I get turned on watching her enjoy the power over me.