This is the next chapter to Jesse's Playground (which I lamely labeled "My First Post". I also mixed up the embarrassment icon.)

Jesse was waiting on her front porch with a mischievous smile when Peter arrived. Her house was right across the street from the crowded playground and he had walked over with trepidation in his heart and a raging hardon in his pants. He was pleased to see she had changed into short shorts and a tight t-shirt. The hard points poking against the pink top made it clear the bra that had taunted him earlier that afternoon was now gone.

"I wasn't sure you'd have the balls to show up," she said standing up and walking to the driveway. "Come on back to the garage."

They went through the side door and he was surprised to see a weight lifting bench in the middle of the garage and a rack of weights to the right.

"You lift weights?" he asked.

"I know it's a shock to you," Jesse stood easily a head above him and her tits teased him just below mouth level, "but girls push iron too. Let's see what you can do."

He loaded up weights on the bar and sat on the bench with his legs spread wide, preparing to lay on his back.

"Are you going to spot me?" he asked?

"If you take off your shirt," she replied, fingering her own t-shirt. "Makes me kinda hot to watch."

That was enough for Peter. The shirt came off and he lay back. She stood towering over his head looking up her front and she arched her back as she helped him lift the bar over his head. He pushed 15 reps, but then started to falter and couldn't lift the bar off his chest.

"Help please," he gasped.

"NOW GIRLS!" Jesse called out and to Peter's surprise in walked Courtney and the blond twins Kimi and Tammy.

"What the hell?" Peter could barely keep his hold on the bar pressing on his chest.

Courtney and Kimi each rushed the boy and handcuffs flew through the air as his wrists were shackled wide apart to the ends of the weight bar. Only then did the girls lift the heavy iron and put it on the stand just above Peter's head.

"Hey!" Peter tried to roll off the bench, but he was easily kept in place with his arm so awkwardly pinioned above and behind his head. He pulled on the weight bar, but the heavy weight and grounded rack were not going anywhere. "Let me go!"

"We'll let these go," Jesse gripped the top of his shorts and underwear.

"Noooooo," Peter turned beet red. "Please, please please don't do that."

Courtney stood in front of him with her hands on her hips. "We already can see you have a boner."

Tammy said "You obviously like this."

Jesse said, "Believe me, this will be the least embarrassing thing we're going to do to you." And she peeled the shorts and underwear down his legs as the twins lifted his ankles and removed the shoes and socks. The last of Peter's clothing lay on a pile on the garage floor and the nude dude lay helpless on his back, wrists shackled above and behind his head, legs spread by the bench, raging erection quivering like it was about to launch into space, and ballsack shrunk tight in fear of impending danger.

"And you know what I like to do," Jesse smiled at the pleading eyes and grabbed the ballsack with her right hand.

Peter whimpered as she began to squeeze. Courtney looped a slender rope over the garage rafter just above the weight bench. Jesse dangled a small leather strap with snaps in front of Peter's confused gaze.

"It's called a testicle cuff," Jesse purred.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!" Peter inhaled sharply as she squeezed the base of the scrotum and snapped the cuff tightly in place.

"Let's raise 'em up, girls!" Jesse grinned as Courtney hooked the end of the rope to the cuff and Kimi pulled the rope hard.

"AHHHHHHH," Peter had to arch his back as his pistachios were pulled up. Jesse took a heavy weight and tied it to the end of the rope, ensuring a steady, painful tension.

Now the teenager's tender tatter-tots were pulled taut as tantalizing targets. Courtney finalized the deal by tying his ankles together beneath the wide bench that kept his knees spread far apart.

"Wha.. wha.. whadya gonna do?" Peter stammered.

"That depends on you," Jesse walked over to the garage door button. She pressed it and the door rose a few inches before she pushed it again to stop it. Peter realized with horror that he was facing the crowded playground right across the street. The place was packed with hundreds of kids playing after school sports.

"Oh please. Anything. Anything. Just not that."

"That's what I thought," Jesse pushed the button again and the door dropped. "You just have to read this to the camera and the garage door stays down."

"Camera?" Peter's head swiveled back and forth desperately. Courtney held up an iPhone and gave a friendly wave. Kimi held up a cue card with large letters. "You can't."

"Your choice, Petey," Jesse's hand began massaging the stretched nutsack. "We just want a little footage to make sure you never tell on us. And we want you to read this so that we can say you volunteered. It's just insurance. No one will see it as long as you keep your mouth shut." She moved toward the door button again. "Unless you prefer a live show for all your buddies across the street?"

"NO NO NO!" Peter said quickly. "I'll read the card."

Jesse smiled and stepped out of the shot as Courtney began recording and Jesse indicated for him to start reading.

"Hi," the boy said weakly, facing the camera, "I'm going to do a Jackass Junior dare with my friends. They get unlimited nutshots (he gulped hard as Courtney turned the card over for him to finish the sentence) for five minutes... wait, what?!?! FIVE MINUTES??? I can't take five minutes!"

"CUT!" Jesse yelled and she looked angrily at Peter. "You're getting five minutes with the garage door closed or ten minutes with the garage door open. Your choice. You get one more take or your balls are going to be the number one topic at school for the rest of the year."

Peter nodded in resignation and got through the same text, ending with "As you can see, I'm making sure I can't change my mind... or interfere with my hands. Let the nut-pounding begin."

Jesse mugged for the camera, her face right next to Peter's stretched scrotum. She flicked her index finger into the right nut and Peter grimaced. She flicked the left nut and got a sharp intake of breath from the recipient. She delivered a fast succession of ten flicks for each nut, drawing a steady groan from Peter.

Her hand went up in the air, flattened hard, and delivered a sharp slap from right to left. Peter squeaked loudly and his wrists pulled hard against the handcuffs. Her backhand went from left to right and the teen's torso twisted left and right. The slaps came steadily harder and harder, and Peter's body tried to curl up in vain, the hand cuffs clanking against the bar and his ankles swinging wildly back and forth under the bench.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH," his voice was steadily higher and louder with the steady onslaught on his suspended spuds.

Jesse stepped back and his hollering subsisted into sobs.

"We're just getting started," Jesse said in a mocking voice. "That was just the first minute. Don't be such a wimp, Peter. But we don't want to get the neighborhood poking their heads in here." With that, a ball gag was popped into Peter's surprised mouth and fixed in place. "Let's start with minute number 2."

Courtney kept the camera on Peter's muzzled face as he watched in horror as Kimi and Tammy each picked up one of his tennis shoes and hit the heels loudly against the palms of their hands."

"MMMMPPPHHHH... MMMPPPPPHHHH.... MMMPPPPHHHH..." Peter's eyes widened and he rapidly shook his head no.

Kimi stood on the right and Tammy stood on the left. Jesse reset Courtney's position in front of Peter so she could record the twin's action and the boy's reaction at the same time.

"Let her rip!" Jesse instructed.

The first sneaker arched high in the air, arced down quickly and the Nike nailed Peter's nuts with a loud SMACK!!!

"RRRRRRRRRRRGHHHGHGHGHGHGHRRRRRRRR!!!" Peter's torso twisted violently on the bench, but the restraints held fast. The pain piled on as he pulled his own pistachios involuntarily with his flopping around. The boy's body twisted and squirmed but the bound balls stayed perfectly placed for the next nutshot.

SMACK!!! The other sneaker landed home with a solid slap. Peter's eyes widened even more and the muffled scream sounded a little higher.

SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!!

The two blond girls built up a steady rhythm that racked the rascal's radishes. Peter's hollering evolved into short fast bursts of stoppered screams with each blow landing direct hits on both balls.

SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!!

Courtney carefully panned as she circled the scene, carefully to keep all the action in frame.

The steady drubbing of the dude's dates went on into the third minute and Peter's yelling now transitioned to a steady sobbing punctuated with his entire body spasming with each sneaker's sound slap.

When the girls finally stepped back to admire their handiwork, Peter's body went limp with relief as his chest heaved up and down to catch his breath. Then his eyes widened like saucers when he saw what Jesse held in her hand. A thick, heavy leather belt doubled and dangling from her right hand. Courtney gave a thumbs up as she stood in place.

"Time for the finale," Jesse whooshed the belt through the air just missing Peter's peach-pits as a warning shot.

Peter's pleas through the ball-gag were accompanied by tears coming from his eyes in anticipation of what was going to come. Jesse set herself in place, made sure Courtney was ready, and gave a few more practice swings in empty air that had Peter whimpering aloud.

Finally she cocked her arm all the way back and used perfect wrist action to accompany the full swing of her dominant arm. The belt whipped through the air with a sharp whistle and the doubled end ricocheted off the stripling's starbursts with a loud CRACK!!!

Peter's whimpering suddenly skyrocketed into a high-pitch scream so forceful that the girls thought the ball gag was going to pop out. His arms and legs yanked wildly against his restraints and his head whipped back and forth.

CRACK!!!

The scream got even higher, and the entire weight bench jounced up and down from the boy's body bouncing up and down despite the suspended testicle cuff making the pain even worse with the violent motion.

CRACK!!!

And now the muffled mouth emitted a high note that seemed impossible for a boy. It was soft and weak like a tea kettle losing steam. The entire bound body went limp. But the eyes were wide open in terror as the belt rose up again... and then the leather loop began a steady barrage on the boy's beechnuts.

CRACK!!! CRACK!! CRACK!!! CRACK!!! CRACK!!!

Jesse made every stroke a winner and Peter performed for the camera with high pitched squeals and involuntary spasms of the bound arms and legs with each blow.

Finally Jesse stepped back, partially admiring her handiwork and partially sad that the fun was over.

"And that's five minutes," Courtney said as she shut off the camera.

Jesse pulled off the ball gag and unsnapped the testicle cuff. All that Peter could do was take in huge gulps of air and stare incredulously at the girls, disbelieving that his ordeal was finally over.

"So Peter," Jesse purred as she began untying the boy's ankles. "You know all the jocks at school. I want you to talk about me in the locker room this week, tell them I gave you a wild time in the garage and I'm open for anyone who's ready to rock and roll."

The other girls gathered his clothes and tied them in a bundle to the end of the rope, and pulled them up to the top of the garage roof rafter.

"We won't tell anyone what REALLY happened to you here, if you don't. And if you do say anything, the video goes viral on the school network. We kept all our faces out of the shot. But you need to really sell it good. There's a couple of dicks who I need you to trick into asking me out on a date. You need to convince them it's worth anything."

"Ah...ah... ah... I'll try." Peter could barely speak, much lest move.

"You want to do better than try," Jesse looked down angrily, and bent down to uncuff one of his wrists. This put her developing chest right over his eyes and her tantalizing tits teased the tyro so his totem pole remained rock hard. "I'll give you a list of five names and if one of them isn't here next week, then you'll be here for round two."

The girls moved towards the side door. Peter was still disoriented and barely able to move, just starting to understand that his feet and left hand were now free and his clothes dangled high above his head.

"Catch," Jesse said and she tossed him the remaining handcuff key. "I'm sure you don't mind going out the front."

She hit the garage door button and it started to slide up. Peter freaked out and flipped off the bench, bent over to hide his boner, desperately trying to unlock his remaining cuff. The sound of screaming kids across the street grew louder as the garage door finished rolling up. The girls locked the garage side door, went into the house, flipped off the garage electricity so the button wouldn't work, and then set off the house alarm. They rushed around to look with delight out the kitchen window and see a naked Peter with a rigid pole trying to stand on the weight bench to reach his clothes. Peter finally ran to the side of the garage, hiding behind the trash bins and working to unknot the end of the rope Kimi had tied off. It did no good.

The phone rang. Jesse gave the password to the police that it was a false alarm, but said that there may be a pervert running around and they should send a patrol over anyway. Across the street, kids started lining up by the chain link fence and yelling for their friends to come see. Jesse opened the window and called out to Peter that he better do something because the police were coming. Courtney started filming with her iPhone, as did many of the kids across the street, when Peter finally came out from behind the garbage bins and dragged a ladder to the middle of the garage so he could climb up and get his clothes. He jumped down, quickly pulled up his shorts and ran out the garage and down the street with the rest of his clothes in his hand.

When the girls finally stopped laughing their asses off, they went upstairs to get to work. The private bulletin board that Jesse had found started bidding immediately for the video based on the single .gif shot and the girls quickly found dozens and dozens of high end laptops ordered on amazon and on their way to Jesse's house. Those would be very easy to turnaround for half price on e-bay and there was no shortage of buyers for "Jesse's Garage". The girls were rich, which made Jesse's friends very happy.

But Jesse had bigger plans for the boys at school that she really hated. She began to make her list for Peter.