check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: twitter as a resource for girl's thoughts

twitter as a resource for girl's thoughts

Advanced Twitter search is a wonderful resource to find out what girls think about ballbusting/**********/penectomy etc. All you need to do is type in the relevant search fields what you want to come up. You could do a search for Bobbitt, **********. Ballbusting, kick in the dick or even movies combined with key words like scream 4 shot in balls etc. This will then provide hundreds of tweets to scroll through, often with women's thoughts and laughing emogis at what they saw. Have a play and see what you can find. What else can you type in?

It appears that you can't search Twitter without an account anymore. Fortunately, there is a way round this. https://twt.funami.tech/search

Here's some tweets from girls when I search 'she cut his dick off.'

I'm going to curse with him appendicitis so when he goes to have surgery the surgeon is a woman and she accidentally on purpose cuts his dick and balls off.

My grandma too funny she said “they need to cut his dick off cause he pussy”

my cousin jus said she finna kill her stink & cut his dick off and put it in his mouth

She was about to cut his dick off

This is just a few from the last few months, the search goes back years. You can also search for specific thoughts on movies and TV shows.

This search from Vikings Lagertha cutting the guys dick off.

Lagertha from Vikings is a real feminist heroine! New age feminists know nothing feminism is being a shield maiden and then cutting off a mans penis

Last night, I watched the episode of #Vikings where a bad dude crossed Lagertha & then she cut his dick off virtually removing his brain…and that’s the kinda energy we need from women who are being told what to do by men. #Bobbitting  

When Lagertha cuts off Eisnar's dick while he chokes to death but why did this part have me get it girl!

These are all real women's thoughts, none made up for stories.

Can you put links here? Please.