check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Jesse's Gym Shower

Jesse's Gym Shower

Jesse wanted to nail Jake badly. A few years earlier, he had totally humiliated her in class when the teacher had left and there were still a few minutes of free time before lunch. True she had started it by "accidentally" swinging her thick history book sharply up between the lad's legs as everyone was standing around and chatting. She didn't like the lewd remarks he made and she knew there was something tender in the punk's crotch that was worth hitting. She didn't know he was going to drop like a sack of potatoes and squeal like a stuck pig. That was just extra fun to see and Jesse stood over the curled up pup and laughed her ass off.

When the bell rang and Jake was slowly getting up, everyone left to go into the lunch area. But Jake's friends blocked Jesse's exit.

"You want to end up on the floor like your pussy boyfriend?" Jesse challenged them.

But she was talking tougher than she felt. They closed the door and pinned her arms behind her back and stood well clear of those dangerous knees.

"Put her on the counter," Jake ordered, rubbing his throbbing nuts.

The four easily stretched her out across the wide top and she was too proud to cry out for help.

"You let me go, you pussy," she spat at Jake, "Or you'll wish you never had nuts in the first place."

"Speaking of pussy..." Jake leered at his friends. Her tight white blouse ended at the waistband of her school skirt, and now they lifted up the front fabric and flipped it back over her stomach, revealing pink pearly undies with swirly designs. "Sweet," Jake said as he tucked fingers under each of her hips, hooking the smooth silk, and slowly pulled down.

"You motherfuckers," Jesse's eyes were lasers. "You will all be sorry if you don't let me go."

"Oh we're going to let you go," Jake replied. "But first you're going to get punished for what you did to me." He picked up a ruler from the teacher's desk and gave her pussy a hard paddling while his buddy's held her tight as she struggled to get free. She kept her lips pressed tight and vowed she was not going to squeal the way he did on the floor. This only made Jake madder and he landing loud lashes on the girl's groin until the lower lips were swelling and glowing bright red.

Finally he stepped away, unsatisfied as he had not broken her. But he still tried to look triumphant as he held up her panties on his ruler. "Let this be a lesson to you," he lectured, "and I'll keep this as a trophy."

They left the room and Jesse had to go through the rest of the day in school commando, carefully keeping her skirt in place when she sat at the lunch table and in her remaining classes with her sensitive slit smarting from the saucy shellacking.

Jesse knew she couldn't get Peter to trick Jake into "dating", but there were his buddies that she wanted to take care of. A few years had passed and boys are stupid. So Peter (after a reminder threat of a repeat of his garage adventure) talked in the locker room about his wild sex with Jesse to the boys she had named -- after all, rumor had spread that he was seen running from her garage naked with his clothes in hand... and he told his buddies that he was getting to home base with Jesse when her dad came home and he had to run.

Ryan was the first to bite, and Peter followed Jesse's instructions to tell the horny red-head that there was a locked utility door at the far corner of the boys' gym shower and it would be unlocked for him on Monday during Phys Ed class with a promise of a hand-job on the other side of the door.

Ryan was eager to get his wick whacked off and was ready and raring to go when it came time for gym. The large groups of boys and girls were separated during the class of heavy exercise, but every time Ryan looked over in Jesse's direction, she returned a wink and a smile and a nod. He could barely wait.

Class ended and Jesse gave Ryan two big thumbs up and then turned the right hand into a gyrating fist. He rushed to his locker. Of course he couldn't go into the showers with his clothes on, and he had a raging hard-on, so he stripped with his back to his buddies and quickly wrapped a towel tightly around his waist with his wiener tucked up and his top covered with the front flap. The shower room was huge with dozens of rows of nozzles and filled with steam so you couldn't see very far. So Ryan quickly slipped along the far back row were no one showered and he found a door handle unlocked. He slipped through quickly, closing the door behind him.

"Hi there," Jesse's voice sounded sexy in the dark.

"Oh my God," Ryan gasped. "I can't believe this is going to happen."

"It's gonna happen," Jesse cooed.

"You're really going to give me a hand job?"

"The hottest hand job you'll ever get."

"Wh...wh... where are you?" Ryan put his hands out in front of him. Suddenly he felt strong grips on his wrists and the lights flicked on.

To his shock and horror, Jesse was not alone. Courtney stood beside her, and Kami and Tammy had firm grips on his wrists. The girls were fully dressed, wearing their white blouses and thigh-length skirts... the same as years before, but definitely bigger sized. And Jesse's busty top was much bigger sized than her friends. She was dubbed "the Amazon" and Ryan's eyes couldn't help but focus on the rack floating right below his face.

While Ryan was mesmerized by the luscious mounds, Courtney grabbed the terrycloth towel around his waist and yanked hard. "You won't be needing this."

"Hey!" Ryan yelped, fully naked and exposed.

And before he could even think to react, Jesse stepped forward and rammed a knee smack into the boy's berries.

He hollered and slumped down to his knees, but the blond twins did not lose their grip. While he bent forward, helpless to move, they twisted his arms behind his back and clicked tight manacles in place. He groaned as they picked him up and held him in place.

"What the fuck?" he managed to breath out a sentence.

"Remember history class a few years ago?" Jesse put her hands on his hips and rotated him slightly to get the best angle. The twins stood on each side of him, holding his biceps in steel grips.

"That wasn't me," Ryan whimpered. "That was Jake."

"Yeah, well you and I are going to have a long talk about Jake in a while, but I have a few things I want to do first."

Jesse cocked her knee back, and Ryan instinctively crossed his knees.

"Uh-uh-uh," Courtney chuckled as she moved behind him and between the twins. She took a hold of each ankle and spread them apart.

"Wider," Jesse said with cool assessment. "Wider. A little more,"

Ryan whimpered as Jesse lined up her shot, laying hands on his bare hips to keep her target fixed in place.

WHAP!!!

Her knee crashed up into his coconuts and crushed the teenager's tender tater-tots into his pelvis.

WHAP!!!

Another direct hit and he was hollering at the top of his lungs. They weren't worried about the sound carrying far beyond the concrete utility room. Jesse's bare knee cocked back again.

WHAP!!!

Ryan's voice got higher, but weaker, and his body went completely limp. The twins held him up and Courtney kept his now spaghetti-strength legs wide apart.

"Now we're going to get to the REAL punishment," Jesse's smiled into his teary eyes.

WHAP!!! WHAP!!! WHAP!!! WHAP!!! WHAP!!!

Instead of yelling in pain now, the pinioned punk was squeaking with every powerful knee-punch popping into his peanuts.

And finally Jesse stopped and stood back to admire her handiwork. Ryan stared down at his throbbing orbs in disbelief that the ball pounded had stopped... but it was not for long.

"Let's take this to the next level," Jesse said and she took a thick permanent marker and wrote on his chest "Pervert Peeking in the Showers." On his left thigh she wrote "KNEE" and on his right thigh she wrote "HERE" and then drew two fat arrows pointing up to the dangling target. Then Courtney opened the door to the OTHER side of the utility closet.

Ryan could not stand up on his own, could not talk, and his head lolled like a punch-drunk fighter. But his eyes opened wide as he saw the girls' shower room before him with dozens and dozens of naked gym students soaping up breasts and bare booties. Jesse's boner bounced back to rock-hard.

"Check it out," Jesse called out as they dragged the terrified teen into the girls' shower room. "Look who we found checking you all out from back here!"

There were squeals of embarrassment and shouts of anger as the naked naiads encircled Ryan. The twins hauled him over to a set of shower pipes and fastened his handcuffs to them so he faced his enraged punishers-to-be. Jump ropes were brought in and tied to his ankles and spread his legs so far apart he felt like a wishbone at Thanksgiving.

"No no no," Ryan whimpered as the first girl lined up her knee. "Please please please... no more... I can't take any more...."

"Oh Ryan," Jesse whispered in his ear. "Take any more? We're just getting started."

The girls' gym class followed the instructions on Ryan's thighs and knees began a non-stop onslaught on the naive dude's nads and ten minutes of squeaking and sobbing did nothing to abate the ball-bashing. Courtney had her iPhone out to capture all the action while Jesse went to her locker and returned with a jar and a small square packet. The girls stepped away and let Ryan slump limply from the shower pipe.

"You said you wanted a hand job?" Jesse asked, opening the jar of ICY HOT cream.

Ryan's eyes now went wild as he realized what was coming. "Please don't... I'm begging..."

"That's funny, because I promised you a hot hand job and I always keep my promises" Jesse began vigorously rubbing the cream on his nutsack, and then up and down his iron rod, and twisted it hard onto his miniature mushroom head. She even took two fingers of the white cream and smeared a generous portion between the boy's butt cheeks.

"Ohhhhhhhhh," Ryan closed his eyes tightly as his nether region began to go global-warming. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....." his whole body began to twist and squirm as the cream began to do it's work and Ryan's chestnuts began to feel like they were on an open fire. "Yaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh" now his hotdog was heating up to weenie-roast level. "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH" the young buck began bouncing hard up and down as his bunghole began a slow burn.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAA A"

"And I've read online that when you put this on," Jesse had to practically yell above Ryan's hollering as she opened up the square packet and pulled out a bright pink condom with frilly sides, "that the pain intensifies ten times. Let's see if it's internet fact of fiction."

The flaming pain engulfing Ryan's prick was peaking just as Jesse slipped on the prophylactic and pulled it down tight and snug.

Ryan's mini-missile went nuclear. His body launched into a full frenzy and Jesse feared he was going to pull the pipe off the wall. His screams were overwhelmed by the screams of delight from the dozens of girls who flocked to see the spectacle.

"I guess it's really true! Twenty more minutes until next class, girls!" Jesse announced. "Don't let them go to waste."

Ryan rode out a long ride of burning pain between the legs as the endless line of girls took turns delivering knees, front kicks, and knuckle punches to the runt's red-hot radishes. When the bell rang, the ICY HOT and the ballbusting finally abated. The girls went off to get dressed and Jesse and her friends roughly pushed the exhausted young stud back to the utility room.

"Sorry you had to miss the last class," Jesse said as they frog-walked him back into the now empty boys' shower. And then they manacled him to the shower pipe as he faced the entrance at the far end of the large room

"What'ya doing?" he asked weakly.

"Nice you see you're keeping it up," she pulled off the pink condom from his rigid peppermint stick, and brought out the ICY HOT jar.

"Oh fuck," he whined.

"Time for round two." She generously applied the ICY HOT icing to his boyoz balls and breadstick. "And we don't want to forget about here," she smeared another dab on the dude's donut hole.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuck," he whimpered. The flaming fireworks between his legs hadn't started up yet, but he was anticipating the prolonged period of punishing pain.

Then Jesse uncapped the permanent marker again and added a single word to the writing on his chest. Ryan looked down in horror.

"Oh FUUUUUUUUUCK," he groaned.

Now his chest had thick letters that said "Pervert Peeking in the Boys Showers."

"I'd like you to come over to my house this weekend," Jesse said, "so we can watch the video and have a good laugh. And then we'll talk about Jake and what you can do to convince me to not post your video on line. And you'll mention to Jake's other buddies that you loved my hand job and they should definitely get some action themselves. Sound good?"

Ryan nodded weakly. And then a low moan rose to a steady humming and then up to a high-pitched whimpering as the liberal spread of ICY HOT below the belt began another round of barbequing the boy's meatballs and bratwurst, not to mention the backdoor. Jesse pulled the heat-captivating condom back over the stripling's flaming-hot stick.

"See you this weekend," she smiled and gave him a finale farewell right between the legs.

Jesse left him alone and it was twenty minutes of hollering in the hollow shower room before the flaming fury between his legs began to subside, just in time for the boys from the next gym period to trot in from a hard hour of serious balling on the field. When they found Ryan with his unfortunate message written on his chest and his penis pointing up hard with a pink protector in place above a pair of perfectly placed pecans positioned for a painful pounding, the gang of teens happily followed the instructions that Jesse had written on Ryan's thighs.

Excellent series, hope you keep it going

Great story. Im very interested to see what happens next.