check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Jesse's Gameroom - Part 1

Jesse's Gameroom - Part 1

Bobby had been bragging to all his buddies that he was going to nail Jesse long and hard. Word got to the pintsized pipsqueak that the girl of everyone's fantasies was hot and willing and now Bobby had a timeslot that afternoon to give it to her full bore in her slot. Whenever Bobby's friends asked him in class what he was going to do to her, his answer was given with a mischievous grin and a lewd punch of his right fist hard into his left palm: "deep penetration." This would always bring loud laughs from his pals.

When Jesse got wind of the boy's bragging, she also smiled -- but for a very different reason.

She told Bobby during nutrition he should go to her house across the street immediately after his last class and cut through the back yard where he would see a stairway leading down below ground to the rear entry.

"It's the game room," Jesse said.

"And you know what game I want to play," Bobby gave her a wink.

Jesse tried not to laugh in his face... that would scare him off. Instead, she moved close and let her fingers slip between his legs and started running her hand back and forth against his loose shorts. He froze like a popsicle. Jesse was the tallest girl in school and Bobby was small for his age -- that's why he was always bragging. So as he stood mortified while she fired up his spark plug, his face was confronted with two magnificent mounds that curved out against her thin white blouse with nipples popping out in sweet outline. No bra! He almost creamed his shorts right there.

"Is this the game you're thinking of?" she asked with a soft, velvet voice.

"Uhhh... uhnnnn.... uhm, yea." The dark-haired boy had to look up to see the icy blue eyes framed by the wavy blond hair towering over him.

"See you in a few hours, Bobby," She smiled and stepped away, much to his immediate relief. His cheeks were cherry red. "Hope you don't have plans tonight. It's going to be a long .... game."

Bobby nodded dumbly and spun away, practically running, and covering his crotch with his notebook out of embarrassment. But within a few minutes he was back to bragging to everyone who would listen that he was going to tap the hottest girl in school and he was giving a guarantee: "deep penetration."

When the final bell rang, he tried to look cool as he sauntered out the playground gate and across the street. All his buddies were watching him to make sure the braggart wasn't bullshitting them. He got to Jesse's house and gave his pals two thumbs up and a fast pounding of his fist into his palm to get them all to laugh. Then he disappeared around the house into the backyard.

He saw the staircase immediately and he descended all the way so that his head was below ground before he stood at the door. He knocked and was pleasantly surprised when Jesse answered the door wearing a skin-tight pair of bright yellow shorts that barely came below her hips. She was still wearing the white school blouse, but now the top three buttons were unbuttoned. His eyes strained to try to see past the loose folds of fabric.

"Trying to get a look at these?" Jesse's long red fingernail toyed with the next button.

Bobby started hyperventilating.

"Maybe you should come inside?" Jesse popped open the fourth button and stepped aside.

Bobby stumbled in through the doorway, which closed soundly behind him. He saw a pool table dominated the center of the room and a food station with a refrigerator and microwave for snacks. There was a tall staircase that rose high above his head to the door that went to the house. And at the opposite end of the room was a large TV screen with an XBox console. Bobby rushed over to the large couch by the entertainment center.

"Cool! You've got the latest Final Fantasy! You play?"

"I will kick your ass," Jesse said coolly.

"I never lose at Final Fantasy," Bobby bragged, plopping down and scooping up the controller. "Let's go!"

"Winner gets to do anything they want to the loser?" Jesse challenged.

Bobby gulped, and nodded silently.

"Let's make it interesting," Jesse stood in front of him. "We both play topless."

"Yeah!"

Bobby peeled off his t-shirt in two seconds and stared eagerly as Jesse slowly finished unbuttoning her blouse. Her busty balloons bounced before Bobby's eyes and the mesmerized mite's mouth dropped open. But he didn't realize that this would be a severe handicap for him. As Jesse sat right next to him and scooped up her controller, her tits wiggled back and forth with every movement. She started up the game, but he couldn't tear his gaze from her gazongas. And the joystick between his legs was obviously trying to punch through his shorts.

"You better pay attention," Jesse warned. "I'm already up and you haven't even started."

Bobby shook his head and tried to concentrate on the game. But between all his juice getting sucked into his gonads and the constant jiggling distraction right next to his face, he didn't have a chance. In very short time, he was toast. Jesse stood up and stretched above him, as he stared up in awe.

"Time for you to pay up," she smiled.

"Uhm," Bobby reluctantly stood up and tried to casually cover his boner with his hands. "What do you want to do?"

"Just what I said," Jesse smiled. But this time her smile gave him goosebumps. "I get to kick your ass. Over there, at the pool table."

Bobby swallowed hard and obeyed, walking over to the pool table and slowly turning around.

"Your ass, Bobby," Jesse said sharply. "Not your cargos."

Bobby's hands were trembling as he fumbled with his belt and eventually managed to pull his shorts down to his ankles. He stood in tight white jockeys and looked hesitantly over his shoulder at Jesse. She returned an angry glare.

"Your. Bare. Ass. Bobby."

He took a deep breath and down went the undies.

"Grab hold of the table," Jesse ordered. "And spread your legs."

"I can't," Bobby complained. "My shorts..."

"That's the point," Jesse purred, going back to the soft approach. "Step out of your shorts."

"Uhhhmmmm," Bobby hesitated.

"You want to play the game, don't you?"

Bobby nodded, kicked off his shoes, slid his slender ankles out from the constraining shorts, and separated his feet.

"Wider. As wide as they'll go."

He complied and then braced his hands against the pool table. He was feeling a little cocky, suddenly. How bad could a boot to the butt really hurt? He dropped his head so he could look between his knees and see her sexy bare legs disappearing into her clogs.

"Okay, give me your best shot," he dared.

"Don't worry," Jesse lined herself up behind the bent-over boy. "You're definitely going to get it."

And then it was only for a split second that Bobby was able to suddenly realize that the thick clog that was cocked back was not going to kick his caboose, but was going to come up right between his wicket and crash into his cobblestones. But it was too late to react and Jesse's shoe shot up and delivered a direct hit to the dude's dangling dates.

"AAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! !!!!!!!!!!" Bobby screamed in a high voice two octaves above his usually squeaky voice.

His bare chest heaved forward onto the velvet top of the pool table, his hands clamped down on his clams, and he slowly slid down to the floor with long groan and curled up into a tight ball.

"Oooopsiee," Jesse giggled. "I missed."

That was the cue for Jesse's posse to come through the house door and descend into the lower den. Courtney came first, the dark-haired vixen holding her iPhone in place to start recording the action. And the two playful twins, Tammy and Kami, were right behind her. Jesse went back to the couch and put her shirt on. No more free boobs for Bobby.

Bobby was barely aware of the new arrivals and looked confused as hands firmly grasped his thin arms and lifted him up and placed him against the end of the pool table facing them. They picked up the puny punk and planted his bare butt firmly on the bumper. Lanyards were already tied to the two corner pockets (they were prepared!) and so it was easy for them to lash his wrists wide apart behind his chest so that he was ****** to lean back onto the pool table, his legs dangling precariously over the front edge, high above the floor.

Now Bobby was getting a hold of himself and realizing his predicament.

"HHHHHEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLP!!!!" he squeaked.

"Oh Bobby," Jesse clucked her tongue. "The game room is soundproof. That's so our games don't disturb any of the neighbors. The Johnson's are setting up for tonight's barbeque next door and there's just the chain link fence between our backyards. So I don't think you want us to toss you out right now, do you?"

"What do you want?" Bobby's eyes darted from face to face as the girls gathered in front of him.

"I want you to think about a day that you held me down while something was done to me... right here." Her hand pressed hard against his arched crotch, her fingers splitting around his erect penis and her palm applying hard pressure bearing down on his perfectly placed peach pits.

"That was Jaaaaaaa....uuuuuuhhhhhhnnnnnnn...."

"I am tired of hearing how it was all Jake's fault," Jesse stepped back. "Does this look familiar?"

Courtney held up the iPhone and played a video showing Bobby that afternoon bragging to his buddies and lewdly pounding his fist into his palm.

"We can't seem to get the sound," Jesse made a fist and pounded it hard into her palm. "What does this mean?"

"No...no... nothing. Nothing, I swear."

Jesse stepped right up between his legs and body-blocked the boy's ability to bring together his knees. She repeated the hard punching to her palm right in front of Bobby's terrified face.

"I don't know, Bobby. Your creepy friends seem to be laughing really hard. Why don't you let us in on the joke? What does this mean?"

"I don't remember!" Bobby whined and twisted to try to roll away.

"I don't believe you," Jesse's left hand gripped his erect pestle.

Bobby's gasped with a high squeak. Jesse held his rigid tent pole hard to keep his torso pinned down. Courtney switched the iPhone to record and positioned herself to record all. Tammy and Kami pulled the lad's legs in opposite directions and widened the wise-cracking kid's Y as far as possible. Jesse made a fist and pressed the rack of knuckles against the runt's radishes.

"Ahhhhhh," Bobby's eyes widened.

"Tell me!" Jesse ordered.

"Nothing! I was just goofing around."

The fist slowly pulled back until Jesse's bicep was fully cocked. Bobby whimpered. The full force of Jesse's fist slammed forward into the fledgling's figs.

SMACK!!!

"YYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! " Bobby hollered at the top of his lungs and his body involuntarily pulled hard against his restraints.

Tammy and Kami had firm grips on his legs and kept them spread wide. Jesse's monster grip on his pecker pushed down hard against his pubis to keep her target locked in place.
    The fist cocked back. Bobby wanted to close his eyes, but he could not stop looking at his precious package precariously positioned for the next punch.

SMACK!!!

"AAAAAAAYYYYYYYAAAAAAYYYYYYYYAAAAAAYYYYYYYAAAAA!!! !!!

The three girls had to hold on real tight as he twisted and squirmed from the pain exploding between his legs.

"TELL ME!" Jesse demanded.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHYYYYYY..... I.... I... I... " the whining wimp stammered.

"That's it, Bobby" Jesse adjusted her stance. "Time for some serious pain."

Jesse unleashed a furious pounding on the brat's bonbons.

POW!!! POW!!! POW!!! POW!!! POW!!! POW!!! POW!!! POW!!! POW!!!

Bobby's yelling hit new heights than they ever thought possible as white lighting cracked in the kid's crotch over and over and over again without pause. Jesse's rhythm was on full speed and Tammy and Kami were using all their strength to keep his legs spread apart.

Bobby's entire body was violently shaking as punch after punch pounded into the little jerk's jujubees.

Finally Jesse stopped, stepped back, shook her arm from the heavy workout, and waiting for Bobby's screaming to subside into simple sobs.

"Last time, Bobby," Jesse warned. "Tell me what you said when you punched your hand or I am going to punch your peanuts until they pop!"

"Dnnnmmm Mnnmnnn," Bobby whimpered softly.

"What?"

"Deeeeee......Pen.....," Bobby' mumbling was barely audible.

"Dammit Bobby," Jesse help up her fist. "You ready for round two?"

"DEEP PENETRATION!" Bobby blurted out.

"Deep penetration?" Jesse asked. "Are you fucking kidding me? With that tiny prick?"

Bobby kept his mouth clamped shut as they released his legs and untied his wrists. He collapsed on the floor and lay limp, vaguely aware of movement around him. Then they lifted him up -- he could not stand on his own two feet -- and held him facing the pool table. To his horror, he saw they had taken a pool cue and putting it tip down through the corner pocket. The thick handle stuck 6 inches above the corner bumper.

"Good news Bobby," Jesse said as Tammy and Kami each took a side, held his shoulders, and gripped his thighs, lifting him and holding him suspended in a sitting position. "You'll get to tell your buddies there was deep penetration."

"No... no... no... " Bobby wagged his head back and forth in disbelief, but his body was completely limp and he could not struggle. "Noooooo, please please please, I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry..."

"Yeah, well," Jesse smiled as the blond twins lifted him up and held him hovering over the hard wood. "You're really going to be sorry by the end of the night."

She produced a jar of vaseline, smeared a dab on top of the cue handle, and helped guide her friends so that Bobby's butthole was positioned directly over the big beech boner.

"Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzeeeee," Bobby begged.

"You wanted deep penetration," Jesse smiled as Courtney started recording. "You got it!"

Jesse gripped Bobby's wrists and pulled them behind his back, and then wrapped her arms around his chest from behind and holding him up as Tammy and Kami released their hold. They each took a leg and spread them until they were at a 90 degree angle and lined up above the pool table bumpers. They all nodded to each other.

"One," Jesse said, "... two....

"NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........." Bobby moaned.

"THREE!"

Jesse released and Bobby dropped hard and fast. The thick stick shot right up his chute. His mouth and eyes both popped wide open. Jesse held his wrists against his back so his arms were pinioned and he stayed in place... not that he was going anywhere with that wooden weiner 6 inches up his windhole.

His hollering went on for several minutes as he wriggled and squirmed and sometimes even jounced up and down on his new found joystick. When he settled down enough that they could secure him, they tied his feet to the other corner pocket and the side pocket. Then the tied his wrists to his knees so that he was ****** to continue to sit on the corner pole.

"Ready for a game?" Jesse asked her friends.

"You gonna just leave me here?" Bobby whimpered.

"Oh no Bobby," Jesse smiled at him. "You are the game."

"Whadya mean?"

The girls grabbed cue sticks and racked up a triangle of hard, heavy ceramic pool balls. That was the point that Bobby looked down and realized his painfully throbbing nuts were dangling right on the pool table just in front of the corner pocket!!!

"Oh no... you can't..." Bobby pleaded.

"A point for every shot," Jesse said to the other girls. "First one to a hundred wins. And we know what the winner gets to do!"

The girls giggled. Bobby looked down the table in shock as Jesse broke the opening triangle and balls scattered everywhere but thankfully missed Bobby's nads. It was Courtney's turn and she lined up the cue ball and the 3 ball directly at the chump's dangling cherries.

"Oh fuuuuuuuuuuuck," Bobby squeezed his eyes tightly shut.

There was a solid hit of wood on pool ball, a sharp crack of cue ball on the 3 ball, a solid thump of the 3 ball on Bobby's balls, and a high squeak followed by a long wail. The girls broke out beers from the fridge, cranked up the music, and proceed to pummel the petulant pup's plum pits with non-stop pool shots for almost two hours while he squirmed on top of the big beam shoved up the brat's backdoor.

Jesse won, of course, reaching 100 direct hits that resulted in 100 high-pitched howls from the pinioned pipsqueak. But only after Courtney racked up 85 strikes, and the giggly twins tied at 77 each.

Bobby was a babbling blob by the time they lifted him off his perch and dropped him on the floor.

"That was fun for warmup," Jesse smiled at the horror that spread across Bobby's face. "Now it's time for your real punishment."

"No more," Bobby whispered weakly. "I can't take any more."

"Oh you will take a lot more," Jesse replied. "I told you it was going to be a long game night tonight. And there's the barbeque next door that should be starting up right about now."

Just wondering if you were going to finish this great series?