check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: New writer, New Ballbusting Story

Exclamation New writer, New Ballbusting Story

Hey guys so I've been on this forum as a guest for a very very long time and I finally decided to give writing my own ballbusting story a go. Its going to be a three part story (or more, know knows). It is one of my personal fantasies and I hope you enjoy it. Any constructive critisism is very very welcome and I would like it if you guys could tell me what you liked/didnt like and what would you change. Lastly keep in mind this is the first part of the story so it is a bit slow just to set it up for you but i promise the other part will be a lot more action packed (if you know what i mean). Anyway, Here it is.

Jake, a handsome, well build and fit young adult was just on his was to the night club. In need of some money he saw an advert online about an amateur fighting ring. The club he on his way to right now was hosting those fights and they were paying quite well for them. Jake was a very confident guy and he fancied his chances in this “competition” as he saw it since he used to be a amateur kick boxing champion.

He got to the club 20 minutes early, so he decided to sit down at the bar and watch his competition. When he walked in he saw a fighting ring right in the middle of the main floor. The ring was surrounded by crowds of people, to his surprise there were a lot of women. He didn’t realize that women were into fighting at least not as much as men. He sat down at the bar next to a good looking blonde with a nicely shaped D cups which caught his attention as soon as he saw her. She was very slim and he could tell she was into working out, he wouldn’t even be surprised if she had a sixpack.
    - “Can I get a double vodka redbull please” – said Jake to the bartender. The sexy blonde next to him noticed him and turn to face him.
    – “Hey handsome, what are u doing here? You into fighting?”
    – said the blonde hypnotizing him with her beautiful lips. In a split moment Jakes member started getting hard, he broke up with his last girlfriend months ago and was not able to score with anyone since then. He was horny as hell and this gorgeous blonde just started flirting with him.
    - “this is my chance to impress her with the fight” – thought Jake to himself.
    - “Yeah, as a matter of fact I am. Are you?”
    - “Ohh babe, you don’t know the half of it. I'm a regular here. I'm actually supposed to be fighting some loser tonight. Make sure to watch my fight, maybe we could go somewhere after? – said the blonde right before she winked at him.
    - “Wait what? Your fighting a guy? How is that fair? I didn’t know this place did fights like that.” – said Jake while making a face full of disbelief. The blonde however just started laughing, got up and walked off. Jake was starring at her perfectly round ass as she started walking off. Shaking from side to side he could already imagine what he was gonna do to that ass later. He finished his drink and went to the back to get changed.

Jake changed into a white sporty vest and loose shorts. He was just warming up as he realized a woman standing behind him.
    - “You going out in 5 minutes. Remember you got to last 3 rounds versus 3 different opponents, otherwise you don’t get paid, got it?”
    - “Got it” – said Jake while nodding his head. - After a few more minutes Jake started to make his way to the ring. He left his changing room and in front of him from the other changing room 3 stunning girls walked out laughing and making jokes. One of the girls pointed at him and shouted to the others.
    - “ohh look, this must be our attraction for tonight. – “To Jakes surprise, one of the girls was a blonde he was talking back at the bar.
    - “This can’t be. There is no way I'm gonna fight a woman, and definitely not 3 of them. – thought Jake. The blonde girl took a quick look at him and blew him a kiss. As she turned around to go to the ring she shouted
    - “This is gonna be fun!”

-“LADIES AND GENTELMAN, PLEASE WELCOME TO THE RING, OUR MAIN EVENT MALE FIGHTER… JAKE !!!!!” – The crowd roared as Jake got in the ring.
    -“AND NOW PLEASE WELCOME THE FIGHTER FOR THE FIRST ROUND, THE ONE, THE ONLY…. JENNIFER!!!! – The crowd roared at least twice as loud this time. Jennifer walked in to the ring and started shaking her bouncy F size tits and a massive incredibly round ass. With curves like that she was still very slim all things considered. Jennifer had long curly black hair and her black make up made her look even sexier. As the crowd cheered, she started to take her clothes off. Once fully naked she said.
    - “well come on cowboy, what are u waiting for?” – the look of confusion on Jake’s face said it all. He did however obey, as it seemed to be a standard in this club. His cock was hard in seconds within Jen showing of her monstrous curves.
    And the bell rang.

Both fighters walked to the centre of the ring. Jen was holding her massive tits in her hands and squeezing them together, teasing Jake at the same time.
    - “Do you want to touch them cowboy?” – Jakes cock got even harder as he saw her massive tits jumping up and down. He forgot that the fight started and didn’t even put his guard up. Jen saw the opportunity and send two quick punches to his chest. Jake quickly regained focus but realized that her punches were extremely weak and didn’t hurt at all. This is gonna be a piece of cake, though Jake. Jen wasted no time and started to work on his steel abs but again to no effect. Jake had enough of this and he quickly grabbed both of her arms and threw her across the ring. She fell on the ring with her massive tits hitting the ring floor. A laud smack could be heard across the club and a high-pitched scream followed after. Jen was hurt and really pissed off.
    - “is that all you’ve got, bitch?” – said Jake full of confidence. He walked towards her and got her off the mat. She was facing away from him, still hurting but even more angry after his comment. He put his muscular arms around her, in a bear hug from behind. He made sure his cock was positioned right between her huge, soft ass cheeks and he started squeezing. He moved his hands higher to grab her massive tits and started thrusting his pelvis. It felt so incredibly good. He missed this feeling.
    - “What did you call me? You think I'm a bitch? I wonder what are you gonna thing of me now?” – said clearly pissed off Jennifer at the same time reaching back with her right hand and getting a hold of his right testicle. Jake instantly loosened his grip and tried to move his hands to protect his precious little nut but it was too late.
    - “Are you scared? Good, You should be!” - yelled Jen as she squeezed his right testicle with a lot of force. The incredible pain went through Jake’s body like an electric shock, completely catching him off guard. He has never experienced a pain like this in his life and he used to be a kick boxer after all. At the same time she tensed her butt cheeks and squeezed his cock in-between them. The piercing waves of pain kept emitting from his right testicle as Jen kept squeezing it harder and harder. As she squeezed she also started stroking his cock with her ass cheeks, there was no escape for Jake’s cock. If not for the pain he was feeling right now, he would have came instantly. Jake’s arms were all over the place trying to stop Jen from popping his ball but to no effect, the grip was tight and was only gonna be released if Jen wanted it to. The crowd started chanting.
    - “BREAK HIS BALLS, BREAK HIS BALLS!”
    - “You want me to break his balls for you?” – Jen asked the audience. Clearly being a crowd favorite she got a loud roar as a response. Jake finally managed to get a sound out, begging Jen to stop.
    - “Who is a bitch now huh?” – asked Jen with a massive grin on her face. She was still angry though and Jake could tell just by the strength of her grip.
    - “ Pppp… pppplll…. Pleeeaaase.” – he begged.
    - “alright, alright, the round has just began after all.” – said Jen right after she yanked his ball with a sharp impulsive movement. Jake went down on his knees and fell to his side curling up in a fatal ball position. His right ball was giving him the worst pain he has ever felt. How could she do this to me, he thought to himself. I'm the man here, I have to beat her! I can’t lose to a woman, no way. With these encouraging thoughts Jake made an effort to get up on his feet and after a few struggles he did. Jen was just standing in front of him waiting for him to get up laughing and interacting with the audience. Jake finally got to his feet but his legs were very soft and he couldn’t balance himself as well as he wanted to. The pain was still immensely bad but he wasn’t going to give up and lose to a woman that easily. He looked across the ring to see the busty Jen teasing him again and making fun of his balls. His dick got hard almost instantly again. He really needed to get laid. They both moved to the centre again and started circling each other. Jake tired to go low for a takedown and as soon as he made contact he felt Jen putting her full body weight on his back. Jen lay down on his back and shot both of her hands hard between his legs looking for his family jewels. She grabbed them yet again and started squeezing. At the same time she wrapped her legs around Jakes head in a scissor hold and started squeezing them too. Jake was powerless to stop her, he tried to protect his balls by covering them with his own hands but there was nothing to be done, he was too slow. Jennifer already started the torture. Jake gave out a loud scream of pain and desperation. She had him by the balls and could do anything she wanted to him, and there was nothing at all he could do about it.
    - “You men are so pathetic with your little balls hanging between your legs just waiting for a woman to come and show you who the boss is” – Said Jennifer angrily while adding more pressure to the his balls. – “You wish you didn’t have those balls right now don’t you? Don’t worry I can easily arrange that for you.”
    - “FUCK YOUUUU!” – said Jake right before he bit her thigh in his desperate attempt to survive. His manly pride and ego weren’t ready to submit to the overpowering strength of a woman just yet. Jen screamed loudly and released his head from the scissor hold to get her thigh away from him. She kept the grip on his balls however and instinctively started to squeeze even harder. Jake already regretted his decision to fight back as Jen now held one of his balls in her hand so that it cannot escape anywhere. She pulled her other hand back and made it into a closed fist. She slammed her right hand into his isolated testicle with all her might.
    - “YOU * SMACK *” - “AAAAARGHHH” – “NEVER * SMACK* - AAAARGHHHHHHHH – “TRY * SMACK * “ – PLEASEEEEE, AHHHHHHHH” – “THAT * SMACK* - STOP, PLEASEEEE AAAAAARGHHHH” – “AGAIN !!!!!! * SMACK * SMACK * SMACK * SMACK * SMACK * - No more sounds came out of Jakes mouth. He fell to his side and just lay there powerless, without any motion at all. He couldn’t believe his body was able to handle this much pain and that he didn’t pass out yet. His balls were tormented and probably damaged beyond the point of recovering. All he wanted to do is go home and forget this ever happened. He was ashamed and disappointed with himself. How could he let this woman that probably doesn’t even have any fighting experience beat him just because he has balls. He used to think balls give him strength but now he didn’t want them anymore, all they did was cause him pain. Jennifer got with a sense of achievement around her. She on the other hand was proud that she could make an example of this loser to the rest of the club. Let it be known that any woman can defeat any man just because they have balls.
    - “Uuu I'm not done with you yet honey. Ohhh please don’t tell me your crying. Do your little ballsies hurt ? lets take a look at them shall we?” – said Jennifer when she came up to him moved him so that he lay on his back again. His legs were crossed in an attempt to protect his balls but with no strength left she just overpowered him and opened them up. She spread wide and stood over him. Jake looked up at her perfect body and his dick got hard again. Even after all this, after all this vicious cruel woman has done to him, he still could not resist her.
    “You can not be serious” – said Jen with a lot of anger shown on her face. – “You think I'm some fuck toy to you? I just destroyed you and all you can think about is fucking me?” – * DING* the bell rang and the round was over. Jake couldn’t believe it was over. He survived and she couldn’t hurt him anymore. He was so relieved, he just closed his eyes and took some very deep breaths trying to ignore the immense pain of his balls. Jennifer looked around the ring. The crowd was going crazy especially the women in it.
    - “Good luck in the next round cowboy!” – said the beautiful amazon. She then jumped as high as she could and moved her feet forward so that her feet and her monstrous ass were on the same horizontal level. As she landed her ass landed right on his balls with full force. The sound of an impact could be heard even over the chanting crowd. Jake’s vision went black. All he could feel is pain.

Hi, good story.
    I want to read a ballbusting celebrities contest. Do you want to write about tha?

Hi, good story.
    I want to read a ballbusting celebrities contest. Do you want to write about tha?

Big Supporter
    Hi BigBallsWriter,

Good story! I'm anxiously looking forward to the second part.

Keep up the good work.

poolman2

Great story, I love Jake, so strong with a hard body. Love the fact he is weak because of his Balls. Can't wait for the second one, maybe he will win?