check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Mortal Kombat: Kitana Ender of Balls Story

Mortal Kombat: Kitana Ender of Balls Story

Mortal Kombat: Kitana Ender of Balls

It was oriental all around; I had been kidnapped and sent to fight one on one with a challenger, definitely female, from what I was told. A large gong sounded, and a naked beautiful woman appeared. Firm C breast glistening with oil she said” this is mortal Kombat!” The crowd yelled obscenely.

I looked down to notice I was fastened 3 ways, arms, legs and testicles. Of the most alarming were my balls purple already. The same woman began to speak,” This will be a fight unlike any other, I personally will fight our newest recruit!.” The crowd cheered but baffled. She suddenly called my name, “ Brian, has for long said, on the web that he could easily defeat a woman, regardless of training!” The crowd booed “ And so we will make him realize this and make him put his money where his balls are.!” The crowd again erupted as I hunched over. I was a 7th degree black belt, trained well for years.

I looked up after she called my name exclaiming towards the fine female,” And who are you!?” She smiled and replied,” I am your ender, the woman who will make you cry, I am Kitana, the destroyer of balls!.” The mostly female crowd roared. She continued,” We will now begin the tournament with the ********** of this weakling…” The Gong sounded again and suddenly the soldiers moved around me and released me from my grasps, testicles as well. I bent on one knee and saw how swollen my scrotum was.

I was pushed to the center of the arena to meat her, and she was perfect, glowing piercing exotic eyes measurements I would presume 38, 22, 36. We met in the middle as she smiled. With a grin the announcer yelled” fight!” and I got into fighting stance.

We circled at first until she threw the first jab, which I blocked and then countered with a blow to her midsection. I heard her hurl as I stepped back alarmingly. I noticed she had exceptionally long nails as we parted. Her naked body then lunged at me with a clawed hand leading. I jumped back as her nails struck my pubic area above my penis and carved my abdomen. Blood dripped and as I grasped my abdomen she nailed me with an uppercut that sent me flying 7 feet, nailing my chin. I landed on my back dazed, I realized then how strong she was.

I looked up to see her in mid air tits gyrating oiled naked as she attempted to pounce me. I rolled to my left dodging the attack. Facing the ground I picked myself up, but as I did this a frontal sidekick was launched into my ribs. They immediately bruised as I fell back down to my knees. Kitana stepped back and drove her foot into my bent over face, knocking me to my side, nose shattered, teeth loosened. I lay motionless on my stomach clutching my face. Kitana did not relent, as I glanced to my left I caught a glimpse at her perky breast and shaved smooth oiled pubis, I couldn’t believe I was turned on at this moment, given the circumstances. Kitana grabbed the back of my head and pulled my right up off the ground by my hair. I yelled with the force, which was matched with a series of knees to my gut. She placed her right arm under the pit of my left arm grabbed my head cocked it back and then nailed my testicles with 5 straight knees that sent me to the moon.

My legs became jello as my testicles were mashed with each hit. I had been in some tough fights but this gorgeous woman was stronger than I have ever come across. I was concerned my balls would go. With the last knee Kitana held her leg firmly in between my legs. My eyes shot out of my head my face in disbelief. Kitana spoke” I am the queen of these games.” Staring eye to eye my testicles on the verge of exploding, she continued, “ You aren’t so tough now aren’t you Bryan?” She let her leg down briefly and followed with another vicious knee into my sack, still holding my body up by my torso.

She then let her leg down and began her attack again. 3 jabs with a right , snap kick to the groin, she swung a hay maker which I blocked, she then countered with a head butt to the nose. I was stunned and staggered back, legs apart. Kitana;s face lit up and she knew exactly what she was going to do. With a step back on her right leg she launched the muscular leg connecting solidly into my balls. I was stunned and stood motionless reaching for my crotch. She stood in front of me hands on hips as I stared at her beautiful firm and fit body oiled pussy sculpted abs and her immaculate breasts. She perked up knowing she had nailed me good.

As I began to fall forward she launched her knee into my face lifting her self off the ground 3 feet. She lacerated my forehead and I was now concussed as I flew back 4 feet, landing straight on my back spread eagle. The spectators were in complete uproar. As I laid dazed on my back I heard through he crowd a female yell” Destroy his balls! Make him wish he never had them!” Some how Kitana heard this and said to me as she placed both her legs on either side of my head, I stared at her pussy again mesmerized.” I think its time I stop toying with you and start the real punishment.”

Immediately she jumped in the air 360 spin and landed on my chest facing towards my legs. The wind completely knocked out of me. The crowd erupted. She then lifted her right leg up to her hed like a gymnast and then slammed it down on my swollen sack, trapping my jewels below. She then positioned her other foot on the good as wel and jumped up landing solidly on my balls. I was screwed I thought, but I wouldn’t give to a weak woman that easily. I sat up with her on my balls and rammed my right hand into her vagina, fish hooking her femininity. She yelled shocked and I then lifted her up by her vagina and threw her behind me. I slowly got up and as I turned I was met by a vicious uppercut followed by 3 knees to the balls. She threw another punch which I ducked under and nailed her with an uppercut of my own. I nailed her but as this happened she immediately sprawled down to her haunches and swept my legs from under me. IN almost fast forward as my legs were still in air she then stomped my balls in mid air impaling them to the ground as I fell.

Kitana then did the unthinkable as she grabbed me by my throat and picked me up on to my feet. She looked me dead in the eyes sayng” It is time to meet your ender” I grabbed her wrist but then her knee nailed my balls to my pubis. She then re-launched 5 more times as I began to feel the testes swell even more. I punched her in the throat and she let go. I then hammer fisted the back of her head as she bent over. She then fell to the ground and I now felt I had this in the bag, but I was wrong.

Still on her knees she yelled out in anger and shot her hand up and gripped my testicles, I yelled loudly, met with cheers by the crowd. She stood herself up with my testes in hand and then twisted them 360 degrees. I squealed and begged but there was no stopping her as she kneed the taut balls several times. I reached back and nailed her with a haymaker, which loosened her grip. She stumbled back and then that is when the fight got serious.

On her heels after the grip she round housed kicked my head dazing me. I threw a punch and as I did she replied with a full frontal split upper cutting my balls with alternating punches, 8 times as I could remember. I was shocked as I fell onto my back. She was extremely fast and I noticed my scrotum was almost grapefruit size and I was now worrying about rupture. She stamped down on my bloody face dazing me even more.

Kitana then grabbed me by the heel and took me to one of the corner posts. Dragging me she pulled the strap around her naked body and tied my testicles so they were at the base, stretched and tight. I was in the fetal position and as I went to undo the rope, she nailed me with an uppercut to my balls.

I laid on the ground as she grabbed my hair and pulled me up. I was met by 3 vicious knees, to the head, 4 gut punches with alternating hands and finished with a solid kick to the balls. I fell to the mat…. In my head it as over.

Kitana walked to her corner as I laid flat, and grabbed a curved blade. I stumbled to my feet and began my inner understanding of past weapons training. She darted and the knife fell flat as we met each other. I cocked my fist and nailed her multiple times in the ribs hurting from what I thought, but it changed fast.

Kitana did a side sweep to the back of my legs and as I fell on my back she nailed my testicles to the mat from above with her heel. I convulsed briefly as she cocked it again and nailed me. She then stepped on my neck and I grabbed her other leg as she stepped on my throat.

I bit it, I attacked out of desperation and suddenly we were both on both feet. I staggered a lot as we faced off. My testicles felt heavy swaying and I noticed her licking her lips as she stared at my tender battered man hood. She then threw 2 jabs and nailed my nose, followed by a front kick to my balls. The kick hit solid as I dropped to my knees in front of her. She walked upto my decimated body pussy in my face and lifted her hand up in triumph. She yelled “ Pussy over penis! I will destroy your testicles and mount them!”

I didn’t expect this would go this long and while on my knees she picked me up by my arms and kicked my testicles 8 times over and over. I slumped and then she held my arms over shoulders and began to wale with knees.
    Kitana then kicked my mid section as I launched into the corner. I faced the crowd men and mostly woman naked chanting and laughing on how my testicles would be destroyed. I hunched over the corner and a woman even said “I hope she rips them off your body and makes you eat them.”

I looked back and saw her coming at me with her sweaty bloodied body and long claws for hands. She aimed to impale my balls to the post between my legs but I dodged some how., gingerly. As I got up from my roll she side kicked my head, uppercutted my chin, kicked my balls in close succession, now with the size of melon testicles 4 times larger than before I fell on my knees again.

Kitana then pulled 2 knives out and laughed “ Those balls are mine!” signifying the end of my manhood. I looked up and she delivered a vicious kick into my massively swollen groin with incredible force, rupturing my left testicle with her right leg. It was the straw that broke the balls back. The pain was indescribable, I began to feel faint as I stayed on my knees, Kitana knew this and cat walked up to me and nailed my chest with a powerful frontal kick sending me flat to my back. Women in the crowd roared. My testicles were enormous, cantaloupe sized as I glanced down briefly right before I hit the floor.

She stood over me legs on either side of my torso and swung the knives in a circular motion as if it were a show. Her oiled tits vibrated her sculpted body glistening and then without warning she yelled a vicious cry out and impaled my arms to the ground with the knives straight into my forearms. She was crouched over my face, her oiled smooth pussy was 4 inches from my face as I screamed frantically.

My yells were extreme the pain incredible but then she Let the knives stay where they were still crouched over my face and said” Take a look at the superior sex Bryan, this pussy is about to end your testicles!” She yelled and then immediately stood up. I couldn’t move I was trapped and my legs flailing only added to her arousal. With my arms pinned I begged her to stop but she had other plans and then sat on my ripped abdomen and began punching my water jug balls with alternating left and rights. It was loud in the arena the noise wouldn’t even let me think about what was to happen next.

She then stopped her punches briefly and grabbed the massive sack at the base, the size made it difficult to get them all together. She then raked my tender purple massive sack with her long claw nails, teasing me as I struggled. With my hands pinned I was at her mercy. She suddenly began talking seductively and slowly’” Bryan these balls are very beaten…. You know that right?” I replied, “ I know please stop, I give, you win. Please!” She replied with a chuckle, “ Oh Bryan I know I win, that’s the funny part” As her nails began to rake deeper into my ball flesh. “ See I am Kitana, ender of men, destroyer of testicles…this can only end one way” I began to get an erection fro some reason and she wasn’t surprised, “ Ahh finally your last stand, hahaha.” Evily she then increased her rhetoric with a pressured tone” Bryan I’m going to carve your balls out right in front of you and then destroy them in front of your 7th degree black belt self…. You know what degree black belt I am?” She suddenly grabbed a trsticle in each hand and squeezed them to death “ Answer!” , “ I dont , I dont ! please!” I replied. “Im not a a black belt sweety….its me Tonya…” As she said this she clamped down on my broken sack and I was shocked.

Tonya was my ex 7 years we dated we were engaged, we had argued a lot and I at one time had struck her pretty hard. I know new I was done. She took her lower face cloak off and then turned back so I could see her. She then drove her claws deep in to the center of my scrotum, shredding it open and revealing its contents. My balls lay flat and exposed with the sack torn open. I was crying and sobbing from the pain and my hands were no use for consoling.

She picked her immensely gorgeous ass off my torso stood over me oiled and delicious and said, “ Your balls are almost finished, what’s matter cant handle a woman?” I layed on my back watching her about to decimate me and could do nothing. I then watched her beautiful ass walk to the corner and pull 2 more blades. She then looked at me and Said” Im going to make sure you don’t survive, but most importantly , I will take those things you call testicles and eat them in front of you.: I gasped and as soon as she finished she drove a fist into my prone exposed testicles, smashing the partially ruptured bits into borderline mush. She then placed her foot on my chest and launched her spikes into both of my thighs pinning them as she had done to my arms.

Her beautiful full naked ass walked around my body like a shark as I began to cry profusely, begging to be let go, until she bent down in-between my spread pinned legs and took hold of my balls. She then stroked my member and somehow I was turned on.

She stretched them as far as they could out of the sack smiled at me saying, “ Your talk has cost, you, now you will be forever useless.” She spit blood out of her mouth as she said this( I had gotten her good), I felt her nails dig into my balls as she held them in hand I pleaded Kitana (aka Tanya) not too. The gong sounded again and the same woman announcer yelled “ FINISH HIM!” Then with a huge smile, she tightened her grip pushed down towards the mat, “ Game over Bryan, whos the stronger sex now, nutless blackbelt?” I yelled and pleaded” NO Tanya Please!” with wrapped hands she then viciously yanked.

My testicles didn’t stand a chance, as her fist raised I began to convulse. I screamed an earth shattering cry and the crowd roared, chants of “ Kitana ender of men!” began. She clenched her teeth and suddenly ripped both testicles off my body , one in each hand, with a loud feminine karate yell” Heeeyaaaaaahhhhhh!!” I looked right at her as she held them above her head her wicked evil smile looking into my shocked eyes, her beautiful ripped oiled, half bloodied breasts and pussy in the periphery of my vision. The crowd jumping and yelling the gong began to sound over and over again.

She stood up with the testicles in hand and walked to my head, I was on the verge of passing out. She then slapped both hands together as they met each others ball flesh. I still watched in terror. Kitana then yelled” He has been finished!” She then grabbed the intact balls and placed them in her mouth as she lowered her pussy onto my face crouched over me , her vagina 2 inches from my face….With a smile she placed a nut on each side of her molars and crunched down as the contents exploded. She then said” Welcome to Mortal Kombat Bryan….. YOU LOSE! “ I lost consiousness as the announcer yelled” Kitana wins! ********** Fatality! “

Feedback is welcomed

Stunning. Simply... stunning. Well done!! I LOVED it! Just the right mix of description, brutal imagery, and erotic threatening. Great work!

Supreme Poster
    [applauds!]

Very impressive.

Great just like all your other stories