check the ballbusting updates here

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Kicking Balls Barefoot Or With Shoes?

Quote Originally Posted by David_B
    That sounds bad. I had an almost similar experience when I sprained my ankle and couldn't walk for 6 weeks. Whenever I do a video shoot, the advice I give the girl is never to kick with her toes, because they are so easily broken or injured, being some of the smallest bones in the human body. I always tell her to kick with the top part of her foot, as this is much stronger.
    Just to make sure my English is correct, that's the part they call the "instep", right?
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!

If they are able, the ball of the foot is stronger than the instep as it is used to being walked on all day. I have had more than one lady with a bruised instep after a long barefoot session. Not everyone can perform a kick (of the balls) with the ball as it requires pulling the toes back, but it is a more powerful kick when done right and uses the strongest part of the foot.

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble
    Just to make sure my English is correct, that's the part they call the "instep", right?
    Yes, that's right, the instep goes from your toes up to the front of your ankle. I must remember to use its real name, instead of "top part of the foot", which is a bit like calling a person's arms "those dangly things hanging from the shoulders".

David B.
    --
    http://www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html

Quote Originally Posted by Tamakeri
    If they are able, the ball of the foot is stronger than the instep as it is used to being walked on all day. I have had more than one lady with a bruised instep after a long barefoot session. Not everyone can perform a kick (of the balls) with the ball as it requires pulling the toes back, but it is a more powerful kick when done right and uses the strongest part of the foot.
    I can see how the ball of the foot would make a good weapon, especially if used in a jabbing motion, like a knife. This might be good for a rear kick as well, where the girl kicks behind her into a man's balls.

I've found it really hard to get a rear kick right. On the occasions when I've tried to do this, usually the girl ends up missing, and everyone just collapses in a pile of giggles. I think a rear kick with a high heel would be devastating if the girl was a good aim.

David B.
    --

Quote Originally Posted by me_no_wimp
    Also, and I don't know if others feel the same way too, but if much of your excitement is the shoes, then the kicks don't have to all be aimed at the balls. Clearly the balls is a main target (and the face can be another) but kicks can be aimed at the whole body (with a few exceptions - don't kick in the back or the neck).
    I'm quite keen on face kicks as well, maybe as something to happen after a kick in the balls. I'd like for a girl bring her knee up into my face after I go down, etc. I'm very keen on trampling too, so long as it comes after a kick, to finish me off. It feels amazing to have a woman standing right on top of my genitals.

I think for me about 95 percent of what is important in a clip is the kick itself, which should be as hard as possible. All the other stuff I add - the nudity, footwear, costumes, bits of dialogue, models playing with her body - all of that shouldn't become too important. I just put it in because I need to put something in to satisfy myself that I have done the video shoot well, meaning done things my own way. Overall, as long as there is a good strong kick or knee, and the overall package of elements mentioned above looks okay, then I'm happy.

David B.
    --

For me the footwear IS the most important part though - because it's the footwear that I worship.

Back-heels can be devastating - usually done to the shins - have had one cute girl back-heel me in the balls too. She was wearing some rather cute black mary-janes (flat though), and was trying to work out how to inflict the most pain on me with them. I think she was standing on me then put them between my legs and took a couple of swings backward.

What would you say is your number one most favourite form of footwear to use and worship as part of a BB session? Or do you have different favourites purely for worship, or for when BB is involved?

For me, I absolutely love knee length leather boots, either with a pointed toe, or a platform and a sharp, narrow 6" heel. Black is my favourite colour for boots, as they look so powerful. I also like black platform high heel shoes with one narrow strap across the toe, worn with black stockings. I really like sheer or fishnet pantyhose too, especially with seams up the back.

One of my favourite things to do in the videos is have the girl stand on my hands and make me kiss her feet or lick the soles of her boots before a kick. I love it when she takes one foot off one of my hands too, so all her weight is coming down through just one leg, while she keeps making me kiss her foot.

For me, boots and shoes are a major part of the trimmings that make trampling balls and hands even more exciting. Plus those tall sharp heels are amazingly painful when twisted into my balls. Feels a bit like a cold metal spear turning in my flesh, nailing me to the spot. I want to move away, but somehow stay in place, trying to see how much pain I can take. It's just so exciting.

David B.
    --

I may be unusual but I usually get turned on by what I see people wearing in the streets, so for a few years you pretty much never saw stiletto heels - but they are back and glorious as they ever were. My wife has 6 pairs of court shoes - one matt-black, one satin-style black, one white, one bright orange, one red, and one silver pair. She did even once agree to stand on my stomach with the orange stilettos although I often feel she is reluctant to support me and generally doesn't like it if I start screaming.

So actually most of my heels experience came from the earlier days, that was 1992 to 1994, although I did have a bit of it when they were not so fashionable (1996-97 or so).

Although I worship the shoes, that does not mean I have sessions of bowing down and kissing them (although I'm often tempted to kiss them) - and I don't lick them (nor lick things off them). I actually want them to be "******" into me. And actually I find the sexiest part is the toes and the upper part of the foot (more than the heel, though the heel and lower part is good for stamping. And actually the part of the body I most want to be trodden on are the feet and the hands). When I say it is the shoes I worship, that generally means that I have far less interest in the mistress herself - which can offend the woman I guess who sees herself as just an instrument in the process.

From my heels experience (as you are interested), they are great at standing on feet, particularly the middle of the foot - when they stand on the toes they tend to scrape off the skin and fall into the gap - and I often find that heels tend to make surface scratches, and yes you might see a bit of blood, but the real wounds which are the bruises and best inflicted by flatter shoes.

When it comes to kicking balls, I really have found that rounder shoes generally do the best job. And the keys are 1. accuracy and 2. surprise.

personally, i like barefoot, i think its because evry time i get busted, its always with shoes, and i have never ben busted barefoot.

Well it's about time I chimed in on this. Those who know me know that I'm a big fan of sock feet. I don't know why, but there's nothing hotter than a girl in socks kicking a pair of balls. Yessir, any day of the week I'd line up to get kicked by a pretty chica in socks. Boo ya!

-Knave

Quote Originally Posted by me_no_wimp
    When I say it is the shoes I worship, that generally means that I have far less interest in the mistress herself - which can offend the woman I guess who sees herself as just an instrument in the process.
    Speaking for myself, it definitely adds something special for me if my g/f is wearing knee-length leather platform boots, with a sharp 6in heel. It creates a kind of magic for me, especially when she is using her heel on my genitals, or stepping on my penis with all her weight on just one foot, or on my hands. I think I would feel pretty neutral about these events if she were wearing ordinary work shoes, so perhaps I am approaching the intensity of your shoe worship too.

I remember my partner was at first very uncomfortable causing any kind of pain. What helped was when I explained that the thing I find exiting is not just the pain itself, but seeing how much I can take, kind of pushing my limits, almost like in a wrestling match, where the wrestler tries not to give in, even when he is in a painful hold. When she heard this, she kind of had a logical way to view my desires, and I think it made it easier for her to participate in them.

David B.
    --

for me it should be thight leather boots, plattform or high heels would be nice, too

I love sneakers, I like heels and boots too, even my gf's hiking boots as I think i mentioned before, but sneakers just do it for me. Always have. Since I was kid, and yes I mean kid, my BB fetish began and progressed into full fledged bb fetish early, by the end of elementary I was fully turned on by it (that was 5th grade aka 10 yrs old). Even as far back as second grade I dared girls to kick me, and then it was still sneakers that did it for me. Maybe that is why, what else do little kids wear.

It's not "ordinary work shoes" as such, but it is when I am seeing women wearing the shoes that I get the urge. During the winter months, knee-high boots are regular dress-wear here (you are also from the UK so I guess it is in your part of the country too), and high-heel ones have become popular again in recent years.

10 years ago and the girls on the streets were all wearing these knee-high lace-up boots with a chunky-heel, and all I wanted was to get kicked in and busted by a pair, but I couldn't find a "pro-domme" (or someone who claimed to be one) who had such a pair. All I want is for them to dress like the women on the streets and kick me like that - that is my fantasy. (I did eventually find one but that was already early 1997 by which time they were being phased out). In fact for a long time my real fantasy was to get on the London underground with them, in the seats that face each other, and for them to sit opposite me folding their legs into me, kicking me.

I dont get kicked that often, but i know with shoes on would probably send me to the hospital. Thats either b/c i cant take it, or my girl kicks too hard. anyways the few times shes kicked me w/o shoes were pretty nice/painful i guess. I prefer knees, or thighs, i guess thats b/c that might be the main part of my "fetish." I love legs/thighs/ and ass and when i get kneed, i think thats more sensual than a kick. A kick is too distant i guess for me.