check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kicking Balls Barefoot Or With Shoes?

Banned

Question QUESTION FOR THE LADIES

WHEN YOU LADIES KICK GUYS IN THE BALLS DO YOU
    PREFER TO HAVE SHOES ON OR DO YOU PREFER TO DO IT BAREFOOT AND WHY?

Banned

Hi,

i personaly prefer to kick a man barefoot that i can FEEL what i´m kicking there.

Many Greetings
    SmElli

SadisticSara

Arrow

I too, prefer to do it barefoot.

I like the sensation of warm skin touching.
    I like the precise aiming.
    I like the more personal contact and control.

Maybe it's like guys who prefer not to use condoms.
    More sensation.
    I just prefer kicking balls with my bare feet!
    Last edited by SadisticSara; 05-16-2005 at 06:34 PM.

She has to have bare feet

I guess it's barefoot or she would be in nylons. I have to see her feet; this rules out her wearing shoes. Unless, of course, it's for her to slowly remove them to deal out the punishment!! YES!!!!
    "Hello. I'm the shoe salesman, how may I help you today?"

Arrow

With shoes on would be nice. Especially if you have a fetish for footwear.

Bare feet would be better. It would indicate more intimacy.

Over and out.

For me the shoes are everything. She has to be wearing shoes - and ones I find sexy. But you were asking the ladies, not me.

I agree with the ladies, I ever thought that a girl who prefers to kick barefoot enjoys more what she is doing...

I often saw clips where girls were kicking men but didn't seem to enjoy or be into what they were doing.. just seemed actress playing a role... on the contrary, in most of the barefoot clips I saw the girls were much more active and reactive to what they were doing, and seemed to really enjoy that.
    By the way most of them were japanese clips.

I remember a clip I had on my old hd (unfortunately it has broken ) where an asian girl was slowly removing her shoe and sock in a very threatening way before beginning to hit the naked male's groin, and surely he was fearing what was going to happen... the way she acted surely let imagine that the feet she was uncovering would soon have hit a certain part of his body. that was great. Unfortunately I don't remember where I did downloaded that clip from, I searched for it so long but with no results. I wonder it was on a yahoo group maybe.

Oh.. yes.. just to be back in topic... I prefer barefoot even if the question was not asked to me.

Julie18nz
    it HAS to be barefoot or nylons for me. As with the other ladies here, I like to feel what I have kicked. Also, I can 'feel' how much force I have put into the kick

oh Julie, there I was hoping you would say boots

Registered Member
    barefoot or high heels for me.

Julie18nz
    Quote Originally Posted by me_no_wimp
    oh Julie, there I was hoping you would say boots
    for u wimpy my friend, I would put on my best pair of platforms

Yeah, barefoot is definitely sexy because it's intimate... I know a lot of women defintiely like to feel the balls on the top of their foot.. on the other hand, I think that the other favorite for women is probably boots, because they're so intimidating...

For me, I like high heels or leather boots, especially with a platform and sharp heel. I quite like trainers too. I'm not very keen on barefeet. I know I'm in the minority, though...

David B.
    --
    http://www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html

i agree

David, high heels, leather boots and trainers. I love trainers. My gf has these new pumas, they are black soccer shoes. Not big cleats but smaller ones, but i still love when she gives a stomp to my nuts with them.
    This is them:
    http://store.puma.com/pumaUSStore/pr...style&siteid=1
    They look cooler than that in person, also maybe b/c she has tiny feet, like 5 in womens.
    The idea that they are cleats and made for kicking balls (soccer shoes) is so hot. By the way, a shoe i never thought I would be into getting kicked by but love, big clunky gortex hiking boots. I love it b/c i didnt suggest them she did, and they are steel toed and heavy so they hurt like heel. I get so much more jumpy when she is kicking me with them. I love my gf so much.

Oh, I got distracted, I almost forgot to ask you, why not have some clips with girls in sneakers kicking? Also I loved your site when I was a member, in particular that viscious brunette with the spiked heel platform boots. Can you get her back? Or get the other girls to kick as hard as she did, also I personally find that the clips are too short and staged seeming. Not to criticize for the sake of it, rather just of my own feeling that perhaps comport with what other BB fans feel.

Hello iagree,

Those Pumas look deadly! Especially the underside, where you can see the cleats. They look like they were made for stomping... I thought these were a nice pair also, as I like small sneakers too.

http://store.puma.com/pumaUSStore/pr...style&siteid=1

I started to think about bb in sneakers because one of the models always turns up very dressed down, wearing blue jeans, white t-shirt and white sneakers. It's at the top of my list to do at least one video series with the girl wearing sneakers like those in the link above.

About the brunette, I would have loved to get her back, but I think she has retired. The last time I spoke to Rachel she had just completed her Masters degree in property management, and was trying to raise 3 million pounds from various banks to develop some land she had seen in Manchester, England. She may be a millionaire by now...

I agree about the early clips being too short... most were only about 15-20 seconds. More recently I've been making an effort to make sure each clip has a proper beginning, middle and end, instead of just finishing in the middle. If you have seen the sample clips on the link below, you can see what I mean. The last 200 or so clips average around 30-60 seconds, which I'm much happier with, as it allows a bit of time to develop the action properly and feel as if you are seeing the whole clip, not just a bit of it.

I sort of agree about the staginess too, although, this was partly an effort of my part to try to develop my own style and put things in that I hadn't seen anywhere else in bb videos. I like to have something unexpected at the beginning and end (such as the model teasing, bending over to show her bottom, licking her breasts and playing with them, etc), but overall the most important thing to me now is that the kick itself should be the hardest it can be, followed by a decent reaction. I do understand how some of the ideas can seem stagy though. I suppose I just try to do things in my own style and hope others will like it too... I do appreciate your feedback though. Really the only way to learn is to listen to comments and bring together a range of ideas, so it's brilliant whenever I get a good suggestion like the sneakers thing, as it helps to know that others might like to see it too. Thank you for putting it forward.

David B.
    --
    http://www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html