Quote Originally Posted by me_no_wimp
When I say it is the shoes I worship, that generally means that I have far less interest in the mistress herself - which can offend the woman I guess who sees herself as just an instrument in the process.
Speaking for myself, it definitely adds something special for me if my g/f is wearing knee-length leather platform boots, with a sharp 6in heel. It creates a kind of magic for me, especially when she is using her heel on my genitals, or stepping on my penis with all her weight on just one foot, or on my hands. I think I would feel pretty neutral about these events if she were wearing ordinary work shoes, so perhaps I am approaching the intensity of your shoe worship too.

I remember my partner was at first very uncomfortable causing any kind of pain. What helped was when I explained that the thing I find exiting is not just the pain itself, but seeing how much I can take, kind of pushing my limits, almost like in a wrestling match, where the wrestler tries not to give in, even when he is in a painful hold. When she heard this, she kind of had a logical way to view my desires, and I think it made it easier for her to participate in them.

David B.
--
http://www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html