David, high heels, leather boots and trainers. I love trainers. My gf has these new pumas, they are black soccer shoes. Not big cleats but smaller ones, but i still love when she gives a stomp to my nuts with them.
This is them:
http://store.puma.com/pumaUSStore/pr...style&siteid=1
They look cooler than that in person, also maybe b/c she has tiny feet, like 5 in womens.
The idea that they are cleats and made for kicking balls (soccer shoes) is so hot. By the way, a shoe i never thought I would be into getting kicked by but love, big clunky gortex hiking boots. I love it b/c i didnt suggest them she did, and they are steel toed and heavy so they hurt like heel. I get so much more jumpy when she is kicking me with them. I love my gf so much.

Oh, I got distracted, I almost forgot to ask you, why not have some clips with girls in sneakers kicking? Also I loved your site when I was a member, in particular that viscious brunette with the spiked heel platform boots. Can you get her back? Or get the other girls to kick as hard as she did, also I personally find that the clips are too short and staged seeming. Not to criticize for the sake of it, rather just of my own feeling that perhaps comport with what other BB fans feel.