check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Kicking Balls Barefoot Or With Shoes?

Hybrid View

I may be unusual but I usually get turned on by what I see people wearing in the streets, so for a few years you pretty much never saw stiletto heels - but they are back and glorious as they ever were. My wife has 6 pairs of court shoes - one matt-black, one satin-style black, one white, one bright orange, one red, and one silver pair. She did even once agree to stand on my stomach with the orange stilettos although I often feel she is reluctant to support me and generally doesn't like it if I start screaming.

So actually most of my heels experience came from the earlier days, that was 1992 to 1994, although I did have a bit of it when they were not so fashionable (1996-97 or so).

Although I worship the shoes, that does not mean I have sessions of bowing down and kissing them (although I'm often tempted to kiss them) - and I don't lick them (nor lick things off them). I actually want them to be "******" into me. And actually I find the sexiest part is the toes and the upper part of the foot (more than the heel, though the heel and lower part is good for stamping. And actually the part of the body I most want to be trodden on are the feet and the hands). When I say it is the shoes I worship, that generally means that I have far less interest in the mistress herself - which can offend the woman I guess who sees herself as just an instrument in the process.

From my heels experience (as you are interested), they are great at standing on feet, particularly the middle of the foot - when they stand on the toes they tend to scrape off the skin and fall into the gap - and I often find that heels tend to make surface scratches, and yes you might see a bit of blood, but the real wounds which are the bruises and best inflicted by flatter shoes.

When it comes to kicking balls, I really have found that rounder shoes generally do the best job. And the keys are 1. accuracy and 2. surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by me_no_wimp
    When I say it is the shoes I worship, that generally means that I have far less interest in the mistress herself - which can offend the woman I guess who sees herself as just an instrument in the process.
    Speaking for myself, it definitely adds something special for me if my g/f is wearing knee-length leather platform boots, with a sharp 6in heel. It creates a kind of magic for me, especially when she is using her heel on my genitals, or stepping on my penis with all her weight on just one foot, or on my hands. I think I would feel pretty neutral about these events if she were wearing ordinary work shoes, so perhaps I am approaching the intensity of your shoe worship too.

I remember my partner was at first very uncomfortable causing any kind of pain. What helped was when I explained that the thing I find exiting is not just the pain itself, but seeing how much I can take, kind of pushing my limits, almost like in a wrestling match, where the wrestler tries not to give in, even when he is in a painful hold. When she heard this, she kind of had a logical way to view my desires, and I think it made it easier for her to participate in them.

David B.
    --
    http://www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html