check the ballbusting updates here

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kicking Balls Barefoot Or With Shoes?

hey

My gf has a pair of those in red. I like them too. It's kinda hot knowing rachel is a business woman now, I be shes a real ballbuster. She kicked damn hard. There was one clip where she seemed to be concerned and feel a little bad that she kicked so hard, but then she just got mean. Like doubling the kicks, and doing em damn hard. Who's the guy in the vid, is it you, does he ever wear a cup?

I think what I miss is that she was mean about it. It doesnt have to be the yelling like rachel did, although i love the domination aspect, but also she made him lick her heels, and was not just giving one kick its over. I like seeing the guy being made to take as much as he can before curling up into the fetal position.

Yeah, it's me in the videos. The thing that might be surprising about Rachel is she is only 5'2" tall, but she managed to kick harder than anyone else. If you look closely, she swings the whole of her upper body down at the same time as she kicks, putting all of her body weight behind the kick. Rachel absolutely loved doing the nude trampling scenes. In fact, at the beginning of the day she reminded me to do them, because she said she enjoyed them so much the first time around. Her face lit up when I asked her to gouge my balls with her sharp boot heel. Although she is extremely cute looking, I remember Rachel telling me how much she enjoys hurting people...

I remember the clip you mentioned, where Rachel seemed to feel bad. She actually says "sorry", although not in a very convincing voice, kind of a Bart Simpson apology. What actually happened was Rachel tried to kick me twice, but missed the second time and kicked me in the stomach with her boot. During another part of the day, she also missed, and cut a long, blood-spattered gash along my inner thigh as her 6" boot heel ripped through the skin. I've still got the scar, a year and a half later.

About 20 minutes before the end of the video shoot, Rachel told me that she had found out a few days earlier that she was 7 weeks pregnant, and this might help to explain some of her genuine yelling and flashes of bad temper... Hmm... Come to think of it, I think she may have been "missing" on purpose, but I still enjoyed receiving her angry boot.

David B.
    --
    http://www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html

Lucky you. I've never had a souvenir last that long. The longest was about 6 months - and that was administered to me by accident by a young girl in hiking-sneakers as we were leaving the Leeds rock festival heading back to where the bus was to take us back to town (no camping for us). I was walking barefoot and she trod on my toe and must have twisted on it too. It was very painful and went black and was bruised for about 6 months, I think.

Sneakers are good for all-round kicking and stomping. I also like them and there's not enough sneaker-kicking. In fact I was attracted to this site (femaledom.com) by a video clip called "Busted by FBI" where Angel is wearing sneakers, but I've been totally disappointed by the content on this site - there is just no emphasis on shoes here. And in too many of the videos the woman takes them off or changes them, plus there is often no description of the clip in detail (i.e. what shoes she is wearing, nor do we get a good enough look at them).

By the way, in case you haven't read my other posts on this site I don't like sandals.

Quote Originally Posted by me_no_wimp
    ... plus there is often no description of the clip in detail (i.e. what shoes she is wearing, nor do we get a good enough look at them).

By the way, in case you haven't read my other posts on this site I don't like sandals.
    Want shoes? We got shoes. From next week's update at California Mean Girls.
    http://www.calimg.com
    Last edited by Tamakeri; 02-09-2007 at 07:02 AM.

Tamakeri,
    I like that your site has sneaker busts. Do you ever plan on doing anyy ball standing?

Quote Originally Posted by iagree
    Tamakeri,
    I like that your site has sneaker busts. Do you ever plan on doing anyy ball standing?
    Not on the Cali Mean Girls site I don't think. Not unless it was portrayed as a total accident somehow. To me ball standing must be done with the balls naked and exposed- else what's the point. And we are striving for a very clean-cut cute-girl-next-door-busts-your-balls-because-you-flirted-with-her kind of product because we don't see any other like it out there and think we have found a nice niche. That doesn't preclude us from starting another website with a different focus, and believe me, that has been discussed. But there are lots of websites that would seem to have that kind of domme-sub material. I don't belong to any so I don't know for sure. But it doesn't seem like an area we would stray into, no.

I was walking barefoot and she trod on my toe and must have twisted on it too. It was very painful and went black and was bruised for about 6 months, I think.
    That sounds bad. I had an almost similar experience when I sprained my ankle and couldn't walk for 6 weeks. Whenever I do a video shoot, the advice I give the girl is never to kick with her toes, because they are so easily broken or injured, being some of the smallest bones in the human body. I always tell her to kick with the top part of her foot, as this is much stronger.

I've been thinking a bit about bb in sneakers. Maybe they are so appealing because they are such a part of everyday life. You can't go out in the street without seeing girls in sneakers. Maybe it's the thought that a bb experience could happen at any time. Plus they make the girl seem youthful and energetic... Still really like high-heel boots, though.

David B.
    --

David,

Please do not be offended, but are you totally stoned when you are making those clips? You seem to be pretty much totally out of it in every scene. Is that natural or what?

Again - no offense intended. I just want to share that I find your lack of enthusasm in the clips a little disturbing/distracting. But that's just me. Obviously you are doing well with the business and having fun.

Take Care.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamakeri
    Not on the Cali Mean Girls site I don't think. Not unless it was portrayed as a total accident somehow. To me ball standing must be done with the balls naked and exposed- else what's the point. And we are striving for a very clean-cut cute-girl-next-door-busts-your-balls-because-you-flirted-with-her kind of product because we don't see any other like it out there and think we have found a nice niche. That doesn't preclude us from starting another website with a different focus, and believe me, that has been discussed. But there are lots of websites that would seem to have that kind of domme-sub material. I don't belong to any so I don't know for sure. But it doesn't seem like an area we would stray into, no.
    Which is exactly what I like about your site and why I might even join it. Girls dressed in their normal clothing, no dungeons, simply kicking.

Sneaker busts are better for the women too - my wife prefers to kick me with trainers (sneakers) than with boots, when she finds them rather heavy, and I usually end up preferring such sessions - and she can kick with more force too - although I am tempted to go for the boots which are erotic.

Quote Originally Posted by David_B
    I've been thinking a bit about bb in sneakers. Maybe they are so appealing because they are such a part of everyday life. You can't go out in the street without seeing girls in sneakers. Maybe it's the thought that a bb experience could happen at any time. Plus they make the girl seem youthful and energetic... Still really like high-heel boots, though.

David B.
    --
    Go for sneaker ones in the summer months then. That's what I used to have anyway in my sessions - during the winter months it was mainly boots and in the summer mainly sneakers, though sometimes shoes.

Also, and I don't know if others feel the same way too, but if much of your excitement is the shoes, then the kicks don't have to all be aimed at the balls. Clearly the balls is a main target (and the face can be another) but kicks can be aimed at the whole body (with a few exceptions - don't kick in the back or the neck). One area where I would often get busted were my shins. Plus if you don't know exactly where the girl is aiming, she can kick the balls when you're not expecting it. And kicks can also be interspersed with some "trampling" which can include the simple act of treading on the feet.

Melody is lovely! I'm going to get that gambler one. I hope there are lots of good views of her pumas.

Melody is lovely! I'm going to get that gambler one. I hope there are lots of good views of her pumas.
    Yes they are quite visible. Get the MPEG version- it's a longer download but much better detail. There is one sequence where I am trying to get up off the floor and she reaches completely over my shoulder with her pumas (from behind me) and drags me back down onto the ground to kick some more.
    Last edited by Tamakeri; 02-09-2007 at 07:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamakeri
    Yes they are quite visible. Get the MPEG version- it's a longer download but much better detail. There is one sequence where I am trying to get up off the floor and she reaches completely over my shoulder with her pumas (from behind me) and drags me back down onto the ground to kick some more.
    I have joined the site now and am downloading it.

Red face

I'm most turned on when I suffer through about 20 rappid sitting kicks - with bare feet. When she does it to me with bare feet, the connection is more personal, if you know what I mean. Sitting kicks are less devistating, but at about 20, I turn into a heap on the floor.