check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Suburban Sensations Updates

Big Supporter

Suburban Sensations Updates

Check out our latest update. Clayra Beau has an evening appointment with a man who wants something special. First he desires a very attractive and strong woman who can dominate him yet show him pleasure. He wants to feel the desire and be beaten back, literally. Ballbusting CBT and tease and denial are his biggest turn on and these are things that Clayra enjoys as well. She turns him on and busts him hard over and over again. She eventually lets him inside her, but not before an adequate amount of cbt. When he does cum, it will be with his balls in her hand squeezing the cum out of them! This is a very hot clip. To see the whole scene that you will have to see to believe ad you will have to join our site to see it all.

Join our site to see it all or get a C4S version at our store.

Thanks and Enjoy Guys
    subsenmartin

Big Supporter
    Check out our latest update featuring Jessica. Jessica's boss is being a perverted ass hole. He accuses her of messing up a report that they were working on and because of it he is demanding that she give him a blowjob to make up for it. She immediately knees him in balls and he fall back into his chair. Jessica tells him that he is going to have a crushed cock and busted balls before she is done with him and he is going to have to take it like a man. He keeps asking her to suck him off and she keeps answering him with more ballbusting. She has him take off his pants and hold up his shirt. Despite asking her to stop she keeps kneeing and kicking him to teach him a well-deserved lesson. Jessica asks him "who is the boss now?" He admits that she is in charge now.

Join our site to see all our clips or get this one at our clip store.

Thanks and enjoy Guys
    subsenmartin

She's cute!

Martin! Good to see you back. I'm a huge fan of your store since about the time you started and have thrown more money your way than I'd like to admit. I was bored and decided to check your post history to see if there were any interesting "behind the scenes" type things you may have posted and came across one comment you made about your sister busting you back when you would get home from practice and had a cup on. Can you explain that a little more, if you don't mind me asking? You said she would kick you for fun so were you letting her bust you or would she just try to get you unexpectedly knowing you had a cup on? You also said sometimes she would get you without the cup on. Were you letting her bust you then too? Does she, or anyone else you know, know about your ballbusting site or stumbled across it at some point?

Thanks for your videos! Clayra is always amazing and that new one with her looks great.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by FatSmurf View Post
    Martin! Good to see you back. I'm a huge fan of your store since about the time you started and have thrown more money your way than I'd like to admit. I was bored and decided to check your post history to see if there were any interesting "behind the scenes" type things you may have posted and came across one comment you made about your sister busting you back when you would get home from practice and had a cup on. Can you explain that a little more, if you don't mind me asking? You said she would kick you for fun so were you letting her bust you or would she just try to get you unexpectedly knowing you had a cup on? You also said sometimes she would get you without the cup on. Were you letting her bust you then too? Does she, or anyone else you know, know about your ballbusting site or stumbled across it at some point?

Thanks for your videos! Clayra is always amazing and that new one with her looks great.
    Thank you for your support over the years! I do appreciate it. Well there is not much more to tell about that experience. It happened once or twice and your read about the bulk of it right here. From the time I was young I have had a cup fetish and I eventually I developed a ballbusting fetish. Then when I had a bit of money and computer skills I started the clip store and site. It has been fun but painful. Also it is a lot of work. At least I got lucky a few times

Big Supporter
    Mistress Sidney is back and we have a few updates for you! Mistress Sidney has him tied up to the door so he cannot move. She is wearing gloves, a corset and knee high boots for this hot clip. She kicks and knees him a few times and she loves his reaction and the slapping sound that is made when she hits his balls. She takes his cock with her velvet glove and rubs around his cock and balls. This is interrupted by testicle flicking and slapping. After this Sidney releases some of the hardest kicks we have seen against his balls. She is one feisty redhead!

Join our site to see all our clips or get this one at our clip store.

Thanks and enjoy Guys
    subsenmartin

I've bought some if your vids but not in a while. Yo do good work no doubt but I'm picky when it comes to girls.

I wish I remember her name....one vid the scene was you two just got back from the beach. She was in a bikini (she was a blonde) and you were in a blue speedo.

Man....she was hot. She did a bunch of vids. God I'd love to get my nuts kicked and squeezed by her.

Ahhh. Victoria. Man she was hot. Kicked hard and also grabbed. I hate it when chicks won't do hard grabs.

Was she into martial arts? Man I'd love to "spar" with her. With no cup of course lol.

Big Supporter
    hahaha... yes Victoria. No she was just naturally good at it. No MA training that I know of. She was really an awesome girl- all the way around. Great personality, great looks, great attitude, and she has good energy with everything she did. I know that she does not do any modeling any more. In fact she moved far away from our area and we wished her the best.

Big Supporter
    Jessica has a nice surprise for her boss. She went to HR and long story short, she is now his boss. Now he has to do what she wants with no questions asked. She gets her payback right away. He has to strip down and takes many more hard kicks to his balls. His balls are already sore and tender from what he received before the meeting. Now he will feel even more pain when she kicks him with her pointy pumps and when she knees him hard. She sits on the desk and tells sweetly tells him "I promise I won't break your balls" He stands in front of her and puts his hand behind his back. She leans back and swings her pump into his sack as he holds his precious balls. After few devastating knees, a bit more verbal abuse, and she sends him to her old desk.

Join our site to get all our clips or get this clip at our clip store today.

Thanks and Enjoy
    subsenmartin

Big Supporter
    Martin! Great to see the old site is still going. I could take busting by Jessica tbh, doesn't look that bad. Same with Ashleigh Aska was it, reckon the guy in the vid was exaggerating a bit...any thoughts on my pov?

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Popodopolous View Post
    Martin! Great to see the old site is still going. I could take busting by Jessica tbh, doesn't look that bad. Same with Ashleigh Aska was it, reckon the guy in the vid was exaggerating a bit...any thoughts on my pov?
    I think the blood in my cum afterwards would beg to differ...

Big Supporter
    Mistress Sidney is continuing to torture her tied up subject. To start she gets out her flogger and viciously swings it into his most sensitive area. She is so happy to see his legs begin to shake uncontrollably. After a short break she gets her pinwheel. She runs it across his cock and then his balls and they burn from the pain of the needles. She giggles with pleasure as he moans in pain. She stands up and looks him in the eye, then knees him four times very rapidly. After a quick break she binds his swollen balls with a parachute. After the weights are fastened she teases him a bit and pulls hiss balls down hard. The delicate cords in his sack are stretched to their limits. This is intense!

Join our site or get this clip at our clip store.

Thanks and Enjoy Guys!
    subsenmartin

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by subsenmartin View Post
    I think the blood in my cum afterwards would beg to differ...
    Ugh! That sounds bad and dramatic and not good.

Ok so maybe not Jessica, but is Ashleigh Aska's busting really so bad? I suspect I would challenge her to go harder if it was me? :P

Big Supporter
    Jessica would knee a lot harder then Ashleigh did. Sidney kicked pretty hard as well but she did not knee as much.