check the ballbusting updates here

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Suburban Sensations Updates

Big Supporter
    Check out the latest chapter in Jessica's takeover of her boss's office. To say the very least, this review will be ballbusting! She has him strip off all his clothes and she shows off her vicious knee as she bruises his groin badly to start it off. After this she has him lay on his old desk. Then she climbs on and crushes his balls beneath her patent leather boots. She follows this by standing over him as she kicks the toe of her boot into his sack. He looks up at her longingly for mercy but she does not show him any. Deep down he loves all of this rough treatment. He just wants to keep his balls so they can be busted another day!

Join our site to get all our clips or get this clip at our clip store today.

Thanks and Enjoy
    subsenmartin

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by subsenmartin View Post
    Jessica would knee a lot harder then Ashleigh did. Sidney kicked pretty hard as well but she did not knee as much.
    Right so Jessica was terrible, Sidney bad kicks, not so bad knees...Ashleigh what moderate kicks and knees? Being busted by Ashleigh would be the ideal IMO.

Hi Subsenmartin

In your one video Missy put a cup on you. Called "so now that you are protected or something" What cup was that? Missy is great. She would be a good cup sales woman!

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by protectivecup View Post
    Hi Subsenmartin

In your one video Missy put a cup on you. Called "so now that you are protected or something" What cup was that? Missy is great. She would be a good cup sales woman!

The last one she did was with a cricket cup by slazenger. I do not think it is made anymore. It was not the best and was easy to smash in and crack.

Big Supporter
    Want something brutal guys? Sidney is going to continue her brutal treatment of his balls. She brings out a clothespin and tells him exactly what she is going to do to him. She clamps it on to his already sore sack along with a few more. She punches him in the balls over and over again and he starts shaking uncontrollably. He begs her to be nicer and tells her how much it hurts. She provides marginal comfort as she beats him more. With his balls filled up with clothespins, she uses a strop to smack his balls until each of the clothespins flys off and he is left with a damaged sack. Yes, it rips open at the end. Talk about painful!!!

Join our site or get this clip at our clip store today!

thanks and enjoy
    subsenmartin

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Popodopolous View Post
    Right so Jessica was terrible, Sidney bad kicks, not so bad knees...Ashleigh what moderate kicks and knees? Being busted by Ashleigh would be the ideal IMO.
    terrible??? I think you should buy the clips, watch them and only after that offer an opinion instead of simply inferring one...

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by subsenmartin View Post
    terrible??? I think you should buy the clips, watch them and only after that offer an opinion instead of simply inferring one...
    I have brought various clips. By terrible I mean terribly painful but a fantastic buster by Jessica. Ashleigh I could handle her ballbusting.

Big Supporter
    We have yet another hot update in the Jessica office ballbusting series. Do you think you could be Jessica's employee? If you made it through her ballbusting review, you would be eligible for a motivation session with her. Just watch and see how Jessica likes to motivate her special employees. This one gets extra special face sitting treatment. Would you like to have Jessica sitting on your face while she tortures your balls? Sounds pretty good! Then she drives a few of her signature hard knees into your sensitive sack before making you get off of her desk so she can finish this session. You stand in front of her so she can kick you with her black boots. A few of those and you would be on the ground!

Join our website or get this hot clip at our clip store today!

Thanks and Enjoy
    subsenmartin

I'm in love with Jessica!

Big Supporter
    If you have been following Sidney's latest series of clips you will realize that she has been absolutely brutal with her subject’s balls. This clip is no exception, but she does integrate blindfolded sensory deprivation as well as a gag in this clip. She also alternates between moments of extreme pain and sensual soft touch. Neither are rushed. Since he is blindfolded and gaged her movement from pain to pleasure keeps him wondering what is coming next. This clip features a combination of hot cock and ball biting, a Sidney Scarlet first, as well as cbt from kicks and knees. This is an awesome clip just that you will enjoy.

Get this hot clip at our clip store or join our website to get all our clips.

Thanks and Enjoy
    subsenmartin

Great stuff lately Martin!

When are we going to see another cup video?

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by protectivecup View Post
    Great stuff lately Martin!

When are we going to see another cup video?
    I think I have one that I have not put up yet, but I need to find it.

Big Supporter
    Ok guys - serious question - I have a bunch of boots, shoes, and lingerie worn by various models that I have worked with.

That being said, does anyone have interest in any of them? Not sure how I will go about selling any of it just yet, but I definitely need to make some room.

subsenmartin

Martin, I've just seen a photo of a bikini clad Gia Primo kicking your good self. Gia Primo! You lucky man!

Big Supporter
    Here is another great update featuring Jessica. This is the last clip in this series.

Jessica has called her old boss back into her office. He has done well in his new position under her and he has taken to her ballbusting management style very nicely. Basically he must endure pain to receive a reward from her. She has him take off his clothes as she watches from her chair. As she opens her legs wide for him to see, she tells him how good he has been doing and that he deserves a reward. Next her top comes off and plenty of nut crunching kicks and knees follow. He is getting turned on and Jessica knows it so she lets him feel up her breasts. Just as he relaxes with the feelling of her supple breasts in her hand, her boot slams into his groin. He falls to the ground where he kisses those boots. They are going to have a great day today!

Get this hot clip at our clip store or join our website to get all our clips.

Thanks and Enjoy
    subsenmartin