check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Protecturnuts.com

Protecturnuts.com

Has anyone checked out this web sight? Protecturnuts.com ?

Quote Originally Posted by crushmynutsflat View Post
    Yeah, it's okay.
    The verbal stuff is pretty good but the actual ballbusting isn't very good at all. It's PG rated.
    Also the videos are way to expensive for a private sight. Even for ********** they would be too pricey.
    It also has this weird bordering of "comedy" and fetish witch is pretty unique, however, I think that it falls too much on the comedy side and should focus more on the girls.

I wish that they would do at least SOMETHING more to their videos. Like, maybe have the models sit down with the soles of their bare feet facing the camera and talking about ballbusting or something.
    And maybe lower their video prices to $1 +1 per minute at most, like c4s.

Saying that, I really liked their verbal content. I liked their ballbusting news clips.

What is the verbal like? Rupture talk etc?

What is the verbal like? Rupture talk etc?
    No, I wish there was rupture talk.
    There's one video of a girl talking about "testicle pain" and comparing it to other types of pain. There's another video of a latina girl saying that she thinks she just "cracked his huevos" and there are several videos of girls talking about "kicking a guy in the nuts".

However, the verbal content is dispersed throughout all of their videos and would be very expensive if you were to buy all of their videos just to hear the few bits of verbal in each one, if any.

It it depends on your tastes.

My favorite BB is women fighting wrestling men and busting their balks to win

but the vids they have are ok to buy a couple. I think the Asian chick and one of the others chicks are hit so I bought their videos. The blows where ok. I thought they could be harder but eh....

i wouidnt blow blow a ton of cash but a couple of vids? Sure. I also think they are a bit overpriced too. If they were cheaper I'd buy more.