I'm not producing ballbusting art now, but my story 'Victory to the Ladies', about the ballbusting adventures of crime fighting girls Cherry's Angels is still available here,
http://www.lulu.com/shop/ed-lee/vict...-22236820.html
20 colour pictures illustrate how these tough babes leave a trail of agony filled male crotches behind them. As a taster here's a little piece I wrote to introduce Cherry.

How the Angels Began.

How did a lovely lady like Cherry become such a fearsome fighter? Well, it began when she was just five, and she saw a demonstration on tv of Aikido. Fascinated by the grace and beauty of the art she asked her parents to enrol her in a class, and so her training in how to fight began. Cherry was adept at learning, and in time studied other martial arts, so that by the time she reached her teens she’d become a skilful exponent of them. But she wasn’t aggressive by nature, and never had cause to use her skills until a fateful day when she had reached the age of seventeen. She had just left a martial arts class, where she was now a tutor, and was walking home when something happened that would change her life.
Cherry was now a curvy and beautiful young woman, something that had been noticed by the local young men, including, unfortunately, those of dishonourable nature. Just such a man saw her that evening, his eyes fixed on her delicious figure, delightfully shown off by her tight jeans and top, and as she turned into a footpath, he followed.
“Hey slut,” he shouted, “you look worth a fuck.”
She ignored him, and walked on. “I’m talking to you, you little whore,” the man almost screamed. Cherry would have continued to walk away, but her tormentor now grabbed her from behind, both hands around her throat, and he began to utter a threat to kill her if she screamed. Only began, as he suddenly cried out in pain, as Cherry, acting on instinct and training, kicked back and up with one foot, the sole of her shoe thumping hard into the man’s groin! As he doubled over, gasping in pain, she again walked on, but the words the man now uttered made her stop.
“You fucking bitch!” He bellowed, “I’m gonna make you wish you’d never been born!”
Cherry turned to face him, her legs slightly apart, her arms relaxed but ready for action, her toned body primed for fighting.
“Go on then, make me wish I’d never been born.”
He was startled by her reaction, expecting her to be frightened. But he’d make her regret what she’d done, he thought. He wasn’t going to let her get away with having the audacity to hurt him in such a personnel place, he was going to teach her a lesson she’d never forget! And so, standing straight, albeit with some difficulty because of the pain in his scrotum, he strode forward and aimed a right hook at Cherry’s lovely face. Regrettably for him, Cherry knew how to recognise when someone intended to deliver such a blow, she could see from his body stance and movement what his intention were. So she stepped back to avoid his punch, withdrawing her right leg as far as possible to give the maximum momentum and force to the kick she was about to deliver. The man, being off balance as his fist connected only with thin air, was unable to take evasive action as the pretty blonde’s shapely but strong leg came up between his thighs, the instep of her foot hitting his testicles like a battering ram! His mouth opened wide, but no scream came out, just a gurgling noise, as, clutching at his wounded crotch he sank to the ground, and lay there retching and weeping.
Cherry stared at him for a few seconds, then, with a toss of her pony tail, walked away.

She was later to read in the local paper of a man being admitted to hospital with severe injuries to the testicles, and she realized it was her attacker. He’d told the police he was attacked by a group of youths, not surprisingly he hadn’t wanted to tell the truth of what happened!

The paper quoted a police spokesman as saying, “This was a very serious assault. The victim will definitely lose one testicle and possibly both, meaning he’ll have been *********.”
“Hopefully,” Cherry muttered to herself. But the incident had got Cherry thinking. For the first time her fighting skill had been tested, and had saved from a ******. “If I can do that,” she thought, “so can other girls, like those in my martial arts class. But as women are being abused all the time, it would be great if girls who know how to fight sought out men who mistreat females, and made them suffer”.
And that was moment that Cherry’s Angels was born.

In time Cherry established her own self defence course for girls, where she not only taught them how to fight, but impressed on them that a man’s weakest point is his balls! Not only physically, but mentally as well. A man’s concept of his masculinity is in his balls, she’d tell them. Make a man fear for the safety of his testicles and you were halfway to defeating him. Hurt him bad there and a girl would not only defend herself, but she’d strike a blow for the fair sex, as he’d think twice about trying to force his attentions on a girl in future. And she’d always tell them kicking a man in the nuts is fun!
Whenever a member of her class told her of how they’d used the skills she’d taught them to defend themselves it really thrilled her. Cherry loved the look of elation on girl’s faces as they’d describe how they’d fought off a man, their joy as they’d cry, “I kicked him really hard, right in his nuts! He was in agony!” They’d then hug, and laugh at the weakness of the ‘stronger sex’.

And there is another aspect of Cherry’s work. She and a few girls with fighting skills as lethal as hers are commandos against male abuse. Sex slavers, gangs of rapists and such like are their targets, or more precisely, they target the men’s balls. Not just to hurt their manhood, but to destroy it! That way, Cherry reasons, they’ll never abuse women again!
Cherry’s Angels are the dark side of female emancipation. Like Emma Peel they seduce men with their beauty and sexuality, but then they kick, punch, knee and squeeze the organs men want to use on them into a messy, crushed pulp! Just as Cherry did to the oaf who pestered her when she was just seventeen.

Click image for larger version

Name:pe21.jpg             
Views:76     
Size:66.3 KB    
ID:21770