check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Twisted Testicle

Twisted Testicle

Just heard an interview on the radio with a doctor who described his last session in Accident and Emergency. Among the patients admitted to the hospital was a man with a 'twisted testicle', which the doctor said would need immediate surgery.
    I'm not sure what a twisted testicle exactly is, but it sounds serious!

testicular torsion is a medical emergency requiring surgical intervention. The same can happen with ovaries. High level pain and hypoxia of tissues ultimately resulting in death of the gonad.

Quote Originally Posted by HungLow View Post
    testicular torsion is a medical emergency requiring surgical intervention. The same can happen with ovaries. High level pain and hypoxia of tissues ultimately resulting in death of the gonad.
    That's bad! What causes it?

Big Supporter
    It's caused by the cords which connect them to the body getting tied up around themselves. Normally they're pretty good at avoiding knots but it can happen, especially if one ball is rotated a lot while the other remains still. The issue is that if the cords get constricted, then they can't work (for example, to feed the testicle with oxygen)

Big Supporter
    usually a membrane holds the testicle in place attaching it to the inside of the scrotum , the membrane has to tear to allow the testicle and spermatic cord to twist , they have to suture the testicle and membrane and scrotum back together after untwisting

Big Supporter
    A twisted testicle is a medical emergency, as stated above by One from the Vaults. Fortunately, it cannot happen "easily" as says Nefarious, and usually not when twisting the whole bag...

Big Supporter
    How likely is it, that a knee in the groin by a long legged woman will give you a twisted testicle?

i had that experience long time ago.... it was the worst pain i ever felt...

not broken bones, or a renal colic; those are kids games.

i had a triple testicular torsion (it turned 3 times on itself, like a 1080 grades turn); the testicle was near the size of a tennis ball.
    when i woke up from surgery the doctor told me that if i waited 2-3 hours more i'd lost it.
    that testicle is not at 100% even after so many years, i had a rupture due to excesive presion ( blood could come in, but it couldnt go out)... and now its 2/3 the size of the other one.

aparently there are some genetic issues that can make you more likely to suffer those kind of things

how did that happen? i just woke up with an indescriptible pain.... but i was under age and my parents told me that it was because " i touched myself too much".... until 2-3 hours passed and i literally put my balls on the table so they could check the size of the problem.