check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Hairbrush spanking

Big Supporter

Hairbrush spanking

We've got a plastic hairbrush. I think I got it at the $1.00 store. The back of the hairbrush is made out of a hollow plastic, not to heavy. Several years ago, I left a wooden spoon laying around just before ball busting time, and my wife decided to try it. That just lasted a couple of whacks. It was way too hard on the balls. I left that one laying around because years before, when I suggested my wife use a belt, she freaked out. I figured if she just found the wooden spoon there (used to spank or threaten one of the kids) that she might use it.

This time, I suggested she might want to save her hand some trouble and use the back of the hairbrush. She said okay. The hairbrush was just a bit too intense. I'm used to her hand. It was just hard enough where I thought I'd ask her to stop. But she was getting into it, pretending to play bells while hitting my balls, making music, playing a game by acting like she was going to hit and pulling away. My wife rarely had enjoyed ball busting so much, so I decided to tough it out. Sure enough, after several blows, it started to feel good. And when it got too intense, I asked for her to stroke my schlong again.

It was a fun session. I may leave the hairbrush laying around again.

Quote Originally Posted by Balloney View Post
    But she was getting into it, pretending to play bells while hitting my balls, making music, playing a game by acting like she was going to hit and pulling away. My wife rarely had enjoyed ball busting so much, so I decided to tough it out.
    That's sounds sexy.