If anyone doesn't know the clip, it's this one:

Click image for larger version

Name:qnPIfEs.jpg             
Views:7     
Size:9.2 KB    
ID:22514

https://i.imgur.com/rIMpQQl.gif

So by far, this is the hottest ballbusting clip of all time. It's got everything you want:

1. An extremely beautiful woman who's actually nude/topless.
2. A good camera angle where you can see everything (the woman's face, her tits, the cumshot, the ballbusting)
3. A cumshot
4. The woman "finishing the job" (i.e. jerking the guy off to orgasm). Nothing worse than a video where a guy has to jerk himself off because he can't cum from the girl.
5. Ballbusting at the moment of the cumshot
6. The cum actually landing on the woman (in this case, her tits, hair, face - perfection)
7. The woman actually enjoying what she's doing (Asa in this scene is so fucking hot because she's smiling)

The only negative to the Asa Akira video above is that the guy makes noises, I'd rather hear the sound of Asa enjoying herself punching his balls. Hell, I'd rather have Asa sitting on a vibrator while she's jerking him and punching his balls and the sound of her cumming instead of his stupid noises. But that's a minor complaint.

Point is - Why the fuck is it so difficult to find similar videos where there's a ballbusting cumshot where you can actually see a nude woman involved?

If there are others out there, please link them. But I find it weird that a video many years old still hasn't been topped.

Another different video I'd love to see would be similar to the above but instead of punching the balls she's standing on them, either in heels or not, crushing the balls as she's jerking him off and a cumshot onto the very feet that are crushing his balls - now that would be hot. The problem is, the videos like this are either stupidly close up so you can't see the woman at all, the woman's fully clothed, or there's no cumshot at all. A good video would be one where a woman would be crouching down (so you could see her face, reaction, and breasts) on say a table, crushing the guys balls under the toes of her high heels, then jerking him off until he cums all over her feet/shoes.

There's a certain set of conceptual ideas that go into making a good video, and for me, it needs to include:

* Visuals - you need to see the woman, her body, her sexuality, her tits, her face.
* The emotion/reaction of the woman - you need to see her either enjoying it, or taking pleasure in the act.
* The cumshot - it needs to have a sexual component
* A linking of the idea that ball crushing is opposite to cumming, it's the pleasure vs pain idea. The linking of the two. It's the idea that the woman is both causing an orgasm and causing the guy to cum, but she also might be breaking the guys balls and making sure he can never cum again. Linking a sexual act with ********** basically.
* There's a huge sexual attraction to the idea of a woman dominating a man in such a sexual way.\
* To add to that, the idea of showing the woman nude in a completely sexual way, completely in control, causing the cock to orgasm, whilst at the same time ballbusting is incredibly hot. Like in the above example, there's this concept that the woman standing on the guys balls whilst jerking him off - she could step down with her toes and crush the guys nuts completely when he cums. He might cum onto her feet/shoes - the very parts of a woman that just ********* him. A woman making a guy cum for the very last time, onto her feet with just destroyed his balls is one of the hottest concepts I can think of.

I think there's a real lack of understanding what ultimately makes a video hot and sexy - the Asa Akira one works because of the above 7 points, but also because of Asa Akira's natural personality and joy in what she does.

We need more video's like that or more people making videos incorporating these ideas.