check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Balls vs Boobs - A transgender prospective

Supreme Poster

Balls vs Boobs - A transgender prospective

https://www.reddit.com/r/asktransgen...t_which_hurts/

[Serious] Kind of a stupid question, but: which hurts worse, getting hit in the testicles or hit in the breast?
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/jondo/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG]
    People have debated this question for ages. Anyone comfortable weighing in on this, your input is appreciated.
    Also, sorry if I offend anyone by asking. If this post bothers you you can just ignore it, or even downvote I suppose, but I'm asking in good faith, ie not trying to be offensive.

3 years ago
    Getting hit in the boobs feels like being hit in a bruise.

Getting hit in the balls robs you of all air, and curls you up involuntarily into a fetals position.

The balls hurt way more!

·
    3 years ago
    Agree. I can't wait until I can get rid of mine! (Balls)

·
    3 years ago
    Testicles 100%. The pain is entirely unique. It's almost like ghostly. I can't describe it but you basically want to die.

·
    3 years ago
    I've found something similar. If you push one of your fingers into your (closed) eye the pain is similar to getting hit in the balls. Although you'd have to multiply it by a large number to get to the same intensity.

·
    3 years ago
    Holy shit at first I was convinced you were trolling me lol. But you're right that's pretty damn close minus the excruciating part.

·
    3 years ago
    You tried it to confirm? O.o So not trying this. Balls hurts enough. I don't need that pain on my face too. Lol

·
    3 years ago
    I pushed lightly, it's the same kind of sensation I described without the pain. Prob because they're both squishy and the eyeball is pressurized.

·
    3 years ago
    Fair enough. I'm still passing on this one.

·
    3 years ago
    Yeah, I spent a long time trying to figure out some way to demonstrate how being hit in the balls feels to people who don't have them :P

·
    3 years ago
    My boobs are still growing and are super sensitive, but getting hit in my bits still hurts worse.

Touching down there can feel fine though, while touching my chest at all is painful :P

·
    3 years ago
    Balls by a lot in my experience.

·
    3 years ago
    I say breasts. The first time I slammed the boob into an edge of a door, I verbally cried out in pain and teared up.

Being kicked in the Jenny's usually just had me feel sick for a few minutes.

·
    3 years ago
    When I was about 12 and couldn't figure out what was going on with me just that I wasn't happy about down there, I slammed that thing in the door a few times. Hurt like hell, but there was something satisfying about hurting it.

·
    3 years ago
    Balls, definitely. It's the lasting ache from getting hit down there that's the worst. The initial hit to a boob might be more painful, but the pain subsides quickly.

·
    3 years ago
    They both hurt on impact, but the balls do that thing where they make your stomach/gut hurt too which takes a while to go away. Thats the worst of the two.

·
    3 years ago
    testicles.

"And the pain doesn’t just stay down there in the scrotum. It insists on radiating throughout the groin and up into the abdomen (and, psychically, out to every other dude standing within a few feet), leading to a weird stomach ache. This is the work of a phenomenon known as referred pain, which is when a sensation originating at one spot travels along a nerve root to other parts of the body and is perceived as happening there, too. It’s the same thing that’s going when you get an ice cream headache. In this case, the pain starts in your balls and travels up the perineal and pudendal nerves and the spermatic plexus, which cover real estate in the groin and abdomen, around the spine and even a little ways down into the anus, to make it feel like death has come for most of your lower body."

·
    3 years ago
    Balls. Getting smacked in the hooters child's play in comparison.

·
    3 years ago
    I had a friend who was shot in the balls at close range with a paintball gun and that was one of the most pain I've ever see someone be in. Guy was a firefighter and a karate black belt, he knew about pain, but this had him physically sick, stunned and barely cognisant for hours.

·
    3 years ago
    Testicles in my experience. Although I was surprised at how much the boobs came close when they were growing, but after all the fat works it's way on there they get a lot less sensitive.

·
    3 years ago
    I'm going with breasts. Running into things hurts like hell. My balls were never very sensitive and could take a hit without much pain.

·
    3 years ago
    Balls... But it's more complicated. My boobs are sore from slight impacts (my kids seem to constantly bang their heads into them when reading stories to them... ugh).

Much harder to get hit in the balls cos they're a smaller target and more tucked away, and a light blow isn't that painful. But a big hit in the balls definitely hurts more than any hit in the boobs.

·
    3 years ago
    My boobs are super sensitive, so it hurts worse to get hit there, but getting hit in the testes hurts for longer.

·
    3 years ago
    Thank you all for the answers. More answers are still appreciated.

My takeaway so far is, it varies from person to person how much an impact would hurt. Many in this thread are saying that the balls hurt worse. A significant, smaller group disagrees based on personal experiences. It really does vary, I gather.

Particularly boobs seem to be more or less painful and sensitive from person to person.

So "It depends, but mostly getting hit in the testicle(s) would hurt worse than getting hit in the breast(s), with some exceptions."

(Not that this is a scientific study or anything. I hope some science ethicists can design an experiment for this that would be alright, and we could get some actual data on this obviously very [not] important matter. Looking forward to that Ig Nobel Prize.)

·
    3 years ago
    Honestly, compared to all of the other questions we get asked, this is a really good one. I mean, no one else can really answer this, anyways.

·
    3 years ago
    Got hit in the balls by a softballtaking a bad bounce. That hurt for more than 24 hours. Hits in the breasts hurts on impsct however the pain is usually gone in a hour. Nevertheless. I would not want to be hit in the chest with baseball or softball.

·
    3 years ago
    Being slammed on both breasts = having a ball flicked

·
    3 years ago
    Testicles hurt stronger, breasts hurt longer.

·
    3 years ago
    I have only one ball but it hurt a lot. Also boobs hurt too. Guys would sneak up behind me at school and reach around to squeeze my tits then run away laughing. Such fun!

·
    3 years ago
    So the logical follow in question... How does getting kicked in the vajay compare? Obviously ours (post surgery) is a little different from cis models. But still a heckuva lot of nerve endings there.

·
    3 years ago
    I'm suprised men don't walk around with jock straps like women and their boob armour!

Supreme Poster

More Replies

·
    4 years ago
    Well I'm not sure but it's so much more validating to be punched in the boobs.

·
    4 years ago
    Balls. I've never cried and vomited from boobs although it does feel 'sharper'

·
    4 years ago
    Boobs, because there is emotional pain. I always kind of enjoyed those little f---ers suffering.

·
    4 years ago
    I object to you not being inclusive of all gender diversity. Some of us like to be punched in the balls and kicked in the boob.

·
    4 years ago
    Balls, but boobs get hit more often, usually by my sleeping idiot self thinking it's a good idea to scratch an itch there with my talons.

·
    4 years ago
    It's kinda hard to compare them. Getting hit in the boobs is a fairly short burst of intense pain, while getting kicked in the balls is slightly more bearable but lasts longer.

·
    4 years ago
    Don't know about you, but I've been doubled over on the ground gagging from ball pain before.

·
    4 years ago
    I don't get kicked in the groin often, but I don't think I've ever had a direct him, just glancing ones.

Either I have balls of steel or I'm just super lucky.

·
    4 years ago
    Every trutrans beats their testicles regularly.

·
    4 years ago
    Balls; because it's simply a reminder that they exist, hon, and that's why it hurts so much more.

Boobs hurt less for more or less the same reason.

/unjerk

Teaching yourself how to use Poi when you're starting out on hormones is painful; when you miss those things will land on tender lumps, either way.

·
    4 years ago
    Boobs, no contest. I once had a bit to drink and smashed a boob on my bathroom door. I took that mofo off of its hinges for 6 months.