check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Jes the ballbusting cuckoldress

Jes the ballbusting cuckoldress

John was getting ready for a date, the first date he'd been on since his divorced. He had just gotten out of the shower when the door bell rang. He quickly dried off and threw on a pair of boxers and ran to the door. He stood there in shock when he opened the door to find his ex wife Jessica standing in front of him. She was an Asian goddess, the tiny straps of her tight, pink dress barely held back her big, juicy, fake tits. The fluffy bottom of the dress just barely came past her crotch, leaver her firm, tan legs completely exposed. She was wearing matching pink, six inch platform heels. She slipped in past him as he stood there. He shut the door and followed her into the room. She stood, there, hands on her hips, clearly angry look on her face.
    "I hear you're taking my balls on a date!?" She asked angrily.
    John started to stammer a reply "Jes, I-I-I..." He foot flashed out, the closed toe of her heels hammering into his balls. "OOOOOHHHHH" he moaned as she slammed her foot Into his balls again. As he started to lean over, she stepped in and pistoned her knee into his nuts. He fell to his knees, her knee ramming into his nuts again on the way down . John moaned in agony and grabbed his aching plums. Jessica reached down, slapping his hands away from his crotch, she slipped her hand into his loose boxers and grabbed him by the balls. She pulled him up by his balls.

"Get up! She commanded. "Strip!" John quickly dropped his boxers and kicked them away "Oooh, Jes, ahhh! Please!" She squeezed his balls hard, grinding them together. He could see her ass cheeks peeking out of her dress as she pulled him over to his coffee table. She held out a tiny but expensive looking pink purse.

"Gett out your leash and put it on now!" She snapped and bore down on his balls. John could only whimper "Jes..." as he opened her purse and pulled out his balls leash. There was a long, thin chain with a leather collar at the end. There was a pink, heart shaped name tag on the collar, saying "Jessica's balls". His date was supposed to be in less than 30 minutes, he fastened the collar around his testicles knowing he was a fool to think she would let him go out with another woman. He held out the leash to her. "Please Jes, no, please no don't bust my balls!" He begged. It had been so long since she had last busted his balls, he had naively thought she was done with him. Jes released her grip on his nuts, and pointed her finger sharply at the ground in front of her feet.

"Get on your knees and put my balls on the table!"

John kneeled down and plopped his sack on the edge of the table. His balls were tender and aching. They were plump and full, it had been so long since he had cum and his balls were already starting to swell. Jes reached down and picked up his phone off the table. She put her foot on his balls, the collar keeping them trapped in a nice little package beneath her shoe and the table. He could her her dialing a number as she started to crunch down on his sack. John stared at his balls, as they bulged out beneath her sl, as Jes flattened his balls. She held the phone up to his ear. "Cancel your date or I'll just pop these worthless things right now!" John was moaning when Lucy, the girl he was supposed to meet for dinner in 20 minutes answered. John incoherently mumbled an excuse about being sick and was vaguely aware of lucy's angry reply and that she had hung up on him as he watched his balls get flatter and flatter under his ex wife's shoes. Jes set down his phone and put her hand between her thighs and began fingering her dripping wet pussy.
    "Mmmm, I'd forgotten how wet beating your balls made me." John could hear wet slurping noises coming from between her legs as she squished his balls beneath her heel.
    "I own these balls, forever. You don't get them back, silly little boy." She purred. Jes leaned over to get a close look at his flattened nuts. "Aaaarrgh!" Her tits were practically falling out of her dress right I his face. Dangling around her neck was a thin gold chain with a little key on it. She straightened up and took her foot off his balls, the key settled back between her big, juicy breasts. John moaned as his balls reinflated once she took the pressure off. Jessica reached into her purse and pulled out a metal ball vice.
    "I don't have time to give your balls the beating they deserve right now, I have a date!" She giggled. "Well, not so much a date as a gangbang." She tugged on the leash, pulling John up by his balls. "I've got a room full of huge cocked studs, all at least 8 inches, waiting g to pound my ass and puss and fuck my brains out. When I've been thoroughly fucked, then I'll bring my creamy ass and pussy back here for you to worship and finish punishing your worthless balls."
    John could only stare at her in shock, as he realized what she was going to do. He looked down at his leashed balls and realized they were truly hers. His cock was stiff and hard, despite his aching balls. Jes took off her chain and used the small key to unlock her ball crusher. She quickly stuffed his slightly swollen balls in the crusher, locked it on him with the key, and then put the chain back around her neck with the key nestled between her tits.
    "I don't know what it is with guys with big cocks, but they love stuffing them in my tight little Asian as and pumping my ass full of cum. I love having my as fucked, but I hate having all that cum up there. When I get back later, you're gonna have to clean my as out before I unlock your balls. Then after that you'll have earner the right to worship my puss and really get your balls busted."
    She started tightening down the crusher, flattening his balls out again. "Nonononono Jes, please, nooooo-oooohhhh"
    "No?" Jessica asked sweetly. "If you don't want your balls busted, you could always just beg me to pop them, put you out of your misery. Of course, without any balls to bust you wouldn't be worthy of worshipping my pussy. You'd still have to worship my ass though, that would be the price for popping your balls." John could only keep shaking his head no, but his cocktail was throbbing and bobbing wildly. Jes noticed his cock and smirked at him "You keep saying no, but your cock says yes. Everytime I talk about popping your balls it really starts to throb." She grabbed his cocktail and started pumping it slowly. "It's ok, you know your balls need to be busted for not pleasing my pussy, you know they deserved to be popped, you know you want it..."
    She let go of his cocktail and fished a small USB thumb drive out over her purse. She walked over to his TV and plugged it in, turning on the TV. "I brought you something to watch while you wait." An image of her popped up on the screen, a cock in her pussy, another in her ass, a huge one hanging in front of her face, waiting for her to suck it. "There's plenty of videos and pics of me too keep you entertained until I get back." She gave the crusher a last few tweaks before she walked to the door.

"I think you have time to get my ass lubed and ready before I go, lay on the ground" She commanded him as she pulled a bottle of lube from her purse. John lay down on his back, she stepped over him, her feet straddling his face. He could see up her dress, her pink pussy was swollen and wet, shaved completely bare. Her thighs were slick and shiny with her pussy juice. "Stick out your tongue!" She squatted down, her tight little as hole just above his stiff tongue. She squirtes the lube into his mouth. "Get my ass ready for those big cocks!" She lowered herself onto his waiting tongue, ******* it deep in her ass. She moved up and down, slowly at first, letting him work the lube into her ass. She started going faster and faster, until she was bouncing up and down on his face, fucking her ass with his tongue. "Mmm, yes, yes, worship my ass, get it ready for real cock! Lube my ass, do they can fill it with cum!" She held his leash in on hand as she furiously fingered her pussy with other. Jes orgasmed, screaming "YESYESYES" As she slammed her ass down on his tongue. John coukd feen her asshole spasm on his tongue as she came. She finally stopped grinding, resting on his face with his tongue buried in her ass. She stood up slowly, looking down at him with a wicked smile on her face. She fixed her dress and walked to the door. She stood in the doorway and blew him a kiss "I'll be back in a bit to play with my balls..."

Big Supporter
    Hi crushed_nuts,

You've written an excellent story.

I hope there's a sequel, or at least further adventures of either H or W. In any case, I hope you'll keep up this excellent work.

Thanks,

poolman2

Part 2

John waited for hours, watching videos of his ex fucking and sucking on huge cocks with his nuts squished in the vice she had locked onto them. His cock stayed hard as he watched her suck and slobber on cock after cock. His phone finally chirped, a message from her telling him to be waiting by the door, that she would be there shortly. He hobbled over to the door, his balls throbbing in agony. John stood in the open doorway, his testicle leash in hand as he watched her car pull up. He heard the click if her heels as she walked up.

Her pink dress was pulled up to her waist, she had one hand cupping her crotch, covering it, she had a champagne bottle in the other hand. The straps on her dress were broken, her left breast completely exposed and glazed in cum. The right side seemed to be glued in place by the cum. She had a sexy, wicked smile on her face as she took the leash with the bottle hand, keeping the other pressed tightly to her pussy. She led him in by his balls, he pink dress was pulled up over her ass cheeks. He stared at them, knowing his face would soon be pressed in between them, that he would have to worship her ass with his tongue if he wanted to keep his balls. Jes stopped in the center of the room and turned to face him.

"I hope you enjoyed watching me, I'll have a new video from tonight soon for you." Jes took a drink from the bottle and set it on the table. She peeled her dress off of her right breast, exposing both of her big, juicy titties. They were covered in a thick, creamy glaze of cum, the ball crusher key glued in place between them.

"Looks like you'll need to suck my titties clean first if you want me to be able to unlock you balls after you clean my ass" She leaned forward a bit, pushing her titties together with he arms. John leaned in, mouth open, hesitating just inches away from her breasts.

"Hmmm, maybe your balls aren't flat enough" she snapped angrily. Jes quickly tweaked the crusher, tightening it.

"Uhhhnnnn..." John started hungrily slurping and sucking on her tits as his balls throbbed in agony. "Yes!" Jes purred "Mmm, you know how wet my pussy gets when my titties are sucked! Suck my titties clean! Mmmmm, hurry up, my ass is so full of cum, you're gonna have to worship it with your tongue, you dont want me to go to bed with my ass and pussy full of all that nasty cum, do you? Show me what a good ballbusting slave you are, show me that you deserve to keep your balls!"

"Yes, ohhhhh, yes , uhhnnhh!" Jack grunted as he licked cum off of her big, juicy fake titties as he desparately tried to prove he was worthy. Jes scraped the last big glob of cum from the side of her breast, pushing her finger into his mouth.

She dangled the key in front of him.

"Time for you to earn a chance to please my pussy! Lay down!"

Jack lay down on his back, Jes stood over him, her ball crushing heels straddling his head. She slowly squatted down, keeping her one hand covering her pussy, keeping all the fresh, hot cum in there for him. As she lowered herself down, hovering just over his face, Jack could see that her ass had taken a pounding from some huge cocks. A bead of cum was forming on her asshole, Jack strained out his tongue, trying to keep it stiff, ready to push it deep into her ass as she sat down on his face. Jes moaned as his tongue slid slowly into her ass. Jack felt cum oozing into his mouth as his tongue was ****** deep into her. Jes sat there for a moment, grinding her ass around. Jack started to swirl his tongue around inside her, feeling the giant, gooey load inside, waiting for him. Feeling Jack's tongue deep inside her, she threw back her head and moaned, she reached back with her free hand and grabbed Jack's hair as she started bouncing up and down on his tongue. Feeling the cum squirt into his mouth each time she slammed her ass down on him was too much for Jes, her pussy started to convulse as a massive orgasm washed over her. Jack felt her ass clamping down on his tongue as she came, trying to force his stiff tongue up her ass, knowing he had to clean every last drop of cum out of her if he wanted to keep his balls. He swallowed load after load as she jackhammered her ass onto his tongue. Wave after wave of orgasm rocked Jes's pussy, slowly winding down as she felt the gush of cum slow to a trickle. She rocked back and forth on his face, panting, feeling Jack's tongue searching inside her.

"Wow..." she purred as she stood up, "I guess you must really want to worship my pussy! You cleaned all that nasty cum out of my ass!"

Quote Originally Posted by crushed_nuts View Post
    John waited for hours, watching videos of his ex fucking and sucking on huge cocks with his nuts squished in the vice she had locked onto them. His cock stayed hard as he watched her suck and slobber on cock after cock. His phone finally chirped, a message from her telling him to be waiting by the door, that she would be there shortly. He hobbled over to the door, his balls throbbing in agony. John stood in the open doorway, his testicle leash in hand as he watched her car pull up. He heard the click if her heels as she walked up.

Her pink dress was pulled up to her waist, she had one hand cupping her crotch, covering it, she had a champagne bottle in the other hand. The straps on her dress were broken, her left breast completely exposed and glazed in cum. The right side seemed to be glued in place by the cum. She had a sexy, wicked smile on her face as she took the leash with the bottle hand, keeping the other pressed tightly to her pussy. She led him in by his balls, he pink dress was pulled up over her ass cheeks. He stared at them, knowing his face would soon be pressed in between them, that he would have to worship her ass with his tongue if he wanted to keep his balls. Jes stopped in the center of the room and turned to face him.

"I hope you enjoyed watching me, I'll have a new video from tonight soon for you." Jes took a drink from the bottle and set it on the table. She peeled her dress off of her right breast, exposing both of her big, juicy titties. They were covered in a thick, creamy glaze of cum, the ball crusher key glued in place between them.

"Looks like you'll need to suck my titties clean first if you want me to be able to unlock you balls after you clean my ass" She leaned forward a bit, pushing her titties together with he arms. John leaned in, mouth open, hesitating just inches away from her breasts.

"Hmmm, maybe your balls aren't flat enough" she snapped angrily. Jes quickly tweaked the crusher, tightening it.

"Uhhhnnnn..." John started hungrily slurping and sucking on her tits as his balls throbbed in agony. "Yes!" Jes purred "Mmm, you know how wet my pussy gets when my titties are sucked! Suck my titties clean! Mmmmm, hurry up, my ass is so full of cum, you're gonna have to worship it with your tongue, you dont want me to go to bed with my ass and pussy full of all that nasty cum, do you? Show me what a good ballbusting slave you are, show me that you deserve to keep your balls!"

"Yes, ohhhhh, yes , uhhnnhh!" Jack grunted as he licked cum off of her big, juicy fake titties as he desparately tried to prove he was worthy. Jes scraped the last big glob of cum from the side of her breast, pushing her finger into his mouth.

She dangled the key in front of him.

"Time for you to earn a chance to please my pussy! Lay down!"

Jack lay down on his back, Jes stood over him, her ball crushing heels straddling his head. She slowly squatted down, keeping her one hand covering her pussy, keeping all the fresh, hot cum in there for him. As she lowered herself down, hovering just over his face, Jack could see that her ass had taken a pounding from some huge cocks. A bead of cum was forming on her asshole, Jack strained out his tongue, trying to keep it stiff, ready to push it deep into her ass as she sat down on his face. Jes moaned as his tongue slid slowly into her ass. Jack felt cum oozing into his mouth as his tongue was ****** deep into her. Jes sat there for a moment, grinding her ass around. Jack started to swirl his tongue around inside her, feeling the giant, gooey load inside, waiting for him. Feeling Jack's tongue deep inside her, she threw back her head and moaned, she reached back with her free hand and grabbed Jack's hair as she started bouncing up and down on his tongue. Feeling the cum squirt into his mouth each time she slammed her ass down on him was too much for Jes, her pussy started to convulse as a massive orgasm washed over her. Jack felt her ass clamping down on his tongue as she came, trying to force his stiff tongue up her ass, knowing he had to clean every last drop of cum out of her if he wanted to keep his balls. He swallowed load after load as she jackhammered her ass onto his tongue. Wave after wave of orgasm rocked Jes's pussy, slowly winding down as she felt the gush of cum slow to a trickle. She rocked back and forth on his face, panting, feeling Jack's tongue searching inside her.

"Wow..." she purred as she stood up, "I guess you must really want to worship my pussy! You cleaned all that nasty cum out of my ass!"
    OK, I'm trying to work on the end to this one, does anyone have any feedback?

Supreme Poster
    Indeed it's a very good story.
    I'd just like to see this guy loosing his balls at the hands of his ex, may be popping? or she surprise him taking out of her purse a burdizzo clamp?
    Thanks for sharing

I hadn't intended it to end with his balls being popped, but I am considering writing an alternate ball popping ending.

perhaps one of her male friends comes over to join in on the fun. Perhaps busting him with her, perhaps just watching as she busts him more, or perhaps he has to service her as she gets nailed as they both bust jack?