Suddenly a noise in the next room was heard, Amanda and the savege woman stopped kissing each other. They got dressed and ran towards the noise.A tall man with a gun in his hand threatened her ex-wife. He was an old weak boring angry smoker fat man. The woman was in good shape and she did yoga. She was in her fifties and he was in his sixties. Her body was a nice, with normal breasts and a fine ass. She wore a tight-fitting pink jean and a white shirt that covered her breast.*"Where is my car?" the old man shouted at her ex-wife.*The ex-wife growled back, "Your car is in the my ass! Now get the hell out of here!""I want my car now, bitch!" the old man aimed her ex-wife with his gun."Look, you bastard. You ruined me life and now I'm going to ruin yours!" the ex-wife said."Take that bitch " he was going to shoot her but then something great happened ! The man reacted, his body was lifted off the ground. He was in tiptoes. His face showed anguish and pain. Down to his fly, there was the tip of an open toe shoe stuck between his legs.A second later it was gone.Someone kicked his eggs from his back!. The old man screamed like hell*AA..HHH...AAHH..AA...AAHHH !!!!!!!!! It was being hearded throughout the coffee bar.Then the gun fell from his hand and immediately he covered his crotch. Then he collapsed in front of her ex-wife.From the back of the fallen man appeared the savage lesbian woman. She had kicked him from behind!“Melina! Thanks god, you have saved me!”, the ex-wife looked up and started to cry “He is following me everywhere, all the time he bothers me...”“Ok, please calm donw...” Melina said and then offered her client a box of tissues. The ex-wife wiped her crying face throwing the tissues onto her writhing ex-husband body, who was squirming on the floor.“Do you mind if I sit over him?” Melina smiled at her client, pointing at the old man crying on the floor.The ex-wife stopped crying “I don't care”Melina sat over the old man. “Are you right now? He is not going to do anything to you while I am over him....We haven’t seen each other for such a long time…Tell me what is happening”“I am so angry...so depressed...I don't know what to do...” the ex-wife complianed.“Please Ramona. don’t worry...please relax... Only grab each nut and squeeze as hard as you can” her lawyer saidThe ex-husband eyes widened in terror as her ex-wife sit over him. She opted for her husband's right nut while her lawyer chose the right one. Both women started squeezing the old man testicles, digging their painted pink nails into the old meat, yanking the balls as trying to rip them.The old man screams filled the bar as his old testicles were broken. Semen shot out of the old man’s testicles already mad holes while her ex-wife and her lawyer continued destroying them.They continued breaking the testicles until the last semen was out. Finally, they allowed him to rest on the floor.They continued breaking the testicles until the last semen was out. Finally, they allowed the old man resting on the floor.The women cleand their hands with tissue and the threw them onto the crying man who was barfing on the floor.“Just call me when he bothers you again” the lawyer smiled, giving her client a kiss on her cheeck.The End