check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Had my first ballbusting experience, it was awesome! (Martin County in Florida)

Had my first ballbusting experience, it was awesome! (Martin County in Florida)

So the other night, turns out somebody I had went to school with was doing fetish stuff. I had asked her if she had ever done ballbusting, and said no, but that it would be something she would definitely do. When I got there, not only was she willing to adjust the hardness of the kicks (I personally told her to start out soft and work up to it) but she found my own tolerance / pain threshold pretty fast. At the end, I had asked for a super hard kick, and I asked if she was going to kick me as hard as she could, and she said she'd likely break my balls if she kicked as hard as she could. But still, damn, it was a really hard kick and I'm glad she didn't go full power, lol. She would've done it harder if I didn't think that was hard enough.

I paid her $75 and she wasn't rushy or anything with the time, and she also enjoyed it. She smiled and laughed as she kicked, and it wasn't like the ****** laughter, but a little chuckle here and I could just tell she enjoyed it. (not nearly as much I did though)

It's been a bit hard for me to find ballbusting in this area, I've only found three women but the other two were obviously not very comfortable with it. If any of you guys would like to know where to reach her, inbox me for her details (I've asked if this is okay, she said it is) I went to her place for this, but she does it at your place too, and might travel a bit for extra.

All in all, I had a great time!

Big Supporter
    good work Martin!!! can you send us some videos ? or maybe the next time you go with her?

Supreme Poster
    Do you have a pic of her? She cute? And how old?

Big Supporter
    very good man
    a real experience is a huge step from fantasies
    every man with this fetish should have this
    interesting that people are still requesting videos or pics for a quick one in front of the computer instead of going for real
    a tribute is also OK to live your fantasies
    u pay to enjoy a good bier , why should not pay for a bb session

I would love to live out my fantasy on being kicked.