check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: His first kick - a fictional story.

His first kick - a fictional story.

Finally the big day had arrived. The day of the session with the divine mistress Joanne . Robert was excited, ballbusting has always been his favorite fetish, the idea of being kicked in the balls by a beautiful woman turned him on, just the thought of it gave him intense erections. He had seen many clips, but it wasn't enough anymore; He had even made some clumsy attempts of self ballbusting, but he never hit himself hard enough…he was too scared. Now Robert needed to know, he needed to really experience what it felt like to have his balls severely crushed by a dominatrix's foot, he needed to experience real ball pain, and so he finally decided to book a ballbusting session. Well aware he hadn't the guts to have more than one experience, Robert thought it would be better to contact the best of all ball busters, Mistress Joanne, the Queen of ballbusting.
    During the ride towards her dungeon he couldn't think of anything else, he was turned on by the excitement and sweet fear of being so close to realize his crazy erotic dream. He followed the instructions and arrived to the house, rang the intercom and stood in front of the security camera. A female voice asked a question, "For Whom the Bell Tolls?". As agreed, Robert knew exactly what to answer: "for me and my balls". A few seconds later the gate was opening. The thought that that could be Mistress Joanne's voice had awakened his penis. As he approached the entrance, he noticed a beautiful woman walking away through a secondary exit. She had long dark hair and was wearing white leggings that clearly showed how beautiful and muscular her legs were. Robert was distracted by that vision and he didn't notice that, in the meantime, the door had opened and right in front of him there was her, the one and only and beautiful Queen Joanne. Damn, what a wonder! She was awesome, a truly beauty. Her blonde hair fell freely on her shoulders, her white blouse revealed large breasts and her tight trousers, also white, showed those firm and beautiful legs that I admired so many times in her booking website. Black leather boots completed that goddess-worthy image. "For the fact that you were looking the other way when I opened the door, you'd deserve to have your balls squeezed nice and hard before I even asked you to kiss my hand, but for this lack of respect, for this first and hopefully last mistake you will be forgiven, since it doesn't happen every day you can see the beautiful special assistant passing by" she told him, holding out her hand. He bowed his head in deference, "I ask for your forgiveness, Mistress Joanne, it is a real pleasure and a great honor for me to meet you", and as he took her hand and brought it to his lips, without however daring to make contact , "it's a wish come true" He said smiling back with shyness. "You have to be careful what you wish for, sometimes realizing certain desires costs a lot of... pain" She smiled evilly, while Robert was torn between excitement and fear: his cock hardened while, on the contrary, the balls retreated fearfully towards the pubis, as if they wanted to hide up in his abdomen. She told him to follow her to her playroom, where they would get to know each other and she would explain the rules to respect, before they got to the real reason of their meeting, let's call it that way. "If you're man enough and actually still want to do it," she told, looking straight at him. Robert was completely bewitched by her beautiful eyes, “I don't want to disappoint you Mistress Joanne, I'm here to please you,” He replied. She smiled, came closer to him and in a sensual voice said "Oh, you’ll certainly do, sweetie. You can bet those dangling nuts." He was ready, that wasn't him anymore: the excitement had fucked his mind and the testicles had taken over: he unconsciously spread his legs, closed his eyes and held the breath, convinced that Joanne , after that whispering, would have nailed his balls with her knee. But none of this happened. “Don't rush, big man,” said Joanne, who had it all figured out. She knew that in front of her, men melted like snow in the sun, she had the power to transform them into zombies ready to do anything for her "pleasure must be enjoyed, what's good in a quick nut... don't you agree honey?".
    He was blushing, "forgive me my mistress, the closeness of your infinite beauty has overwhelmed me" and still overcome by excitement he continued saying "as I told you, meeting you in person is a dream. A dream for which I would have given my left nut". After a very short silence they both burst out laughing at what he just said, and then she replied "very good, thank you for the gift of your much loved one, but it won't be necessary. I admit that I'm interested in playing with both your left and right, but I assure you that you'll bring both of your nuts home, safe and sound in their original bag, securely attached to your body." Once again he was ready to make her do whatever she wanted. Over the next few minutes she skillfully managed to calm his excitement, changing the topic of our conversation, and asked Robert to introduced himself by briefly telling her about him, where he lived, his job, musical tastes and so on. They found a lot in common, or maybe she was simply trying to make him feel comfortable; when she noticed that the man’s nerves had finally calmed down, she told him that it was important for her to understand everything about who was in front of her before starting a session. She asked why in earth he had chosen a very demanding practice...for his body. “I don't remember when it all started,” he answered, “but ever since I first discovered how sensitive they were and how weak they made me, I've always dreamed of being hit in the balls by a woman. And so here I am, I chose the best on the market, there is no doubt that you are the world's best ball buster." She smiled “You are very kind, but let me ask you this. From what I understood, if you've only ever dreamed about it, you've never been hit either accidentally or hard enough...so, are you telling me that your balls are virgin and you've never felt that particular pain?". " Exactly mistress ", he replied, "if we exclude a few weak taps, never by a woman, a couple of hits by a soccer ball during the game, never quite on target, and some never severe self CBT, I can say I have virgin testicles." He concluded, laughing shyly. "My dear, I'm so happy to be the first woman who will make you understand the consequence of being a man and having balls" she said in a sweet voice. "It doesn't happen to me often, indeed it's really rare for me to play with some real virgin nuts. Sometimes someone came here lying, saying they had never been kicked in the balls, but it was easy to call their bluff: testicles don't lie! The body's reaction after the blow makes it easy to understand if they are virgins or not... they want me to believe that their balls are strong, but try to cheat me and I will immediately make you understand that my foot is much stronger than those balls and I'll kick them even harder!" she concluded laughing. "But don't worry, good boy" she said to calm him down, noticing his worried expression after knowing about the extra punishment reserved for cheaters, "I trust you, I feel that you're sincere and... after all" and now her expression changed and became very serious, "you offered me your left nut... I'll take it if you lied". Robert gulped, was he screwed? "Joke! scared, huh?" she told him, laughing and pointing her finger at his face, which was only now starting to regain color.
    "Ready when you are, if you still want i" she winked. “I want it, Mistress Joanne”. His voice trembled with excitement ad desire. " Since this is your first time, I suggest you the spreadeagle position. Sometimes, out of fear of pain, some men move in an attempt to protect or hide their testicles from me, right before the blow. But this could have negative implications... the pressure could be all on a single nut. Also, there is a risk of being hit by the tip of the shoe, and we don't want permanent damage, do we?" In silence Robert quickly moved his head from right to left meaning no. Joanne continued smiling "Very good, what I say is: grow a pair, trust me and offer me your balls. I am a professional ballbuster! if you follow my instructions you will go home in one piece, maybe a little humiliated and sore , but your beloved jewels will still be in their bag."
    “I defer to your experience, mistress,” and he walked towards the center of the room, where two chains hung from the ceiling, with wrist straps attached to them. There was a large mat on the floor and he thought that it was intended to prevent further pain for the men who fell to the ground after being hit. In two places, just below the chains, there were ankle straps. "Now undress completely and let me tie your wrists and ankles. I care a lot about the well-being of my clients. The ties are well padded and will not hurt you, if you shake your legs and arms." He did as requested and when he took off the underwear, Joanne noticed his hint of erection. He placed himself on the mattress and she tied him up, tightened the laces, tested their tightness and then she looked him straight in his eyes. "This position allows your balls to hang freely between your legs and I'll have full access to them: your body will not be able to move, you will have no possibility of protecting yourself, it will not be possible to avoid the impact of my blows" He had a powerful erection, his penis was pointing straight towards the ceiling. Without taking her gaze away from his eyes, Joanne continued "I usually tape the penis to the belly, to make the testicles even more exposed and close to the body, to maximize the effectiveness of the blows, but I'm sure that in your case it won't be necessary." She lowered her eyes and at the sight of his fully erect penis she looked back at Robert "And I wasn't wrong about that." She took a few steps back, as if to be sure everything was okay. " So that this experience can be pleasant for both of us, we will set a safe word of your choice: you say it and I will know that you want to stop. Since you are a novice, I will avoid giving you multiple close shots, I'll wait for your nod or your consent. If you are still convinced that you want to continue, I will ask you two final questions" He nodded and announced his choice for the safe word: it was BANZAI. His erection was still powerful, the penis was twitching, the movements were involuntary, aiming and wanting that ballbusting goddess. "I ask you to choose your punishment...or your reward, depending on your point of view, and I ask you if you have any special clothing request for me." It had all been in his thoughts for a long time: he wanted a kick and he wanted it from a beautiful naked woman. He stared at her, afraid of making her angry with my request: “Mistress, I would like you to kick my balls. Since I am a newbie virgin balls man, I don't know if I can take more than one hit, also I don't know if I will ever have a chance to have another session with you , divine scrotum-punishing beauty, therefore I humbly beg you to have the opportunity to see yourself completely...naked." To his great surprise she did not get angry, but she smiled and replied "If this is the dream for which you would have given your left nut, then you will be satisfied, and so be it." she undressed in front of him, and he could adm her large breasts and her beautiful, firm, toned legs and smooth skin. She was there, standing in front of him, hands on hips, legs slightly apart. He noticed her shaved vagina, he looked at her beautiful feet, focusing his gaze on her left one: soon that same foot of hers would have a close encounter with his balls. "Are you ready virgin balls guy? Do you have something to say or do you have some request, a last wish, maybe? If you fear that you won't be able to do it anymore, would you like to produce one last... quick cumshot?" She smiled teasingly and looked down at his erection. "It looks like your penis down there has reached the point of no return. All it would take is one last gentle caress, or a slightly too strong squeeze, and I'm sure we'd have nuts jam flying all over the place." His breathing became heavy with excitement, he was overstimulated, his penis wanted her vagina, his balls wanted her foot, he was completely at her mercy...gosh, how beautifull. "Or who knows, maybe...certainly a caress or a squeeze would make your cock explode, but what if it was a good kick to the testicles instead, setting off the chain reaction, opening the valves, making all that creamy load, that you jealously preserve, squirt out for the right occasion? One good...triggering...direct...inevitable...strong.. .kick to the balls" One step at a time, Joanne approached him, put a hand on his shoulder to keep her balance and raised her left leg. He could feel her foot right under his balls, she rubbed it smoothly, then she gently pushed it against the sack, and the again she rubbed it some more. "Am I that big chance you were waiting for?" she whispered in his ear. Robert was so close to orgasm, he was no longer able to think, now his testicles were thinking instead of his brain. "Tell me what you want, chase your dream, take it, ask me to make it come true". She walked away, stepping back with her left leg, which was ready to snap like a trigger, her foot was the bullet. "I want to hear it, ask me," she said in a soothing voice. He opened his eyes wide and spread the legs and said loudly " Mistress Joanne, divine Ballbusting Queen, I ask you to put me in my place, make me understand what it means to be a man, a testicles bearer. Please, introduce me to your left foot, oh beautiful goddess, I implore you, I want to meet His Majesty the Kick...the kick in the balls.”
    He barely had time to finish the sentence. He didn't see her foot fly and could only guess that she had moved because he saw her round breasts bounce. She kicked very hard. Her bare foot quickly crashed into those balls, which were there waiting for her, dangling between his legs, defenseless, no escape, nowhere to go but up, straight up towards the pubic bone. Double crash. What a ballbusting pro! The toes of her beautiful foot hit his balls squarely, two toes for the left nut, the ball of the dream come true, and the other toes for the right nut. Before letting her foot fall back down, she kept it attached to the balls long enough to feel them squeezing between her toes and his pelvic bone. She clearly saw the testicles searching for ways out to the left and the right of her fingers, but invane. His nuts surrendered to the pressure, they flattened: from balls they became small pancakes, and then again almost as flat as coins. they returned to their ball shape as Joanne pushed her foot away and brought it back to the ground, her leg back in the trigger position, her projectile foot reloaded.
    Two seconds, maybe less. Joanne launched her attack, nailed his balls and returned to the starting position again. Two seconds were enough for the greatest pain Robert had ever felt. The mighty ball pain. The testicles began to scream at the impact with her foot, Robert clearly felt them crushing, changing shape, flattening compressed between her toes and his body; an atomic bomb of pure destructive pain exploded in his scrotum, an excruciating and continuous pain went from the balls to the stomach to the brain without interruptions. With the muscles of arms and legs stretched out to the point of spasm, He leaned on the ground with only the tips of my toes, his body extended forward and he didn't fall to the ground only thanks to the chains hanging from the ceiling. His eyes were wide open and full of tears, I was unable to see, His mouth was completely open but it was a silent scream. He could feel his balls throbbing and hurting and throbbing and hurting.
    He was trying to catch his breath, he was trying to understand the state of things. The beautiful testicle killer woman who had demolished him with a single movement of her leg was still there, in front of him, but Robert couldn't see her because the pain had clouded my vision. He wanted to know if there was anything left of his testicles, "balls, my balls.” What did you do to my balls?” He stammered, unable to believe that such terrible pain could come from those two precious little spheres of life. Even though he couldn't see her, Joanne hadn't moved, she was still there in front of him, satisfied... she had done a really good job, she had no doubts. Even though the man hadn't said the safe word, she understood that she truly was the first woman that ever kicked him in the balls, and that he was in no condition to receive any more kicks at all. It was all over within two seconds. But how beautiful it all had been... for his pain goddess. The sensation of physically feeling a man’s balls give way to the force of her foot, the spiritual sensation of being in a state of extreme power, since Robert was in an *********** waking state, in total agony from the pain that continued to burn in his poor swollen dangling balls. It was pure power, total domination. She was so excited by having deflowered his balls, that she started caressing herself, and when she came she wanted to hit him again. But she had mercy. The man had reached the orgasm too, but without realizing and enjoining it, because the pain in his balls had infinitely overwhelmed the pleasure in the penis, which immediately after the foot-ball contact, had begun to furiously pour out the white streams of Robert’s desire, thanking her majesty Joanne, queen of exploded balls. "This foot of mine really squeezed out a big load stored inside those nuts", she thought, looking at the cum squirts flew everywhere and even well beyond the mattress on the floor.
    Robert regained contact with reality after a time he couldn't define, but his balls continued to hurt like hell for a long time longer. Was there any of his balls left in the sack? Joanne came closer and she gently cupped her hand on his scrotum, causing him to gasp in fear and pain. He was like a shapeless, trembling mass hanging from the ceiling. She told him that it was necessary to understand if there was any damage, he tried to bear the palpation, trying to hide the grimaces of pain. "Your balls are fine, they're both still there...they're swollen and sore, but in a few days you'll be able to walk normally again" she couldn't hold back her laugh. "Now I'm going to untie you, so you can get some relief by putting yourself on the ground. The fetal position with hands on your balls doesn't help, I know from experience" she said laughing, "but if you think it might be comfortable, feel free to try it...just be careful where you are going to lay: your nut jam is everywhere, bad boy." Then she put her mouth close to his ear and said these words to him "I wanted to tell you one last thing...when I kicked you down there, I clearly felt with my foot that your left ball is slightly smaller than the right one...come back whenever you want, we could play again and focus on that a bit more." Robert had an instant erection and spoke up, “Thank you mistress, now I know what the real ball pain is. It was a great pain, but it felt…so good. I can’t wait to have another session with you”. He slowly get dressed, and walking in a funny way, as if he were walking on a layer of thin, fragile ice, he headed towards the exit. With an expression of happy enjoyment on his face. “To our next meeting, my dear” Mistress Joanne greeted him. You can bet my balls on it, thought Robert, waving her.

Oh that was nice! But she was too gentle