check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just had the best busting of my life!

Just had the best busting of my life!

I've paid domme's in the past to bust me, but never found a woman who'd do it for free, as she likes it, till now. I don't mind paying, but the thrill of a woman busting my balls because she enjoys it was always something I wanted to experience, and at last it's happened.
    The lady in question is 48, but still very attractive. Tall and curvy, though with no fat, blonde hair and very pretty. She insists that she is in command, and I had to agree to that. It included other assaults she enjoys, like slapping my face, which I like to. Two of her friends watched, and they laughed spontaneously when she kneed me and I almost collapsed in pain. That was very special, to hear women laughing at me as I was kneed. And she teased me, stroking my neck, pushing my face near her breasts, and then up came her knee. After a little while, having been kneed and kicked in the balls several times, slapped till my head span, stomped on and more, I had to quit.

If this experience would interest you, she asked me to let others know of her. She'll treat any guy who wants it to what she did to me, with no payment. I'm not her first victim. You have to be in, or able to get to, west Yorkshire UK. If you'd like to be introduced to her, let me know.

Big Supporter
    Hi try,

It sounds like you had a wonderful experience. Now please provide lots more detail!!! :-)

poolman2

I should've mentioned that this lady will not bust guys under 30, as she feels that would be cradle snatching.

Wow, sounds like an awesome time! I've always loved the idea of other girls watching, that must've been hot.

Shame I'm a couple of years too young for her tastes!

Big Supporter
    Sounds great, though I do have a couple of questions.

Does she bust you whilst you are naked (or would she be prepared to do so)? Also, is there any chance of a ballbusting handjob, footjob or titfuck with a so-called "happy end" from her?

I am the right age and, for a few months at least, in the UK again.

Quote Originally Posted by Venator View Post
    Sounds great, though I do have a couple of questions.

Does she bust you whilst you are naked (or would she be prepared to do so)? Also, is there any chance of a ballbusting handjob, footjob or titfuck with a so-called "happy end" from her?

I am the right age and, for a few months at least, in the UK again.
    She insists on minimal attire, so may accept a man being naked, I'm not sure. She will not strip herself, though she does wear sexy clothes! She won't do any of the other activities you mention, or any sort of sexual act. She just likes hurting men, and that suits me!

Quote Originally Posted by bbslut88 View Post
    Wow, sounds like an awesome time! I've always loved the idea of other girls watching, that must've been hot.

Shame I'm a couple of years too young for her tastes!
    It sure was!

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by try View Post
    She insists on minimal attire, so may accept a man being naked, I'm not sure. She will not strip herself, though she does wear sexy clothes! She won't do any of the other activities you mention, or any sort of sexual act. She just likes hurting men, and that suits me!

Thanks for the information. Seeing as I prefer the more teasing, erotic side of BB, I am not sure whether this would be for me. However, perhaps you might be so kind as to find out whether she would be comfortable with the "bustee" male being naked?

Much gratitude and best wishes,

Venator

She teases all right! I'll ask if she'd be interested in contacting yourself.

I should've mentioned that this lady will not bust guys under 30, as she feels that would be cradle snatching.
    Sounds goofy. Doesn't that imply a committed relationship?

No. She has several subs.

Big Supporter
    She teases all right! I'll ask if she'd be interested in contacting yourself.
    Thanks very much for your effort. Should she indeed be interested in getting in touch with me, please simply let me know here. I can then send you a private message containing my e-mail address.

Best wishes,

Venator

I gave the lady the link to to this site, and she is intrigued by the attention it's attracting. If you're serious about wanting to meet her, and I'm sure you all are, you need to join Fetlife (Google it, easy to find) and after creating a profile, give me a link (I'll then give you mine on FL) and I'll alert her to it. If she likes the look of you, she'll contact you.
    I've been informed by her that in addition to free sessions at 'play' events, as we call them on FL, she also does paid for sessions. She says that even here she's selective, but for precise info on that you'd need to speak to her.

Big Supporter
    I gave the lady the link to to this site, and she is intrigued by the attention it's attracting. If you're serious about wanting to meet her, and I'm sure you all are, you need to join Fetlife (Google it, easy to find) and after creating a profile, give me a link (I'll then give you mine on FL) and I'll alert her to it. If she likes the look of you, she'll contact you.
    I've been informed by her that in addition to free sessions at 'play' events, as we call them on FL, she also does paid for sessions. She says that even here she's selective, but for precise info on that you'd need to speak to her.
    Thanks for this information. I'll create a profile (albeit without a mugshot) as soon as I have a chance - probably over the weekend. If she wants a shot of my face, it'll have to be via e-mail. I hope that's OK, but I am not about to plaster my visage all over the internet!

Best wishes,

Venator

Hi Venator. You don't need to put your face on FL, just say something about yourself. Don't put a photo of your cock or anything like that, as that doesn't please her.