check the ballbusting updates here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just had the best busting of my life!

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by try View Post
    Hi Venator. You don't need to put your face on FL, just say something about yourself. Don't put a photo of your cock or anything like that, as that doesn't please her.
    Hi,

Just as well I didn't do that then!

A spartan profile is up. I'll send the link and name to you via a PM.

Thanks again for all your effort.

Best wishes,

Venator

Big Supporter
    any pics of her so we know how she looks?

I'll look into it.

Quote Originally Posted by try View Post
    I've paid domme's in the past to bust me, but never found a woman who'd do it for free, as she likes it, till now. I don't mind paying, but the thrill of a woman busting my balls because she enjoys it was always something I wanted to experience, and at last it's happened.
    The lady in question is 48, but still very attractive. Tall and curvy, though with no fat, blonde hair and very pretty. She insists that she is in command, and I had to agree to that. It included other assaults she enjoys, like slapping my face, which I like to. Two of her friends watched, and they laughed spontaneously when she kneed me and I almost collapsed in pain. That was very special, to hear women laughing at me as I was kneed. And she teased me, stroking my neck, pushing my face near her breasts, and then up came her knee. After a little while, having been kneed and kicked in the balls several times, slapped till my head span, stomped on and more, I had to quit.

If this experience would interest you, she asked me to let others know of her. She'll treat any guy who wants it to what she did to me, with no payment. I'm not her first victim. You have to be in, or able to get to, west Yorkshire UK. If you'd like to be introduced to her, let me know.

What an awesome find!I sent you a PM.