check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Guys. What's the worst thing you've ever done?

Big Supporter

Guys. What's the worst thing you've ever done?

This is pretty bad guys but I had to get the memory out of my system somehow so I don't end up blurting it out to someone irl, so here it goes.

I was sitting in the living room in our new house (where my brother used to live but now he's renting it out to us - a pain in the you know where) and sat watching the Scooby Doo movie that I'd rented for my son. He's a pretty typical 8 year old but he was growing pretty fast, a lot faster than I ever did at that age (thank big ol Buddha boy) so I phoned my mother and asked her pick up something for him from the clothes store when she came back from bowling.

We started watching the movie, not really thinking I'd take it that seriously as I always thought kids movies were dumb and there was nothing a big girl like me could learn anything about life from a movie (yeah, I know what you're thinking - typical ex-scout...)

What's the sexiest thing you've ever done

- love eric B x

Why are you trolling the board?

Big Supporter
    Because I'm the CHAIRMAN of the bored. And I'm a fucking troll. Do you think I came here to "jerk you off"?

The moderator needs to ban this idiot.

Big Supporter
    I'm terribly sorry I could catch that as the moderator is currently blowing in my ear. Who does she need to ban again?