check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Princess Nikki Cruel

Big Supporter

Princess Nikki Cruel

The beautiful Princess Nikki Use her sexy feet in “Foot job and trampling vacation” released today on: C4s
    In the words of Princess Nikki:
    My pathetic slave bought me a vacation, so I thought I’d be a little nice to him. I know he is so easily aroused by my sexy feet, so I tell him to get on his back. I start wanking his little pecker with my feet, and the reaction is as expected. He get’s a boner right away. So I have a little fun with him, and start a countdown from 10 to zero, and he fails to cum. So he is not allowed to cum for another 14 days!
    I will punish him some more, so I have him lay down again, and I start trampling him from the feet to the chest, with no concern of his pain. I want to have my fun as well! I have him undress for me, and I start slapping him with my feet, before I once again decide to tease his dick with a foot job. I start a countdown, but I stop before zero, and this is a no cum order! He does not so he did well for once.
    I think he have had enough pleasure for a day, and I start teasing him a little more before I just fart in in face!
    Vacation extraordinaire

Big Supporter

Just a floor carpet for us

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Lyen Parker trample a lazy slave in “Just a floor carpet for us” released today on: C4s
    My slave is lying in the hallway, and are lazy as usual! So Lyen and me keep walking and walk on him whenever we pass. I can’t stand laziness so such needs to be punished! To really show him how much power we have, I start using him as my gym mat. I start doing squats and gymnastics on his pathetic body. Lyen follow my footsteps and give him a trampling lesson as well!
    This should be a lesson for the slave that laziness is not tolerated in my house!
    You get what you deserve!

Big Supporter

Trampling the loser

The beautiful Princess Nikki Needs to state an example in “Trampling the loser” released today on: C4s
    Lothar arrives to the shooting one day to early, so it is easy! If you cannot follow the time schedule then you suffer the consequences. I have just been kicking his sorry ass, and now I want him to feel some pressure on his pathetic body!
    I have him naked on the floor, and start walking on him in my new shoes. I keep putting pressure on his abs.. or should I say “missing abs” over and over.
    I love torturing his pathetic useless dick, so I make sure to trample him over and over in the groins, and on his balls! My feet are royal! So you should feel privileged that I walk on your body!
    Useless nuts gets under pressure

Big Supporter

You are our gym mat

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Zazie Skymm trample the slave in “You are our gym mat” released today on: C4s
    A slave should be useful for several purposes! So my slave is lying in the hallway while Zazie and me keep walking on him for our own entertainment. We start doing gymnastics on his pathetic body, and by the screams he is really in pain! We start bouncing on his chest and stomach, and I really love trampling his groins.
    We stand together on him body. So to humiliate this loser even more, we start kissing passionately with hum under our feet!
    Just lie still!