check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: The London Dungeons story

The London Dungeons story

FF/M, CBT, COCK TORTURE, RIMMING, ANAL PLAY

Please let me know what you think of my story

The following is based on a true story.

It was a cold, foggy day in London. The grey mist hovered in the air, its long tendrils slowly receding to reveal the scenery like an old ghost fading from the night. It clung to the old Victorian lamp posts, forming droplets which trickled down onto the sidewalk, merging together to create small, dirty puddles, their edges glowing gold from the dim light. Patricia and James tried to dance around them without getting their feet wet as they ambled down the road. They were on a college trip to England and one of their classes was to explore the historic sights of the city.

Patricia had a Far East Asian background, her Japanese parents had immigrated to the States in the 60s and moved to Massachusetts. She still maintained the oriental physique of her ancestry with a slender build, pale skin and long, black hair. Her eyes had a shyness to them which, in spite of her beauty, revealed her social anxiety. She was intelligent and well-read in the arts, Science and culture but her bookish hobbies and shyness took their toll on her social life, she was still very much a virgin and had never even kissed a boy.

James couldn’t be more different, he was a jock with short brown hair, sad brown eyes and a toned frame. Although not obnoxious, he had a confidence verging on arrogance with the happy manners and charm which ensured his popularity, especially with the girls, and the worst thing was he knew it. Patricia had wanted him as soon as she saw him, but deep down she knew he was way out of her league, she soon fell subject to the old adage - everyone wants what they can’t have. Over time this unspoken rejection had turned to hatred, but she still secretly yearned for him.

Patricia had silently celebrated in her mind when the list of names was read out and she was placed with James to explore London, perhaps it would be a chance to get to know him better? Unfortunately for her James had spent the day teasing her about her svelte figure, Patricia never mastered the art of repartee and the joking only served to wound her pride and make her more anxious.
    “Hey, what’s that sign?” James said.

They both looked up at the thin, spidery, red lettering - The London Dungeon.
    “The London Dungeon?” Said James. “That sounds like a fun place for our class, shall we take a look inside?”

Patricia smiled faintly and nodded, she was too nervous to converse with James anymore least she fall prey to another quippy remark. They both entered through the black doors below the sign.

Once inside they bought some tickets from the reception and then explored some of the corridors. The smooth stone walls and cobbled floors made the place cool and dark. Scattered around the rooms they could see horrifying torture devices hidden amongst the shadows. James and Patricia were just wondering what one particularly sharp set of iron teeth did when they heard a voice behind them.

“Hello, would you like a tour? You seem awfully interested in this sort of thing, I can tell.”

The guide had a cut-glass accent, the sort of old fashioned English dialect you hear in the old movies, she was probably posh enough to make even the Queen feel slightly common. Her thick, auburn hair had a dark, red, glow in the low light and it was cut into a short bob which gave her a slightly boyish appearance. She had ghostly white skin with slight freckles, obviously the result of the English summer, and fine cheek bones with dark eyes. Glancing down from her face towards her slim figure James saw the beginnings of a cleavage on her tight, black, dress and was pleased to see that it was indeed a girl who had addressed them and not an extraordinarily pretty boy. Patricia glanced at the speaker, recognized her beauty and hated her for it.

“Sure that sounds great!” Said James, “We’re doing a History project and would love to see all your best stuff.”

“Oh you’re from the states?” The guide said. “My apologies for the rotten weather, it rains quite a lot here.”

“I don’t mind it wet,” said James grinning.

The guide smiled back, then briefly caught Patricia’s eye and made a quick face. “Perhaps James’ magic isn’t working here?” Patricia thought, “Maybe this guide will be ok after all?”

The group walked along the dim corridor and stopped at the first cell, “Hey what’s that?” Asked James.

“That’s a stretching rack,” said the guide, she leaned back on the bizarre table and spread her arms out. “Criminals and traitors would be stretched on the rack until their arms and legs were dislocated and sometimes torn off.”

“Harsh.” Said James, Patricia said nothing but her face betrayed a thin smile as she imagined using the rack for revenge. James, of course, would be the first victim.

“How about this one?” Said James, eyeing a large pair of odd looking iron tongs with fearsome spikes on the end.

“That’s the breast ripper,” said the guide. “It was used on adulterous women, girls who had abortions and witches, sometimes they would heat it up too.”

“You’ll be safe from that one then,” chided James as he glanced over at Patricia. “No tits and a virgin, hahaha!”

Patricia gritted her teeth and her face flushed red with anger and embarrassment as she averted her gaze to the floor, this insult had been the most humiliating so far.

As the group continued to the next cell the guide let James go in first and then deftly touched Patricia on the hand and whispered in her ear. “Is he always such a jerk?”

“Yes, usually,” whispered Patricia.

“Maybe we can take him down a peg or two? There’s a special cell we used to keep rapists in, I’m sure we could have some fun.”

A sparkle of excitement flashed across the guide’s eyes which revealed an inner wickedness that Patricia had not noticed before. The sudden enthusiasm surprised her, she lingered a moment to observe the guide as she entered the cell. Yes, there was definitely something more to her which she had hidden away. The way she held herself was subtle and graceful, behind the thin veneer of pleasantry lurked a quiet self confidence that dwarfed even James’ ego. ‘This could get interesting,’ thought Patricia.

“OK, what’s this one? This one looks really weird!” Inquired James.

The group looked down at the long, metal, object. It had four sides and a screw in the middle with a round handle at the end.

“That’s ah, uuh…” For the first time the guide hesitated. “That’s a pear of anguish.” She said eventually. “You put it inside someone and it opens up and stretches them until they rip open.”

“So, like, you put it in their mouth?” Asked James.

“No…”

James thought he could detect the guide blushing for the first time, relishing the thought of embarrassing the pretty girl he delved further.

“Oh… So, where would you put it?”

“Um, it would go either up the front part or the back part.”

“The back part? That sounds naughty,” he smiled. “I wonder if you’ve ever tried it?”

The guide narrowed her eyes and flashed him a dangerous glance as she bit her bottom lip, the boy was very handsome but she wasn’t used to being taunted in such a manner. She would definitely have her vengeance with this one, and she knew just how to do it. She started playing James at his own game.

“This is a bit big, it would probably be too tight.” She softened her gaze and gave him a cheeky smile.

James grinned back, perhaps he might be in with a chance?
    Meanwhile Patricia lurked in one of the dark corners, trying to work out what the back part was.

As the group walked toward the next cell the guide’s mind raced, what would be the best way to break the boy? She had learned the art of manipulation in one of England’s famous private schools. As an all girl’s school snobbery was rife, bitchiness a way of life and bullying compulsory. At first the guide had been bullied horribly. Her dark, red, hair, too many freckles and an ill-fitting uniform meant she was the object of condescension and scorn. With no friends she had sought solace in the Classics and there she learned what made humans tick. The others would laugh at her fluency in Ancient Greek and Latin, but the lessons from the books were invaluable. The Iliad taught her about the folly of narcissism, about the dangers that beauty could bring, that what you see with your eyes can hurt you, but, more importantly, it had taught her to spot the clown before it had gone on stage.

James was a clown, she was sure of it. Just like Helen of Troy, whenever he opened his mouth it was either to talk about himself or to try and get other people’s attention. He was an egotist; he was a narcissist, he was shallow, he could be seduced and broken.

After learning the wisdom of the ancients the guide had deployed the information like a cunning general. What the eyes could see could hurt you. She cut her hair and started to wear just a little bit of makeup to emphasize her dark eyes. She altered her uniform and made it tighter to complement what little curves and bumps she had. She shortened her skirt to a level which was just acceptable and not too scandalous, but would provide a glimpse of mystery when she bent over. Narcissism was folly so she sought out all the pretty girls who admired beauty. A smile here, a compliment there, a rude joke now and then and finally the naughty whispers, gestures and touching. Soon she had seduced several of the girls and where interest lies popularity soon follows. She was admired, lusted after and envied, but she was also known to be dangerous and manipulative. By the time she left school the girls had been conquered. The boys she met afterwards never stood a chance, at least until that one fateful night. The guide touched the black choker around her neck which covered the faint scar. Yes, she thought, that night had certainly changed her.

The small group wound its way down the long, dark corridor and finally arrived at a more secluded cell.

“Hold on a minute,” said the guide. “Another group is just coming out.”

They waited whilst the other group left, it was a group of freshmen in their first year. James couldn’t help but notice that all the girls were smiling and laughing whilst chatting animatedly and making wild gesticulations with their hands, but the boys walked quietly and solemnly behind them.

As the other group moved out of sight the guide ushered Patricia and James in and closed the door securely behind them, then she gave a quick wink to Patricia and smiled.

“I think you’ll enjoy this bit,” she said.

The cell room was larger than the others and the corners were darker and sinister, some objects seemed to be hidden in the shadows. The guide moved Patricia and James toward a table of mysterious objects and a large, wooden chair.

“I’ve locked the door behind us so we can have a special private viewing. Why don’t you have a seat on the chair James? I’ll show you some of the stuff we’ve got.”

James approached the old wooden chair, it had a brown leather backing and was heavily built, it looked study enough to be a throne. He sat down in the chair and relaxed, the worn leather was quite comfortable. Then he noticed the leather straps and buckles on the arms of the chair.

“Hey, what are these for?” He asked.

The guide glided over to James and beckoned Patricia to follow her, gently she pressed her hand against James’ chest to prevent him from rising.

“These straps are to help keep you in place, let me show you how they work. I’ll need you to do the other side Patricia.”

The girls tied the straps around James’ wrists, he suddenly felt very restricted.

“There’s some straps for his feet too,” said the guide, both girls bent down to finish securing James to the chair.

“There we are,” grinned the guide. Suddenly James started to feel nervous.

“How long have I gotta stay in here for?”

“Oh, not long, just so we can show you a few things.”

James saw the guide wink openly at Patricia, but Patricia’s attention was elsewhere, he followed her gaze to the suit of armor against the opposite wall.
    The guide wandered over to the suit of armor, it was just like one out of an old gothic movie apart from one quite apparent point.

“Do you like it?” Said the guide, “It’s one of my favorites.”

Patricia stood next to the armor and James watched as the guide glided her hands over the suit, speaking about each part in turn.

“The helmet here has narrow eye slots to avoid arrows and the mouth guard is designed with a slight projection to deflect hits. You’ll also notice that the chest is slightly rounded, this also helps to deflect hits and ricochets. The right hand shoulder is reinforced because it’s the sword arm…”

Then her hands reached the groin area, where Patricia’s gaze had been fixed.

James stared at it too, covering the groin was an extremely large, metal, codpiece, like an oversized phallus it pointed directly out from the rest of the body.

The guide giggled and looked at James as her hands came to a rest on the metal cover, she decided that if she was going to destroy this boy the best way would be to make fun of what makes him a male. She ran her finger along it whilst she spoke.

“This bit is to protect the gentleman’s bits.” Her eyes met James’ gaze and he saw her give a wolfish grin.

Patricia was still looking in amazement at the oversized cover, she couldn’t take her eyes off it, clearly wondering what could lie beneath.

“But… why is it so big?” She asked.

“I suppose it would be quite painful to become erect in a suit of armor,” chuckled the guide as she held onto the end. “It’s actually the weakest part because there’s a gap in the metal plate to allow the knight to sit on a horse or walk. It wouldn’t be uncommon for girls to find themselves fighting against a knight like this if an army attacked a camp or village. I think this would be the best part to aim for.” She patted the rigid codpiece with her hand.

“I suppose it might be a bit painful if someone swung an axe at it or if an arrow got embedded in the tip. Imagine a knight running around the battlefield with an arrow stuck in his willy?” Both girls giggled at the thought and at James’ clear discomfort.

“The best thing to do would be to try to trip the knight over and then sit on him before he could get up, then you can lift the cover back on a hinge like this and stab him in the groin.” The guide swung the codpiece upwards on a hinge. This would allow the knight to urinate before battle without having to strip all the armor off, but it also provides easy access to his tender parts. Sometimes the archers would carry thin daggers just so they could stab them between the plates and hard to reach places like this.”

The guide could see from her facial expressions that Patricia was enjoying herself, perhaps she was imagining stabbing a knight in his most sensitive place? She looked over to James and noted the worried look on his face, it was time to tease him properly, but how to turn him on? She recalled James making a rude reference to anal sex, maybe if she revealed herself in a way which would get his attention?

The guide prowled over to James like a panther and sat on his lap.
    “I just need to double check on these straps,” she said as she checked his wrists. “There’s one by your neck too which needs to be done up.” She bent forward and pushed her breasts up into James’ face as she fastened the leather strap gently around his neck. The guide could feel something pulsating in James’ lap. “Now I just need to check your feet again.” She looked deep into James’ eyes and smiled, then she grabbed hold of his crotch and swung herself around so that she was facing away from him. Slowly the guide bent forward and allowed her skirt to hitch up, showing the edges of her round, white buttocks. James could see that she was wearing a tight thong. The guide pretended to check the leather straps holding his legs to the chair and then sat back upright. She gave her bottom a quick wriggle on James’ groin before standing up again.

“I think I should show you what this room is really used for, I just need to get a few things.”

The guide walked over to a small box by the knight’s armor and got down on her hands and knees, knowing that this position would give James and Patricia an open view of her backside. She bent right down and pushed her bottom up, allowing her skirt to fall back and reveal her firm, round, cheeks. The guide blushed slightly, embarrassed by her exposure and pushing herself to reveal more she put her knees together and deliberately pushed back further, opening her crack to expose her most private areas. Her thong slipped between her pale buttocks, providing only the merest hint of modesty. Behind her James and Patricia gazed in astonishment.

The movement was over in a moment, just enough time to appreciate the sight. The guide pulled the box over to James and sat on his lap again, she beckoned Patricia over to join her and together they sat on a leg each. The guide reached into the box and pulled out a realistic copy of an erect, wax, penis. She waved it under James’ nose and said.

“I made this using one of my ex boyfriends after he dumped me, it was quite hot when it went on but it made a good mould. He wasn’t in hospital too long afterwards, apparently he screamed quite a lot because the nurses had to rub ointment on the burns every day.”

James tried to avoid her eye contact as she stared at him with a wild gleam on her eye, was she kidding or was she crazy? James wasn’t sure. The experience of seeing her bottom and having two girls sit on his lap was starting to have an affect though. He hoped they wouldn’t notice as his penis started to stiffen, pushing against the thin fabric of his jeans.

“This room used to be used for punishing rapists,” said the guide. “Usually the only people allowed in here were the prisoners and their victims, but often lots of other girls used to come in and watch.”

“Why would they do that?” Mumbled James.

“Entertainment I suppose, the victims would be allowed to do whatever they wanted to the rapists. A lot of the girls here would be prostitutes too, I guess it would be a way to relax after a long day at work, of course their expertise was sometimes needed too. It’s funny because a lot of the rapists and girls would be about our own age and often know each other, so this is a quite realistic scenario.”

“Why would the prostitutes be needed?” Asked Patricia.

The guide turned and smiled at her.

“If you’re going to make a man cry which part do you think would be the best to hurt?”

Both girls glanced down as the guide placed the large, wax, penis on top of James’ groin, the guide noticed Patricia’s cheeks becoming redder as the realization dawned on her.

“And do you think this part would hurt more if it was soft or erect?” Purred the guide as she slid her finger slowly up the side of the model. “The prostitutes would use all the tricks of their trade to ensure the men had erections throughout their ordeal. That would be, after all, the most appropriate form of revenge.”

The guide reached over to the table next to the chair and picked up something from the shadows, she held it up so that the dim light revealed the strange object. It appeared to be a kind of scissors with a rounded circle at the end.
    “This is called a Chappy Chopper.”

She held the wax penis steady and slowly glided the metal circle over the tip.

“If you squeeze the handles together the circle closes and cuts off whatever is inside, this was used to chop off the boy’s willies.”

The guide moved the contraption up and down the shaft.
    “The girl using it could cut in any part she chooses, she could snip the tip or cut the whole thing off at her leisure.”

As if to emphasize the point the guide squeezed the handles together and slowly cut the very tip of the wax penis off, there was a slight snipping sound as the circle closed and a small piece of wax flew off into the air. Patricia giggled in delight as James squirmed, trying not to imagine the cruel device being used on his own parts.

“This is a very popular toy,” said the guide. “We sell replicas in the gift shop too if you want to buy one, occasionally we sell out if there’s a hen party.”
    The guide picked up another artifact and waved it into the light. “This one is one of my favorites,” she beamed, clearly enjoying James’ discomfort. “It’s a long, thin, metal rod which could be heated up and then stuck down the penis. According to the records this was one of the most popular toys to play with.”

The guide looked into James’ eyes and grinned wickedly, then indicated him to look down and watch as she held the head of the wax penis steady in her dainty fingers and gently pushed the metal rod against the tip until it slid into the mould.

“Oh dear,” she giggled. “It looks like we’ve broken this one, we’ll have to use something else."

She put the artifact back on the table and turned to Patricia as she took her hand.

“You need to hold on darling, otherwise you might fall off.”
    The guide placed Patricia’s hand onto James’ lap so that she could feel the bulge. Patricia blushed deeply, this was the first time she had ever touched anyone so intimately.

Poor James blushed a beetroot red, he thought he was going to die as the girls rudely fondled his private parts, what if they felt his erection? Worst of all he was strapped to the chair so he couldn’t struggle or move as they openly groped him.

“Oh my,” said the guide. “Did you touch him here?” She poked James’ bulging groin with her index finger. “I thought I told you to hold on here?” She poked James a little further down so that her finger pushed gently against his testes.
    Patricia grinned evilly as she caught on to the guide’s devious plan. “Oh I’m sorry,” she said. “I accidentally touched him here instead.” Patricia poked her finger into the point of the tent in James’ jeans so that her long fingernail dug slightly into his urethra.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!” Gasped James as he tried to struggle against the prying girls. He felt as if he was going to explode.

“I’m afraid we’re going to need another penis.” Said the guide. “I seem to have broken the other one, so we’re going to have to find another one if you want to carry on the tour.” She winked at Patricia as she guided the other girl’s hands toward the zip on James’ fly.

With a new found confidence Patricia pulled the zip all the way down, then the guide pulled out James’ engorged penis in one swift movement. The two girls knelt down and stared for a moment as it throbbed in front of them only inches from their eyes, the angry red head bulging slightly.

The guide ran her index finger up and down the shaft and then gently around the tip.

“This is the best place to touch him because it’s the most sensitive part.”

James gasped as she flicked the throbbing, red tip with her fingernail and giggled.

The guide leaned over and picked up another artifact, it was shaped like a large crocodile clip.

“These are crocodile shears, they could be heated up and then attached to the penis, of course it would be up to the girl where she put them.”
    James glared at the vicious looking contraption, surely the girls wouldn’t be cruel enough to use that on him, would they?

The guide gently eased the sharp teeth of the shears apart and held it over James’ erect penis and grinned.

“Where abouts should we clip it, I wonder? It might be a bit big for your little dick though, fortunately I have something a little smaller.”

The guide leaned over to the table again and took some clothes pegs out of a bag.

“These have just the same effect but they’re smaller and you can fit more on.” She handed Patricia several clips. “Shall we start at the bottom and work our way up?”

Patricia smiled evilly as she gently opened the clip and closed the small teeth around the loose skin of James’ scrotum. James tried to wriggle free but he was trapped securely by the leather restraints.

“Oh my god! Oh my god! Aaargh!” cried James as he strained against the straps.

Patricia felt flushed, the sight of James’ penis and the sudden power she wielded was arousing and frustrating, she wanted to hurt him but she wanted him at the same time.

“Aaargh!” Yelled James as the guide started slowly fastening the clips to the skin around his shaft, there were several slips on his testes and shaft now, after a while the pain began to subdue into a sharp background sting but with each new clip came a new shock.

“And now we’ve got the last one,” said the guide as she held the final clip above the engorged head. “Where shall we put this one I wonder? What do you think Patricia?”

Patricia was staring at James’ raging erection, all this teasing of the poor boy was getting her hot and flustered in ways which she couldn’t describe. Her heart was racing with excitement and her mind reeled with the feeling of total power. She leaned forward and dabbed the tip of James’ penis with the edge of her index finger.

“Right here should do it I think, didn’t you say that was the most sensitive part?”

The guide smiled at Patricia’s natural cruelty, she had certainly come out of her shell. Deep down inside all girls wanted to kick a guy in the nuts or torture a cock at least once in their life, whether for vengeance or curiosity, she was sure of it.

“Would you like to do the honors?” She said, passing Patricia the clip.
    The guide pulled James’ foreskin back, exposing the head of the penis, then she yanked it down so that the urethra opened slightly. James’ breathing came in gasps as the girls continued to expertly manipulate him.

“Aaaaargh, oooooooooooo!”

“How rude it is to show us his penis like that!” Commented the guide, “Perhaps you better close it up for him? That’ll teach him a lesson.”

Patricia gently closed the teeth around the small, red nub at the end of James’ penis, closing the urethra and nipping it tightly shut. James made a small, high-pitched scream and started thrashing around wildly in the chair, both girls started giggling again, delighted at the reaction of their spitefulness.

“Oh my, said the guide.” He’s a wild one, isn’t he? Look at him go! Maybe we should move him from the chair to the next part of the tour, we’d better secure him steadily, otherwise he might try to escape and that wouldn’t be very historically accurate.”

Both girls stood up, leaving James strapped to the chair in a state of beautiful agony. The guide directed Patricia to attach some chains to James’ arms and legs. Together they removed his clothes and then slowly moved him until he was secured in a chains either side of the room which held his arms and legs apart.

“With his legs apart like this it’s easy to take their most basic form of revenge.” Said the guide, then, turning to Patricia she said. “Tell me, have you ever kicked a boy down there?” The guide indicated towards James’ groin area.
    “No,” said Patricia.

“Have you ever wanted to?”

“Oh yes, many times, but I was always too worried about getting into trouble.”

“Well, here’s the opportunity to get your own back on all those boys who’ve ever hurt or annoyed you over the years. According to the records the girls used to take it in turns, some of them used to wear pointy shoes and the really naughty ones used to fix nails on the end.”

Patricia’s eyes grew wide at the thought, what a pity male prisoners weren’t treated like this in modern times.

“I suppose we better ensure he’s erect again,” mused the guide, she moved behind James and ran her fingernails down his back, James shuddered slightly at the sensation, afraid of what the girls planned to do next. The guide continued to run her fingernails down to the small of James’ back and then to his smooth, round buttocks. She knelt down and squeezed each cheek in turn. Remembering how he had taunted her about anal sex, perhaps he might like something similar instead? She stared at James’ bottom curiously, and then slowly spread his cheeks apart to reveal his small, brown, hole. The guide had slowly become more and more sexually aroused at her domination of the poor boy and now she let her own lusts rule her.

James was acutely aware that the pretty girl was behind him and had her hands on his bottom, he was surprised to feel a strange sensation as he felt her tongue lick around his most private area. Surely such a well-spoken and pretty young girl wouldn’t do that? He felt his penis began to stiffen as the guide violated his hole, sticking her tongue rudely into him, seeking to delve deeper. James’ grunted at the outrageous intrusion, the clips started to bite more now that his penis was erect. The guide knew that this disgusting act was degrading and for the moment she was the submissive, but she couldn’t help herself. A fire burned between her legs, he was such a beautiful boy, she must taste him.

Out of the corner of his eye James could make out Patricia skulking in the corner, she was watching the show with great interest, slowly she crept nearer until she was standing right in front of him. Patricia looked James in the eye, then lowered her gaze, James followed her eyes until it was obvious that she was staring at his hard erection. The guide finished her disgraceful act and, peeping around the corner of James’ thigh, grinned at Patricia and said. “I think he’s ready now.”

Patricia lifted her gaze and looked James in the eye again, then she flashed an evil smile and kicked him as hard as she could between the legs.

The clips which were attached to James’ penis spiraled through the air from the force of the kick, Patricia felt her foot make contact with James testes and the base of his penis, she angled her foot to squash against his shaft and the thick, red, head bobbed up and down comically as she brought her foot away. James tried to kneel but the chains prevented him as he sagged against their restraint, his world felt as though it were ending but at the same time his felt his penis throb even harder against the pain.

“Cor, that was a corker!” Said the guide, her eyes wide in amazement, “I felt that one myself, what have you done to the poor boy? I bet he won’t be able to wank for a week after that one! Heeheeheehee!”

Patricia flushed with excitement, she felt empowered and proud of what she had just done, the dominance was intoxicating and she felt a wetness between her thighs, she wanted to make this boy beg! She wanted to make him cry! This was indeed a sweet vengeance.

The guide moved the table so that it was position behind James and then moved the chains so that they were hooked lower on the wall and held him spread eagled across the table, then, taking a spare hair band, she tied it around the base of his penis.

“I think it’s about time we had some fun ourselves” she said. “We can’t let the boy enjoy himself too much, I think he’s about to spurt all over the floor after all this torment.” She gave James’ penis a playful bat with her hand and it wobbled from side to side. “This hairband should prevent him from arriving too soon. Now, what would you like to do Patricia?”

Patricia eyed James, his body chained and spread across the table at her mercy and his penis standing fully erect, perhaps now would be a good time to enjoy the full fruits of her passion and lose her innocence? She removed her panties, climbed up on the table, hitched her skirt across and slowly lowered herself onto James’ engorged member. She felt the tip of his penis enter and stretch her tight hole as she slowly slid up and down the length of his shaft.
    “Oh god,” moaned Patricia. “Oh god…”

The guide watched the private act with interest from the side of the table, enjoying the release of such primal instincts. As Patricia continued to ride James into oblivion she picked up a few of the clothes pegs and, exposing Patricia’s breasts, she fastened one to each nipple. Pain and pleasure were closely linked, thought the guide, so this should ensure the girl has an explosive orgasm. The sudden intense pain on her breasts caused Patricia to ride James harder, eventually it dulled, becoming part of the beautiful yearning.

The guide climbed onto the table behind Patricia and started running her hands over the girl’s body, her light fingers gliding over her breasts, feeling the wetness between her thighs and, occasionally, venturing around the back part. Patricia was lost in the realm of senses, the feeling of James inside her was almost too much to bear. She felt the guide’s finger circling around her anus as she leaned in closer and whispered in her ear.

“You like hurting boy’s cocks, don’t you? You naughty girl! You like to make them hard on purpose and then torment them.”

Patricia felt herself nearing the edge as the guide continued to chastise her.
    “I bet you’re a dirty girl too, aren’t you? I bet you like it when I do this.”

“Ooooh, please miss,” cried Patricia. “I think I’m going to…”

Patricia’s heart raced as she thumped herself onto James’ hardness, spurred on by the guilty accusations. Then, just as she was closing the edge, the guide shoved her finger rudely into her tight bottom as her other finger rubbed her clit. Patricia grunted at the violation and bit her lip as she climaxed, the guide felt her contractions as she wriggled her finger deep inside and milked the poor girl for every last drop of orgasm.

“Uuuuuuuuuuh, uuuuuuuuuuh, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh.”

Patricia’s mind clouded over with ecstasy as the wave hit her.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaargh, aaaaah, mmmmmmmmm.”

“There’s a good girl,” cooed the guide as she slowly released the Patricia from her embrace. “You’ve been riding poor old James very hard and he hasn’t be able to do anything because of my hairband.”

As Patricia lifted herself off of James the guide slowly pulled the hairband from James’ hard penis, he whimpered slightly as the pressure was released, a red ring marked where the band had been.

“Would you like to see some fireworks?” Grinned the guide as she started stroking James’ member. James whimpered again, afraid of what the evil girl had in mind.

Patricia leaned against the table and watched intently as the guide expertly manipulated James’ penis with her delicate fingers, she ran her index finger up and down the shaft several times, then slowly massaged the head with her fingertips.

“Ooooh,” said the guide. “I think this is going to be a big one, why don’t you squeeze his balls? That will ensure it all comes out.”

Patricia obliged and pulled James’ testes down slightly, giving them a good squeeze. Poor James could hardly contain himself.
    “Aaaaaaaaah, please, oh, aaaaaah!”

He twisted and turned, but the chains held him securely. The guide leaned over the table and ran her tongue around the throbbing, red, head, wetting it slightly as her fingers ran over it and gently pinched the top.

“You’ve been a naughty boy James,” she said. “I’m sorry for hurting you but you had to be taught a lesson, hopefully you’ll be better behaved next time.
    The guide suddenly yanked his foreskin down as hard as she could, then she moved her hands to the top of the shaft and repeated the action again, leaving the glistening head pulled back tight against the cool air.

“Aaaaaaagh!” Cried James.

In one swift movement the guide leaned over his erect shaft and slowly lowered her mouth over the engorged penis. Once, twice, in quick succession she bobbed her head along the shaft, on the second time catching the edge of her teeth against the tip of James’ penis.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!”

James screamed and struggled as long spurts of semen erupted from the tip, narrowly missing the guide’s face. Patricia squeezed his balls as hard as she could as the guide tugged at his shaft frantically. Both girls watched in amazement as his seed splashed over the table and across the floor.

“Ooooooooh” giggled Patricia, “That was a big one!”

As James neared the end of his orgasm the guide suddenly pulled out a long tube of hot wax from under the table and plunged it over his erect shaft. James screamed and struggled as he felt the hot wax against his private parts.
    The guide giggled. “Sorry James, I had to get another cast because I broke my last one. Don’t worry, this won’t do any long-term damage and the hospital nurses will fix you right up!”

It was in the small hours of the morning when the street cleaner noticed the strange movement in the alleyway behind the London Dungeon Museum. For a moment a cloud drifted in front of the moon obscuring the view and the shapes merged into the shadows. There it they were again, a girl and a young man, though it seemed the young man was limping. Before the street cleaner could get a better view they both bundled into the back of a black London cab and drove off. The street cleaner turned his collar up against the cold night air and cupped his hands to light a cigarette.

“Odd” he thought.

Over the past few years he’d heard many strange tales about the London Dungeon. Rumor had it that this was Jack the Ripper’s old stomping ground and there were often strange noises to be heard coming from that particular alleyway in the dead of night. The street cleaner blew out a puff of smoke and pondered, should he investigate? He took another look at the dark, foreboding alleyway with its old Victorian red bricks leading off into the blackness. He thought better of it and hurried on into the night away from the dark shadows, it was none of his business.

A few hours later Gary the manager arrived at the London Dungeon to unlock all the doors and set up for business, it was going to be another busy day.

“Hey Sophie” he said. “What happened in the old room? All the artifacts are scattered around and there’s some strange white stuff on the floor. And why’s the back door unlocked?”

The receptionist looked up and frowned. “I don’t know boss,” she said. “I remember seeing that American couple skulking around over there but I could have sworn we locked it after the last group went out.”

“Was it just those two? There wasn’t anyone else with them?”
    “Yes, I’m certain there was just the two of them, I remember seeing them both as I led the last group out, I even checked the CCTV. The video was strange though, it looked like they were talking to someone but there was no-one else there!”

“That’s weird. They can’t have got in the old room after we locked it up either, who else could it be? We’re the only ones who work here!”

THE END

Please let me know what you think of my story

Big Supporter Alec Anaconda, A1's Avatar
    That was very entertaining, thank you.
    Alec Anaconda

Please click on book covers to read extracts.

eBooks_by_ALEC_ANACONDA