check the ballbusting updates here

Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Ballbusting Pics - Attached - (not for text-only posts)

Doeas anyone know where there's a better quality jpg of this amazing photo?

Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CBT16.jpg  

Big Supporter

A few more

Hope I did this right
    Last edited by gary198; 12-13-2007 at 05:44 PM.

Banned

Arrow

awesome pics i hope i can download them now

INSERTED NOTE FROM SARA :

No friggin' way, buddy !

You've been permanently banned, for reasons discussed in the Thread at the top of each Forum called "Important Notice To All Members From Forum Administrators".

The member who posted below this post isn't the only one who complained about you and your post.

You've managed to piss off a lot of members here (as well as the Moderator and Administrator) for wasting our time and space, as well as violating the Forum Rules, Regulations and common courtesy.

NOTE TO ALL OTHER MEMBERS :

Besides this "sknftblstd", today I've also permanently banned:

• coolone
    • Cowboybla
    • bustedwrestler
    • dispater6
    • mouxlas
    (for exactly the same reason, from this same thread)

PLEASE HELP ME KEEP THE FORUM JUNK-FREE :

-- All Members:
    Please report posts like this one (by "sknftblstd") to me by clicking on the triangular yellow icon that says "Report Bad Post" (at the lower left of the offending post), and write in the reporting box the exact reason why you're reporting the post. I'll deal with them and their "junk posts" VERY promptly.
    The button I'm talking about looks like this:

-- An alternate way would be to send me a PM (Private Message) about the bad post. However, I don't always read my Private Messages the same day, so this method would take longer for me to get around to taking action. Also, you'd have to give me the URL of the post you're reporting, and all other pertinent information.
    So, please use the "Report Bad Post" button () if possible.

-- By "posts like this one", I mean first-time posters who post something TRIVIAL with the apparent intention of being promoted from "Registered User" to "Member", in order to view/download posted pics full-size.

-- I receive the message you type in the "Bad Post Reports", along with a link to the post, by email shortly after you send it to me. This enables me to take SWIFT action, even if I otherwise weren't planning to check new posts on the Forum for another day or two.

-- I agree 100% with the comment by member - smackMyNuts - posted below this one.

Report bad/junk posts to me and I'll personally remove the problem poster (by permanently banning them from the forums if necessary).

For lesser offences or violations I'll just delete the bad post and give the poster another chance.

As it says in the "FemaleDom.com Forums Rules": - We "have the right to remove, edit, move or close any posted message or thread for any reason..."
    -- You can trust me to use my discretionary rights to do what is best to maintain this Forum the way YOU want it to be -- with YOUR help and cooperation (please).

- Sara

Last edited by SadisticSara; 12-19-2004 at 10:02 AM. Reason: User Banned For Violation (explanation inserted)

Big Supporter
    Could we possibly reserve this thread for -posting pictures-? I get all hopeful every time I see a new post here, but then it turns out to just be someone making their first post in order to be able to see the pictures. It would make me happier if people could do that somewhere else.

Smack
    For ball busting T-shirts, check out my shop.

Pics

We are 35&32 Years young/old, and we live in the Netherlands,so beside cheese,woodenshoes,tulips,windmills and the never ending story of the kid with his finger in the dike

There is also some home fetish&ballbusting going on,we are lifestyle sm's but not
    24/7.We are married for 4,5 years now (and very happy)and have 2 lovely children, and the both of us where from the beginning open and honest about are own fetish,and lucky for the both of us we liked the same play's.

We keep this introduction a litlle short, because our parent duties are caling.

greetings all,
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2.jpg   3.jpg   4.jpg  

great pics

here are 2 of my current fav's i have one other its different to these and will post it at a later date.

hopfully the pics are available this is the first upload
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pdot05_71.jpg   stone04_07.jpg  

The Humbler in Action

I haven't seen this pic very often, so I thought I'd share it. I'm sure there are several on this site that can vouch for the "power" of the Humbler.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails humblerinaction.jpg  
    High_Voice

---------
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 37.jpg   santana_vs_markus4.jpg   ScreenHunter_004.jpg  

pics

wow these pics are amazing, i love my balls tortured and squeezed. my Mistress loves to squeeze them and keep my cock erect teasing me over and over.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cruel+imagination.jpg   72CG9616_RT8.jpg   72CG9625_RT8.jpg  

Hot Pics

To all members lets start posting some pics. here are a few you will enjoy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 72CG9583_RT8.jpg   orlena_sample_2.jpg   doublestrapon.jpg  

some more

here are some more
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 41q00931.jpg   Electromilk.jpg   gag.jpg   16.jpg  

Banned

ah now it works :)

here are some of mine
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg   cbt015.jpg   10987.jpg   mist342.jpg  

______
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kgi056jl.jpg  
    Last edited by SadisticSara; 02-25-2005 at 09:21 PM. Reason: (Changed pic from inline to attached, without modifying full-size original pic. Dimensions are still 900 x 1200 pixels.)

Julie18nz
    Hi

I have seeen a lot of squeezing and trampling pics here, but I am more of a kick and knee girl myself So I thought I would just put up a few of my collection

I hope people like them
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8b.jpg   32.jpg   40.jpg   angel&katja_fun.jpeg   angel46.jpg  

Julie18nz
    Quote Originally Posted by phollywood
    Great pics show us more
    I see the idea of registering soley to get to the pics is still alive and well, and, so it seems is the inability of people to "go find their own" and demanding those of us that DO bother to find them to post them here for those too damn lazy to type "BallBusting" into Altsvista or Dogpile