check the ballbusting updates here

Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Ballbusting Pics - Attached - (not for text-only posts)

SadisticSara

Arrow New Rule For This Thread

New Rule For This Thread

Earlier in this thread smackMyNuts wrote:
    Quote Originally Posted by smackMyNuts
    Could we possibly reserve this thread for -posting pictures-? I get all hopeful every time I see a new post here, but then it turns out to just be someone making their first post in order to be able to see the pictures. It would make me happier if people could do that somewhere else.

I agree.
    First-time posters would run less risk of offending others (and being banned) by posting in a thread such as "Introductory Posts By New Members" at:
    www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2368

Then, after several users and members posted short text comments about the posted pics, Julie18nz wrote:
    Quote Originally Posted by Julie18nz
    I see the idea of registering soley to get to the pics is still alive and well, and, so it seems is the inability of people to "go find their own" and demanding those of us that DO bother to find them to post them here for those too damn lazy to type "BallBusting" into Altsvista or Dogpile

Julie was referring to a first-time poster who wrote a short comment, whose post I deleted.
    I agree with Julie and I feel equally annoyed by such posts.

However, IN FAIRNESS, I also deleted several other text-only comments including a 2 word comment by a well-known member who has posted over 100 times. I left some earlier helpful text-only posts that dealt with topics like how to post pics.

I realize that the intention of some of these text-only posts in this thread is to provide encouragement and feedback to those who posted pics BUT it wouldn't be fair to ban a first-time poster for posting the same type of short text comments that established members also post with impunity.
    There will be no double-standards or favoritism.

Therefore, from now on, in this thread there will be no more text-only comments allowed. If any member wants to post a comment on previously posted pics, they must also include an attached ballbusting-related pic. The pic must not be one that has been previously posted.

Only Moderators and Administrators will be exempt from this rule.

Julie18nz:
    Please report any post you object to in the way explained earlier in this thread (by using the "report bad post" feature). Posting another text-only comment isn't the way to do it. You previously reported such a post to me and I investigated it immediately. I also sent you a Private Message (on December 17, 2004) with my comments on the post you reported and thanked you for reporting it. Reporting a "bad post" to me works and that's the proper way to get rid of junk posts.
    I'm certainly not singling you out for any criticism, Julie. I'm just using you as an example. What I'm writing here applies to ALL members. Thanks for bringing this problem to my attention.

I posted the details of how to report a bad post in several places, such as:
    www.femaledom.com/forum/showpost.php?p=6135&postcount=22

SUMMARY:
    A) In this thread, posts must include a pic. Even comment posts.
    B) Posts that anyone finds as "bad posts" should be reported to me. I really do appreciate such reports and I act on them swiftly. Frequently I'll send a Private Message of thanks or acknowledgement to those who report bad posts.

I don't want to have to get strict about this, but I completely agree with the comment by smackMyNuts. This thread is for posting attached ballbusting pics. Not for just writing comments like "Nice pics, guys!" or "Post more pics!".

- Sara
    (presently in "Strict Administrator" mode, with a big sharp knife in my hand to 'remove offending members')

PS.
    Please note that throughout this thread whenever I've posted I've tried to set the example by including at least one attached pic along with my posts of tips, explanations or comments. It's not that hard to do and I expect others to do the same.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sara122.jpg   sara123.jpg   sara124.jpg   sara008.jpg  
    Last edited by SadisticSara; 02-21-2005 at 04:07 PM. Reason: (Attached fourth pic)

Julie18nz
    Yes, fair is fair, I complained about a post and I didnt add pics

Here are a few to make up for it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 02b.jpg   01free_001.sized.jpg   003z.jpg   5dd.jpg   009.jpg  

where is this attach pics button? i am computer literate, but don't see it anywhere! i also looked in the FAQ already.

I apologize in advance if this is in the wrong forum!

Note Inserted By Sara :

For any others who want to attach pics but don't know how - - please read this thread from the beginning.
    Previous posts in this thread explain step-by-step how to attach pics to a post.

You may not be able to attach pics with your very first post.

After your first post (hopefully not in this thread), your status will be upgraded automatically by the system from 'Registered User' to 'Registered Member' within one hour.
    After that, you will be able to attach pics to your post.
    Also, after being promoted to 'Registered Member', you will be able to view and download the full-size versions of the attached pics in any thread in any of our forums.

One more reminder: - - Any 'Registered User' who doesn't post within 2 or 3 months after signing up will be subject to having their registration revoked and their UserName deleted from the system, as explained in the thread:
    "Important Notice To All Members From Forum Administrators" which is the post at the top of all pages in this "Ballbusting World" Forum.
    You can also read that "Important Notice" thread by clicking on the following link:
    www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2175

- Sara (Administrator and Moderator)

Last edited by SadisticSara; 02-24-2005 at 06:42 PM.

got it!

got it- sorry for the confusion. here is one of many pics!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails shock2.jpg  

Banned

Wink

I'm new to this board - I hope you like these pics as much as I do. Wish I had one of you lovely ladies to squeese me! Would love a copy of the pic Sarah uses!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0864.JPG   0884.JPG   balls26.jpg  

imlost568
    Here are some of my favorites
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1013690.jpg   IMG_7346.jpg   IMG_7498.jpg   IMG_7543.jpg   IMG_7774.jpg  

this is a pic i found on a forum and i liked a lot, so I thought I'd post it on this forum too. hope it's not a repost.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sara_and_james.jpg  

Talking

Best come from back.......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails best.jpg  

Banned

Exclamation

this pics are great
    thx

NOTE INSERTED BY SARA :

This member has been banned for disregarding the Rule posted earlier in this thread about reserving this thread for (as the title of this thread implies) posting attached pics.

New Users: To read the Rule I'm referring to, go to Post #37 of this same thread and read my note, or click on this link:
    www.femaledom.com/forum/showpost.php?p=7713&postcount=37

New Users have the responsibility to familiarize themselves with the Forum Rules as well as any special Rules that apply to a single thread.
    These Rules must be adhered to in order to keep this Forum running in a properly organized way, in order not to upset the other Forum Members (and ME), as well as to avoid being banned from using the forums here.

Special thanks to the three members who reported this "bad post" to me! Thank you for caring enough to keep this Forum 'clean' and free of distracting junk, for the benefit of all members.

- Sara

Last edited by SadisticSara; 03-04-2005 at 05:17 PM. Reason: (Inserted Explanatory Note)

Banned

Exclamation

but tell me
    how can i see the pics in bigger size???

Inserted Note From Sara :

As mentioned in the Note I inserted in the post above, this member has been banned.

New Users: The question posted by this ex-member about how to see / download attached pics full size is explained in detail in the thread "Important Notice To All Members From Forum Administrators" at the top of each page in this "Ballbusting World" Forum.
    Alternatively, you can get to that thread by clicking on this link:
    www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2175

It is the responsibility of all Users and Members of this Forum to read that thread completely, including new posts which are sometimes added there.

It is a "must read" thread, since it not only gives helpful tips, but also explains how to avoid being banned.

By the way, soon I'll be adding additional helpful posting tips in that thread, as a useful supplement to the standard FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) page.

The present FAQ page is linked to 3 pages of Questions and Answers and is located at:
    www.femaledom.com/forum/faq.php

- Sara

PS. (Optional) On a completely different note, 'curious' members may want to read what I've recently added to my profile page at:
    www.femaledom.com/forum/member.php?u=5215

Last edited by SadisticSara; 03-04-2005 at 05:11 PM. Reason: (Inserted Explanatory Note)

Help, I can't edit the above post! (Please delete it!).

Here is my attachment.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails crushbt1.jpg  

SadisticSara

Arrow About the above post

The above post was reported to me as a "bad post". One member asked me to "clarify", so here's the clarification for everyone:

The website mentioned above is listed on our
    www.femaledom.com/toplist/toplist.html

That means that the site can post free samples here on the forums and mention their website's URL.

One member said it was a "bit too comercial", and I agree with that part.

Now comes the funny part!

I actually deleted Monika's first 3 posts because I thought they were just spam! I even checked Monika's website but saw no link to Femaledom.com
    So I sent Monika a "cease and desist or else" message. That's when I found out it really was on the Femaledom.com Toplist. Oops!
    AND Monika's site has a banner link back to Femaledom.com that my new Ad-Blocker software very cleverly removes from the page because I set it to block advertising banners (as well as popups, DHTML sliding and floating ads, Flash ads, etc., etc.) . Oops!
    My advertisement blocker program works very well but it caused me a bit of embarrassment this time. I only "saw" that site's banner by looking at the source code of the page, after Monika insisted it really was there!
    (Sorry Monika!)

By the way, our www.femaledom.com/toplist/toplist.html page has links that you might want to check out, if you haven't already.

As usual, I don't endorse or condemn any of them. I just check out some of their free material.

- Sara
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sara009.jpg   sara010.jpg  
    Last edited by SadisticSara; 04-13-2005 at 11:11 AM.

I like it all I love to have my Ball's slaped and whipped and then hung up by them till all most riping off....

Note Inserted By Sara:

This one gets off with a simple (but permanent) ban.
    Too bad he didn't read the thread before posting.
    I think I've made it clear enough that posts in this thread MUST include at least one attached pic.
    There. That's 5 times I've said that in this thread now.
    Good bye "ctmast".

I'll now go back to just banning those who make text-only posts in this thread and deleting their posts, so that other members expecting to find new pics here don't have to read all this junk (theirs and mine).

- Sara
    Last edited by SadisticSara; 04-18-2005 at 06:54 PM.

Blond girl: That's it just bite his grapes!
    Brunette thinking to herself: I love the feel of them popping in my mouth! I think I'm going to come!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1813048A.jpg  

I like this one...

(First attempt - hope the attachment gets there)