check the ballbusting updates here

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Popping fruity testicles

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by thumpskin View Post
    Thank you all for the positive feedback, it really puts a smile on my face. Unfortunately some dryads gave me a cease and desist claiming I was abusing vegetation, so I won't be making any more of these. Sorry.

I know exactly what you mean. The vast majority of videos I find really boring, it's clear the women have no interest in this and were handed a script 10 minutes before the shot. It definitely does help that this is something I've been into for as long as I can remember. Even as I kid I can remember seeing dumb comedy shows where a guy would get hit in the balls and finding it... interesting for reasons that I couldn't explain at the time.

I'm actually pretty squeamish when it comes to piercing flesh =X Blunt trauma is the only thing I can tolerate.

I don't have a pussy .-.
    so you are not female? tell us ..interesting...

My God, you may actually be the sexiest woman on the planet. If only you weren't on the other side of an ocean and a continent...

Unfortunately, some chode reported my video on Youtube, even though it was unlisted and I only shared the link on this site. <_< Sorry it's no longer available.

Quote Originally Posted by virile View Post
    so you are not female? tell us ..interesting...
    I have a twig and berries .-. I guess I'm a pitcher and a catcher when it comes to ballbusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevrian View Post
    My God, you may actually be the sexiest woman on the planet. If only you weren't on the other side of an ocean and a continent...

That is very uplifting to read. Thank you very much.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Join my hentai *******

Would you consider reuploading it somewhere it won’t be removed?

I'm very much turned on by you, I would love to know you, but I'm to far away!!

If you ever come to Argentina... I would love to have my balls at your mercy