check the ballbusting updates here

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Popping fruity testicles

Too bad you can't bust over ldr

I mean, besides erp or talking games

Edit:

really awesome video there though. I think I'd have liked it more if you popped while they were still in the "sack" but it's really nice and I like the effort put in like the food and clothing placement

Quote Originally Posted by VenomousBeetle View Post
    I think I'd have liked it more if you popped while they were still in the "sack"
    I thought about that! I would be fun to squish the juices around in the sack. The thought of that makes me wish I could pop balls in real life, and just squish them around in the scrotum.

Unfortunately I wasn't sure the camera would really pick up on that, and I only had so many testicles... I mean tomatoes... to pop
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Join my hentai *******

It worked this way too, the idea you ripped open the sack was just as hot! Encore!

Quote Originally Posted by thumpskin View Post
    Hope you guys enjoy this, because it made a mess!

I honestly had some trouble finding grapes, so I did the next best thing.

Also, sorry, no moaning. I don't really moan unless I'm taking it in the ass. If I had faked moaning I imagine it would've sounded... well... fake... and obnoxious.

I was making dinner while horny.

I'd need a volunteer ~_~ No boyfriend to bust. Believe me, I'd bust a guy till he puked if I had one within arms reach.
    Can you make a video crushing/squishing a pair of raw bull testicles? (you can usually get them from a local store or butcher shop)

I'd need a volunteer ~_~ No boyfriend to bust. Believe me, I'd bust a guy till he puked if I had one within arms reach.

I suppose You will soon get thousands of volunteers... Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by testycoles View Post
    Can you make a video crushing/squishing a pair of raw bull testicles? (you can usually get them from a local store or butcher shop)
    Its just my opinion but messing with removed animal balls sounds a bit gross compared to just handling genital shaped food setups. I've seen some like what you're talking about though. Maybe some eggs?

I really liked that second video. Still thinking about it, it's like OP understands what's appealing. I'm sure the multi year interest is part of it. I've noticed there's like 20+ minute videos from some girls trying to get you to buy it and they're just so boring and have maybe 20 seconds of good footage/ideas. This video may be considerably shorter but I was really impressed how not a single second was wasted. Just non stop top notch content.

Keep it up!

Edit:

Ah your art patreon mentions experience writing erotica. That explains why you're good with phrases/words to use. Even though I'd prefer to have heard it out loud, the captions definitely add to it.

Quote Originally Posted by testycoles View Post
    Naaah, bull testicles are too big. Maybe some lamb testicles, that have a more similar size to human testicles. But first, maybe replace the tomatoes with two unpicked large cherries, so that it looks like the "balls" are connected with the body through "spermatic cords"

Quote Originally Posted by Selftailer View Post
    I suppose You will soon get thousands of volunteers... Cheers
    Yes, I think so, too Too sad, she is not living any near to me... Really nice videos

Quote Originally Posted by thumpskin View Post
    Hope you guys enjoy this, because it made a mess!

I honestly had some trouble finding grapes, so I did the next best thing.

Also, sorry, no moaning. I don't really moan unless I'm taking it in the ass. If I had faked moaning I imagine it would've sounded... well... fake... and obnoxious.

I was making dinner while horny.

I would love to volunteer, but recently i asked a stripper to squeeze my nuts and she did a real good job at that. Now i am too scared to try again.

Big Supporter
    If your first clip wasn't awesome enough, this one is amazing! You even went to the trouble of making a fake guy, complete with cock and balls in the right place haha
    The added text was fun as well.
    Perhaps you could take your time enjoying the next fruit that eventually means total destruction?
    Perhaps slower damage over time?
    How about treating a 'nut' as a pin cushion? Or, you could use some tools to aid you?
    Do you enjoy wine? Maybe you have a corkscrew? >
    MORE! MORE! MORE!

I would happily volunteer

Big Supporter
    Would happily volunteer too. Unfortunately, Europe is too far away from Seattle!

Congratulations for your posts!

Supreme Poster
    I wouldn't happily volunteer, you could easily break my testicles with your nice strong hands, ending my career, but I've enjoyed both your clip, damn, so hot! You're awesome.
    Please keep having fun with this videos and share with us, thanks again.

Supreme Poster
    Hey your hot. Do you want to cut my dick off? Il eat your pussy after xx

Thank you all for the positive feedback, it really puts a smile on my face. Unfortunately some dryads gave me a cease and desist claiming I was abusing vegetation, so I won't be making any more of these. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by VenomousBeetle View Post

I've noticed there's like 20+ minute videos from some girls trying to get you to buy it and they're just so boring and have maybe 20 seconds of good footage/ideas.
    I know exactly what you mean. The vast majority of videos I find really boring, it's clear the women have no interest in this and were handed a script 10 minutes before the shot. It definitely does help that this is something I've been into for as long as I can remember. Even as I kid I can remember seeing dumb comedy shows where a guy would get hit in the balls and finding it... interesting for reasons that I couldn't explain at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by cbtsubbie View Post
    If your first clip wasn't awesome enough, this one is amazing! You even went to the trouble of making a fake guy, complete with cock and balls in the right place haha
    The added text was fun as well.
    Perhaps you could take your time enjoying the next fruit that eventually means total destruction?
    Perhaps slower damage over time?
    How about treating a 'nut' as a pin cushion? Or, you could use some tools to aid you?
    Do you enjoy wine? Maybe you have a corkscrew? >
    MORE! MORE! MORE!
    I'm actually pretty squeamish when it comes to piercing flesh =X Blunt trauma is the only thing I can tolerate.

Quote Originally Posted by srzl View Post
    Hey your hot. Do you want to cut my dick off? Il eat your pussy after xx
    I don't have a pussy .-.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Join my hentai *******

Seapenec, is your tumblr still active? I always love your photo manip content. Or are you somewhere else now?