check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Death of Amadahy

Death of Amadahy

Does anyone have any information about Amadahy dying? I recently saw a gofundme type website about the death of Amadahy. She was a ballbuster/dominatrix and looked fairly lively. I was surprised she died recently and I think it was a tragedy.

Supreme Poster
    she died in February but I haven't found a cause of death

Big Supporter Alec Anaconda, A1's Avatar
    Alec Anaconda

Please click on book covers to read extracts.

eBooks_by_ALEC_ANACONDA

I've just returned to this site for the first time in a couple of years, only to find this shocking thread waiting in the index.

When I saw it I admit my blood turned cold, not knowing whether it was real or perhaps referring to some kind of extreme fantasy video she'd made. Somehow though, I suspected the former, coupled with an uneasy sense, almost of inevitability. I've seen her videos and there's no doubt she was a fierce character, and certainly one who pushed hard against norms and boundaries. Extreme as her ballbusting was - and it was extreme and visceral - I remember once being rather more disturbed by a totally different scene she did where she was "drowned" in a swimming pool. I don't for one moment want to link any of those fantasy scenes with what may or may not have happened to her, but they certainly gave the impression of someone who tested the limits and explored dark aspects of our psyche. Whatever the truth of her very sad and untimely loss, I only hope it was something "innocent" and not some game that finally went too far. It's very sad to see the family pictures and to understand that there was much more to her life than we might have been party to in this community.

RIP