check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: My selfwritten stories

My selfwritten stories

Hey folks!

I started writing my own stories when I was 16, around 10 years ago! At that time, they were written in German and committed to eunuch.org. I wrote two self-contained stories and one series, existing of 9 parts. They all were about teenage girls busting one (or more) teenage boys and all ended with some individual cas_tra_tion (crushing, chewing, snipping, cooking,...). Now, 10 years later, I started to write new stories and this time in English! So, good news for you ;-)

My new stories are not that extreme, but closer to potential reality and - at least I hope so - more erotic. So, as I grew up, my stories grew up, too. If you like my new stories, maybe I will translate my old German stories for you in the future.

I am posting my new stories here: https://castrationfantasy.blogspot.com
    At the moment, there are only two stories of a series I have in mind. The third will be released in a few hours and the fourth to six part are already in production. It is about a teenage couple and the beginning of their sexual activity with each other. In the future, I will of course write stories apart from this series ;-)

As English is not my first language, please excuse any faults you find. I hope you will like my stories and I would love to get some feedback from you!

Best regards
    CasFan
    (aka The_SM_Master)

Supreme Poster
    I've rad the three stories you posted and I've found it very nice and intriguing.
    I ask myself if there will be any ********** involved in the future stories.
    Thanks for sharing

Thank you for the feedback. Of course there will be castr_ation involved in some future stories.
    But for now, enjoy the series about Clem and Max and imagine, that you are Max ;-)

I like the story so far!!! Very good.

Thanks! I like your stories, too! Although I am not into Momdom, I really like the stories about the sister busting her brother!
    The next part of Clem&Max will be released this weekend, so stay tuned! :-)

I just released an old story of mine, which I have written with the age of 15. As it was a German story, I translated it (more or less good) for you: https://castrationfantasy.blogspot.c...rlfriends.html

@pallone This story contains castr_ation ;-)

If you like it, I have a few further German stories I could translate. ;-)

Supreme Poster
    Really a great story, thanks for sharing. Please keep writing!!

Wonderful stories. .
    Please try to write on Mom, Sister, Aunt
    BICHI

Thanks! I have another old story of mine where the sister destroys her brothers balls with help of her girlfriends. I will try to translate it until end of year, maybe already christmas!

Merry Christmas, folks!

As promised, I translated another old story of mine, involving a sister with a few girlfriends and a brother and ends with no testicles for him ;-) You can find it here: https://castrationfantasy.blogspot.c...r-and-her.html

A week earlier, I already released another story of Clementine with her first **********. Here is the link: https://castrationfantasy.blogspot.c...back-home.html