check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Ballbusting Phrases in Different Languages

Supreme Poster

Ballbusting Phrases in Different Languages

Hi all,

I find curvy latinas busting balls in real life very hot, but struggle to find images or videos when I try and search for them. I'm probably not looking for the right terms since I don't speak Spanish and am just trying to use Google Translate.

Do you know phrases to bust balls in different languages? I know that slang for testicles varies, and in some countries it can include eggs, so Google Translate doesn't always find the right colloquial saying. When I searched for ballbusting in Spanish it gave me Baloncesto which means basketball! Oops.

Tom

I know a little Spanish and have had quite the success finding stuff on Twitter.

The translators won't do interesting things with Spanish, like... "-azo", which means to hit with whatever it's attached too. Like "martillo" is hammer, "martillazo" is a hit with a hammer, and "martillazos" are multiple strikes with a hammer. Or "-ito" which means small: "Huevitos" is "little eggs."

"Rodillazo" is knee
    "Puņetazo" is punch
    "Batazo" is a strike with a bat

Huevos, testiculos, entrepierna(groin), bolas and cojones are probably the most common I have found. Also, you don't say "mi huevos" but "los huevos" to indicate a body part, even if it is yours, so:

"patadas en los huevos" Kick to the balls
    "rodillazos en los bolas" Knees to the balls

From what I can tell, the Spanish term for the ballbusting fetish is just ballbusting.

If anything is incorrect or anyone has anything to add, I'd love to hear it

Supreme Poster
    Thanks afinata! That's a big help. I didn't know the Spanish verb endings or use of use of "los" for a body part.

So is this correct?

"Exprimir los bolas" - squeeze balls
    "Agarra los huevos" - grab balls

Tom

Whoopsie, I used the wrong infinitive... It's "Exprimir las bolas" sorry!

It could also be "exprime" or "exprima" or a multitude of other endings, unfortunately. To throw another wrench in, "apretar" seems to be the more common verb for squeeze I have found. "apretar las bolas" "aprieta los huevos" "apriete los testiculos"

For verb conjugations/definitions I use spanishdict .com.

Hi! I'm from Spain and, afinita, you speak spanish very well.

My case is otherwise than yours ThomHow. I had to learn in english all this semantics. Ask whatever you want to translate and I'll try to help

Supreme Poster
    Thanks afinita. Your Spanish seems pretty good!

Hi El_Bio, I appreciate the offer. I'm going to try a few phrases and see how they work. Let me know if I can help with any English terms!

Tom