My wife kicked me full force once. She treated my balls with TLC before our family was complete. Later in our marriage after our family was complete, we got into some mild ballbusting and squeezing to spice things up.

My wife went to her OB/GYN for a routine checkup. Her doctor tried to convince her that I should have a vasectomy. I think she is telling that to her patients that have their family complete. She does not want them on birth control and thinks the male should get snipped. My wife has PCOS and infertility. She had to take the very expensive super ovulation drugs to get pregnant. I told her I am not having a vasectomy, I would if you did not have infertility. I told her you are not going to get pregnant on your own at age 40 if you could not at 30. A vasectomy is not as simply as snip snip, it changes a man's plumbing. I don't think her OB/GYN knew her complete infertility history.

My wife seemed very upset that I would not go in for the V. We went out that next evening for dinner and drinks. My wife gets aggressive when she drinks alcohol. After we got home, we headed to the bedroom for an intimate session. My wife told me she wanted to kick my balls. I agreed and thought she would give me a couple of light kicks before intercourse. I was aroused and stood in front her totally nude, fully erect with my legs spread open to give her a clear shot. My wife is a large strong woman. She then kicked me as hard as she could driving her size 12 bare foot square in my nut sack.

I have never been hit down there with near that kind of force. I felt a jolt go through my body and then started to double over in pain. I immediately flopped on top of the bed. It was like letting the air out of a balloon with my erection. I went from being rock hard to totally limp in about 15 seconds. As soon as I became totally limp, both my testicles start throbbing with deep intense pain. I curled up in the fetal position and cupped and held my nuts. I now know why guys hold themselves after being hit hard down there. It helps somewhat with the pain. If I let go the grip on my nuts, the pain increased. I was totally incapacitated for at least 20 minutes.

I was pissed at my wife for kicking me in the nuts full force. She did get ice for my balls which seemed to help the pain and think prevented them was swelling up. My nads were sore for about 3 days. My wife was sorry for kicking me. She said she did it because she was mad at me for not willing to have the big V. She also said it was a fantasy of hers to kick my nuts with full force. She promised me she would never unwilling hit my balls hard again unless she catches me fooling around with another woman.

About a year later, a woman at my work wanted to fool around with me. My balls reminded me DON'T DO IT. I respect her power that she can hurt me bad after being kicked in the nuts full force.