check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Story: Mick Takes My Balls

Story: Mick Takes My Balls

WARNING: This story contains the following: straight and gay sexual content, kastration, cuckoldry

Mick Takes My Balls

My wife and I are in our early thirties and wanted to have a child. We decided that on her next cycle we would try to get her pregnant. She thought it would be romantic if we didn’t have sex for the two weeks leading up to the proper night to get her knocked up. I agreed and she also said no masturbating on my part to ensure a good load of sperm.

When the night finally arrived we were invited to a birthday part at her friends house and my wife promised we would make love after the party. I was frustrated and had blue balls but agreed to go. We arrived and Lisa and her husband Mick were already drinking and having a good time. Mick has an open lust for my wife and she knows it and enjoys the attention. It makes me jealous but I know she only loves me.

We started drinking until the other 2 couples arrived and soon the party was in full swing. About an hour into the night I noticed Mick flirting with my wife and she was already pretty drunk and giggling. Lisa suggested we play a game and all agreed. She said it was a sex game and there would be one looser and one winner. First we all had to get undress down to our underpants and women bra’s and panties. I was going crazy as all the lady’s looked and were built great. My cock started getting hard and my balls started to ache from lack of relief for the past two week. Each couple was to start necking with there spouse and get them aroused. My wife and I were all over each other and so were the others. Watching all these couples playing with each other was a real turn on. After about 30 minutes of this and a few more drinks Lisa said now its time to finish the game.

We all listened as she had the wives take off the men’s underwear and slowly masturbate us, but not to let any of us come. I noticed my wife staring at Mick’s cock which was at least twice as big as mine. Then Lisa said that the game would consist of us men facing each other on the floor one in front of the other, two pairs. So we move to the floor and were all laughing as we got into position in front of each other. Mick knelt in front of me his cock at half mast mine was still fully erect. Lisa then produced some ankle spreaders and the wife of each husband put them on there husband. I was now kneeling and my ass on my ankles like the other men with my knees apart. I was wondering what this game could be but we were all so horny and drunk it didn’t really matter. Then Lisa took our left hands and cuffed them behind our backs to the bar on our ankles. She then said that the winner would get to fuck the losers wife. And she had the lady’s remove their panties and bras to show us what the winner would get. My cock jump when I saw that Lisa had a shaved pussy, I decided what ever this game was I was going to win so I could fuck her.

The lady’s let us each smell their pussy’s, then Lisa explained the game. She said, O.K. guys here are the rules your are to masturbate the man in front of you until he comes the first man to come looses and his wife is the property of the winner for the weekend. I thought to myself that there is now way I could last very long with the blue balls hanging between my legs and was also worried that if I lost my wife might get pregnant by Mick instead of me. While I was thinking this Lisa continued the rules of the game. After the first man comes the others will be released from there bindings. The looser will have his other hand cuffed behind his back and have his balls shaved by his wife. Once shaved the loose will allow himself to be kastrated in front of all of use and then given a shot of female hormones to prevent him ever getting another erection. This shocked all the guys except Mick he had a cocky smile like he knew he would win. I said I didn’t want to play and Lisa came over to me and lightly rubbed my balls and showed me her pussy. She said come on big fella don’t you want to be inside my tight pussy. My cock was leaking pre come and ever one convinced me to play along. My wife was rubbing her cunt and smiling at me, so I agreed.

Lisa gave the count down one two three go. I reach over and took Mick’s flaccid cock in my hand and quickly tried to get him hard. He reached over and grabbed my balls and squeezed and said, you are really full I bet I can drain your balls in less than a minute. He took my 5 inch cock in his hand and was beating me off fast. He finally got hard and I was jacking his cock as quickly as I could. His balls were bouncing off the back of my hand my fingers couldn’t even touch he was so thick. I looked over at the other two and they were just slowly jerking each other off in no hurry to make each other come. I realized then that if I didn’t get Mick off fast I would be the one that got gelded. I focused and beat him off as fast as I could. Mick laughed as he felt my cock throb, it’s no use man your going to blow before me. I was trying to think of anything but coming. My wife came over and rubbed my back, hold on baby don’t come you can’t come tonight is our special night. I was sweating and Mick was jerking me really hard. I had to let go of his cock and tried to not come. I was leaning back on my one hand and trying not to come while Mick alternated his strokes causing me to feel different pressure on my cock. I looked over at my wife and she had a shocked look on her face with her hand over her mouth. While I was looking at her I blasted 2 weeks of come all over my chest and Mick aimed my spurting cock at my face and hit me on the mouth with my own powerful load. I only came about 2 squirts when Mick let go of my cock, out of frustration I grabbed my dick and beat the rest of the load out myself. As soon as I was finished Lisa took my hand off my cock and cuffed it behind my back. The other men were released. I started to try to talk them out of cutting off my balls and kept on babbling until Lisa finally put a ball gag in my mouth.

The guys all lifted me up and placed me kneeling on the kitchen table. Lisa got a bowl of water a razor and handed it to my wife. She lathered up my balls while ever one watched. I notice all the guys were hard and there cocks were leaking pre come. My wife said she was sorry as she washed off the soap and stepped back to stand next to Mick. She took his cock in her hand and was slowly masturbating him while they watched Lisa get me ready for kastration. When I saw the scalpel my cock got hard and she noticed as she loosed my bald balls in there sac. She looked at me, well it looks like someone is excited to be gelded doesn’t it. She stroked my cock once, you should say good by to your erection it is the last one for you. I was breathing fast realizing I was going to be gelded soon. She then pulled my sac down and quickly made two 1 inch cuts on each side of my sac. Then she took a small pair of metal tongs and reached inside my sac and pulled my left nut out. It laid on the side of my bag hanging about 2 inches down. She then pulled out my right nut and patted my empty sac. She giggled I love a big empty bag between a mans legs. Lisa then tied off the cords to both balls and stepped back so ever one could see. I looked at my wife and Mick was fingering her pussy while she played with his big cock. Lisa handed the scissors to my wife and told her were to cut. My wife stepped up and carefully cut off my right ball. It landed on the table and rolled a bit, I could see sperm coming out of the severed cord. Then my wife handed the scissors to Mick saying well being that you are going to be my stud now you might as well have the honor of finishing of my husbands sex life and put his little cock to sleep. Mick smiled and took the scissors and approached me and grabbed my erection. He said you know this small cock of yours never really deserved to be in such a beautiful woman as your wife, I think the flaccid and empty bag look will be better for you. He then Placed the scissors in suck a way as to cut my testicle in half. He looked at me and smiled. I realized what he was going to do and it causes pre come to droll out of my hard cock. Then he pinched the scissors handles and cut my remaining nut in half. I screamed and bucked and he quickly cut my ball the rest of the way off. I looked down at my empty sac and it was flat and flopping around as I struggled. I heard my wife moan and looked over to see her and all the others masturbating as they watched me loose my manhood.

Lisa came over and gave me the shot of female hormones and started sewing up my sac. By the time she was done my cock had gone flaccid. Mick untied me and he and my wife helped me off the table and put me on the couch. When I sat down my sac laid flat and my soft cock on top of it.
    Mick took my wife into the other room while I sat out with the others. I could hear them fucking and was jealous and frustrated but was too worn to even move. I watched the other couples fuck in front of me and tried to get a hard on but with no luck.

The other woman Kim came over and wanted to hold my empty sac and I let her and her husband fucked her from behind while she held my empty sac. My limp cock laid on the side of my sac as he fucked her. Later my wife came out with that well fucked look and sat next to me. She kissed me, how is my little gelding doing. I said fine considering. She giggled and said she never knew what a big cock could do for her and she was glad I had lost or she may have never found out. Mick came out and I could see his and my wife’s love juice all over his cock. He walked over and had me hold his wet hairy balls. Then looking down at me he said those big balls just gave you and your wife a baby so you better thank them, he laughed and walked off.

1 month later my wife insists I keep my sac shaved so she can see how empty it looks. She loves to have me eat her out then make fun of me for not being man enough to get a hard on. She fucks Mick every weekend and makes me wait on them. Life is hard when you can’t even satisfy your wife with your cock. My cock has never risen its head again and I’m starting to get used to being flaccid. My sex drive is down so it’s getting easier. My wife couldn’t be happier now that she is pregnant and waiting for our first child supplied by Mick.

This is amazing..... any more?????

What did you like about the story?