check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Simple ball games to play with sex partner

Simple ball games to play with sex partner

I'm looking for simple ball games to play with my sex partner. Here's an example of one we played that I really liked (that I got from this site). It was nips vs. balls. She grabs both my balls (one in each hand, or however she wants), and I get both her nips between thumbs and index fingers of each hand. On "go" she squeezes as hard as she can and I pinch as hard as I can and we see who gives up first. We both usually gave up about the same time, but it was fun watching her try to squeeze me hard enough to get me to give up fast.

I'm not really into the pain - I'm into her wanting to cause the pain - if that makes sense. I love the devilish grin, etc.

She's not really into BB because she's afraid she'll hurt me, but things that are competitive seem to overcome her apprehension. Again, I want her to want to hurt 'em.

Thoughts?

P.S. I looked through previous "games" topics and most of them are too elaborate, etc. Needs to be something easy to do, and like I said, if it's something competitive she's more likely to actually try to hurt 'em.

Big Supporter
    Get a dice and define actions for any number, e.g.

1 - kick
    2 - squeeze
    3 - knee
    4 - slap
    5/6 - she has to undo a piece of clothing

If you roll 1-4, roll again for the amount of kicks/knees/slaps/seconds of squeezing she gets. She wins if you can't take it anymore and give up. You win if she is completely naked. BTW you should be naked from the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by pseudonym02 View Post
    Get a dice and define actions for any number, e.g.

1 - kick
    2 - squeeze
    3 - knee
    4 - slap
    5/6 - she has to undo a piece of clothing

If you roll 1-4, roll again for the amount of kicks/knees/slaps/seconds of squeezing she gets. She wins if you can't take it anymore and give up. You win if she is completely naked. BTW you should be naked from the beginning.
    Very nice idea. My version of this uses a site called wheeldecide and you enter in the same categories instead of using dice. I use a blindfold and another choice called 'ladies choice' where she can choose to do any of the actions. Another choice would be for her to suck. I have her not say what any of the choices are that come up except for ladies choice. She tells me it's ladies choice so that I get the extra arousal knowing she might actually choose to hurt me or give me a pity suck. I'd love to see this thread expand.

I would not recommend any heavy ball play if you still want children. Infertility treatments can be very expensive.
    My wife and I have been together a long time. We have done some kink to spice things up. We have played with ball squeezing were my wife will grab my bare naked balls. She uses both hands to get a good grip on both testicles. She uses her thumbs to apply the pressure. She then asks me if she can buy expensive personal items for herself. I keep saying no, she applies more pressure with each no. I like a dummy will hold out as long as I can and end up with sore nuts for a couple of days. We usually start out when I am hard. I have a safe work ‘release’ when I finally tap out. I sometimes ejaculate immediately when she lets go.
    We recently tried a ball busting cunt busting contest. We exchanged a few light kick. I then kicked her hard in the cunt. She doubled over in pain. When she recovered, she was pissed and kicked me hard square in the nut sack. I went down for the count. I knew I would lose. I read it is three times more painful for a man to be kicked in balls then a woman in the cunt. My wife does not want to do it again. She did like getting kicked in the cunt.
    I have a few rules for her. No twisting or pulling my testicles. No full force kicks when doing ball busting. I recommend your wife be barefoot and you nude if you do ball busting. I think there would be less risk of causing permanent damage if your balls are hanging loose.

Quote Originally Posted by rona778899 View Post
    I would not recommend any heavy ball play if you still want children. Infertility treatments can be very expensive.
    I'm already sterile so I don't really care what happens to them. My balls don't make sperm or testosterone anymore, so they are just sorta useless appendages. In a way it would be cool to have them removed, but they do serve one function and that is if I'm having trouble cumming during sex my gf will reach down, grab a ball (it's usually the left one) and squeeze it. The thought that she's trying to pop it makes me cum every time.

OK, so I tried to come up with something based on the posts so far. This is a very long post. Sorry about that.

The game still needs some work but here's how the session with my girlfriend went. She was definitely down for the idea of a ball busting dice game.

Here's the game I proposed to her:

We trade turns rolling a die. The various rolls have these meanings:

1 - squeeze one ball as hard as you can
    2 - squeeze both balls in fist as hard as you can
    3 - her choice (could be something nice or any ball busting thing she wants)
    4 -6 - I remove one article of her clothing (and I start naked)

If it's a 1 - 3 you roll again to see how many seconds for squeeze, or how many times if it's a #3 and she opts for punches, slaps, kicks, etc.

The session went like this:

(She is starting with 4 items of clothing -- shirt, bra, shorts, panties -- and I'm naked.)
    Her: No, I don't like those odds.
    Me: But it's 50/50 - there are 3 good things and 3 bad things
    Her: Nope. Your goal is to get me naked and my goal is to beat the shit out of your balls, but I want to change the list
    Me: OK, what should they be?
    Her: Well, I'm really good at rolling sixes, and I really like punching them, so I want punching on the list, but it shouldn't be 6...
    Her: List should be:

1 - punch
    2 - squeeze both in fist
    3 - girl's choice
    4 - slap
    5 - remove item of clothing, guy's choice if she's already naked
    6 - squeeze one ball

Me: OK, I'm game - who goes first?
    Her: We roll to see who goes first, high roll goes first
    (I get high roll, I go first)
    (I roll a 4 - slap)
    (I roll again to see how many slaps and roll a 5)
    (She does 5 half-hearted slaps)
    Her: that wasn't too bad was it?
    Me: No, but you should be trying harder. This is a competition of sorts.
    (Her turn to roll, she rolls a 1 - punch)
    (She rolls again and rolls a 3)
    Her: Hold your dick out of the way so I have a clear shot
    (She gives 3 punches that don't hurt - I'm standing and it's hard to punch balls from the front when standing - mine anyway because they always pull up tight)
    (My turn to roll, I roll a 6)
    Me: Rather than roll for # of seconds, I want you to squeeze it as hard as you can - so I can see how long I can last.
    (She manages to get lefty down far enough to squeeze it and starts squeezing - I can't even feel it)
    Me: Harder
    Her: I'm scared
    Me: As hard as you can
    (She really starts bearing down and eventually I feel it and eventually it hurts enough for me to give)
    (Her turn to roll, she rolls a 5)
    Me: OK, I get to choose an item of clothing.
    Her: I don't like this game. It doesn't make sense that I roll and I have to take off an item of clothing.
    Her: I like the concept of the game, but we need to work on it.
    Her: I don't like the second roll for the # of slaps or # of seconds, because I would just do it once.
    Her: If it's a punch or a slap or a squeeze I'd just do it one good time.
    Me: So we need to come up with one list that are the meanings when I roll and one list that are the meanings when you roll?
    Her: Yeah, that might work.
    Her: But for now go ahead and strip me because I know you like taking 'em off and I need dick

So I strip her and we have a really nice fuck session. She cums easily (as she always does). Once her pussy is relaxed and wet I have a bit of a hard time cumming (as I often do) and she reaches down, grabs lefty and starts squeezing (because she knows this makes me cum). But since she previously gave lefty a full-force squeeze during the game he's a little sore - so even a playful squeeze just to make me cum hurts a little more than is optimal. But I still cum so mission accomplished. Lol.

So I'm trying to think how to refine the game to make her happy and want to play. I really want it to bring out her competitive side so she'll actually fucking try a little harder. When we did nips vs. balls she squeezed good because she's trying to get me to give before she does. That was fun.

I think that if we don't have the second roll and she is only going to do one slap or one punch or one squeeze, or whatever, then that's not going to be very sexy/intense for me because I really want her to want to hurt 'em. I don't actually want the pain, I want to see her determination to inflict it - if that makes any sense.

One thing that I was thinking is let's say she rolls for squeeze. Maybe it's not just squeeze - it's "squeeze 5 seconds". And her goal is to get me to give in before 5 seconds is up. And if I give in before the 5 seconds is up then she gets to roll again instead of it being my turn. But if I can make it through the 5 seconds then it's my turn. That would give her incentive to try. Because if she does a good job and I keep giving in then it will never be my turn and eventually I'll be so sore I'll just forfeit.

But I think I need help refining what the rolls mean. I agree with her that we should both alternate rolling, but my rolls should mean different things than hers.

So for her rolls maybe (remember, she doesn't want to roll a second time for quantity):

1 - 5 punches
    2 - squeeze both in fist, 5 seconds
    3 - her choice
    4 - 5 slaps
    5 - 5 kicks
    6 - squeeze one ball, 5 seconds

My list (remember, she may still be clothed, and I'm naked, so the things I can do to her might be limited):

1 - remove one item of clothing
    2 - 1 minute blowjob
    3 - 1 minute of sexy threat talk ("I'm gonna take your balls...", whatever)
    4 - ?
    5 - ?
    6 - ?

I don't know - I need some help. Let me know your thoughts and suggestions.

Thanks!

Ask her to do a ballbusting cunt busting contest to prove who the stronger sex is.

Quote Originally Posted by rona778899 View Post
    Ask her to do a ballbusting cunt busting contest to prove who the stronger sex is.
    I wouldn't want to do cuntbusting on her. Tittie twisting is fine, but I'd just feel bad if I actually hurt her doing cuntbusting.

I'm hoping that the above strategy will be enough to bring out her competitiveness - trying to get me to give so she can roll again, and eventually I'm sore enough that I give every time and she wins. Maybe if I give 3 times in a row she wins. Just need to flesh out my list a little. I'm thinking #4 could be "my choice". That'd leave two more to fill in on my list and she's bound to have thoughts about what the items should be on her list.

OK, I just talked to girlfriend on the phone and we worked out how we're going to play tomorrow. Depending on how we like it we may make revisions.

Her list:
    1 - punch
    2 - squeeze both
    3 - her choice
    4 - slap
    5 - kick
    6 - squeeze one, I choose which one

After she rolls she rolls the die a second time to determine how many or how long (she changed her mind and decided she likes that). If I cry "Mercy" before she finishes then she gets to roll again and do another item.
    If I "Mercy" 3 times in a row, she wins.
    If I make it through without crying "Mercy" then it's my turn to roll.

My list:
    1 - my choice (I pick an item of clothing or I pick a deed for her to do - within the limits of what can be done in her current state of dress)
    2 - she removes undies (if she's still wearing pants she puts pants back on after)
    3 - she removes shirt
    4 - she removes pants
    5 - she removes bra (if she's still wearing her shirt she puts it back on after)
    6 - lose turn (I get nothing)

If I roll to remove an item of clothing that is already gone then I get nothing that turn.
    If I get her naked I win.

Sounds like it will be fun. We'll probably get to see how it goes tomorrow. Then we'll decide whether or not to make any changes after playing it this way once.