check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Ballbusting Bombshells Introduces Paris! Glitter (formerly Lorena) Returns!

Big Supporter

Ballbusting Bombshells Introduces Paris! Glitter (formerly Lorena) Returns!

Ballbusting Bombshells (www.c4s.com/82343) is very happy to introduce Paris in two great new clips! This girl is made to shoot ballbusting films- she has a long history of smashing balls "in life" and took to shooting with us as if she's been waiting her entire life to do it. Suffice it to say that this girl has an absolute blast busting balls, and especially so doing the dreaded "GTP" (Grab,. Twist, and Pull). You will be seeing a lot more of this hottie in the near future but this was a hell of a debut. Paris is joined by her very sexy and ballbust hungry friend Amy in the first clip, “Rip Your Balls Off”, a grab, twist and pull themed clip.

In the second clip, we are very happy to announce the return of Glitter, a fan favorite from the Ballbusting Legends days! She went by Lorena at that time but insists on going by Glitter now. When we last shot with Glitter she was a smoking hot 18 year old sensation and quickly became a fan favorite. She moved out of her our shooting area, but now happened to come back into town and as it turns out, it's a small world in ballbusting! Now 25, she has only gotten more beautiful and more confident, looking almost exactly like Hollywood Starlet Megan Fox. She pairs up with Paris in “Drill Your Balls”, truly an “instant classic”.
    Once again, check out both clips at: www.c4s.com/82343

Amazing, I love Lorena/Glitter, I'd love to see some of the girls from Legends again, but I'm sure it could be tough to get them back.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by spanked View Post
    Amazing, I love Lorena/Glitter, I'd love to see some of the girls from Legends again, but I'm sure it could be tough to get them back.
    Yeah she only got more attractive (and confident) over the years. It's hard to believe that much of that Legends stuff 7-8 years ago, so some of the girls have moved on to a different stage of their lives (wives and mothers, etc), and not still making bad life decisions lol...but I could see us bringing back one or two more from those days!

Quote Originally Posted by Ballbusting Legends View Post
    Yeah she only got more attractive (and confident) over the years. It's hard to believe that much of that Legends stuff 7-8 years ago, so some of the girls have moved on to a different stage of their lives (wives and mothers, etc), and not still making bad life decisions lol...but I could see us bringing back one or two more from those days!
    And that's why yours is the best ballbusting site ever!