check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ballbusting After School for android devices

Ballbusting After School for android devices

The game is only currently on MiKandi and due to a problem with their system the images might not be showing up correctly, so I post some here. The only way to download the game with through the MiKandi android client.

Text based ballbusting battling game similar to Ball Brawl. The scenario is inspire by the story School Fight Day. You choose to either control the boys team or the girls team, and you battle 10 times to determine the victors. Each character can only fight once, and the opposing team will randomly select fighters, so the order is different every time. There is an optional "Ruptures" mode that changes and adds some more text.

https://ibb.co/hOXQSF
    https://ibb.co/d0QOEv
    https://ibb.co/fNTX7F
    https://ibb.co/cSKGZv

Video: https://youtu.be/BhT25C6cdE4

Supreme Poster
    Cool idea! I'm going to give the game a try. It would be even better if there could be an image after a successful attack.

Tom

I don't really have money for paying artists, so I went with something that is mechanic focused. I used pencil on notebook paper aesthetics as it was really easy to do and went with the school theme.

I am definitely interested on feedback of what people think of the game as it is, and what they would like to see.

I went with mobile design, as I wanted something on my phone, but if there were people who wanted it for PC, then I could make a Windows version.

So is this behind a paywall? I love Ball Brawl and poiu's old Underground League, so I'm extremely interested in the idea, but don't want to pay for a subscription to MiKandi.

Yes this does cost money.

I kind of painted myself into a corner when deciding to go mobile, because there really is no other option I could find for selling adult apps. Mikandi sells "gold" as a currency to spend on the site, and they have a subscription system. I priced the app at 400 gold, as the lowest amount of gold that they sell for $4.95.

If I could find a better option than Mikandi then I would use that other option.

Big Supporter
    You should contact Joe (of KKBBZ / Kat and Joe / Joe & Violet Fame) he has good 3D animation skills, and already releases his ballbusting scenes and gifs for free on his deviantart page. I'm sure you two will be able to find an agreement.

Great game! Will you be updating this more? Adding more length to the descriptions and changing them up some would be good. Ball brawl is a good template I think.

Yes, the PC version has achievements, music/sound, and better balanced attacks, so I will be updating the android version with these.

For a text based game the writing/my writing is not that great, so I'll see about adding/improving the text.

There is a bug I have been meaning to fix, when male characters are defeated their ball health display doesn't always update, so I will be fixing that.

I contacted the artist that Zapan suggested, and I am going to see if he can do some attack animations that will play whenever female attacks succeed. So if a girl punches a boy there would be a short animation of a girls fist hitting a groin.

Ball brawl is a good system, but I went more with the underground league combat so that I could have named attacks with specific text for them.

With some more work as in characters and more descriptive attacks and whatnot it would be worth it. I'd love to see how much better this can get in the long term. Maybe after a couple updates I would be interested in it but it is currently less than what previous games like this have been. Over all this is a good jumping off point for a much better game.

I can understand the paywall for just making money to further improve the game itself.

I am working to do an update with a few changes and a punishment system for girls to do something to the defeated boys.

I am considering doing a free version that has ads and only allows you to play as the boys team. People can experience about half of the game at the cost of a few ads.

I have updated the game and added demo version on itch.io: https://havockbb.itch.io/ballbusting-after-school

The app on Mikandi takes longer to update, but should be on the new version in a few days.

The demo does not allow you to play as the girls or see the achievements.

What did you change in this update?

I added developments logs to the icht.io page.

For v1.2:

​Added 3 finishers for female characters to use against defeated male characters.

Messages involving combat update UI with related effects. i.e. damage to character from attack.

Added message for when character is stunned, and stunned label was turned red.

Added a character type to the character panels under the name.

Rewrote introduction.

Going forward:

Attacks to have multiple hit messages to randomly choose from.
    Attacks to have their own miss message.
    Attacks to have their own stun and stun resist messages.
    A few endings for the player to choose from based on how the fights went.

Nice update! Im looking forward to the endings for sure. The current one is a bit bland.

Just tried the demo. Looks like a good start! I absolutely love the messages about the nuts being crushed into mush and how "X unlucky boys will never be able to have kids." This stuff turns me on so much, but so few games feature taunting lines like it. Could you maybe expand on that? I'm a huge fan of sexy, teasing, and elaborate castrat!on finishers after the fights and would love to see more of those. Custom graphical support and more playful music in the future would be nice as well. Also, this is a thing just for me, but would you consider moving the "Continue" button to be right underneath the "Wait"? I like being able to stand there defenseless and take the hits without having to move my mouse back and forth between the "Wait" and "Continue." Keep up the great work!