check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: College Girl Ball Busting Story

College Girl Ball Busting Story

It's been a while since I posted, so here's something new. Part 2 to follow shortly...

College Girl Ball Busting
    Chapter 1 – Part 1

Tony let himself in from the heat of the afternoon and stood for a moment in the cool of the narrow hallway breathing a sigh of relief that the first day of his civil engineering degree was over, and he’d survived it without making a fool of himself. Being the only mature student in his class made him feel like some kind of freak, but he’d got through it, and actually he’d even managed to enjoy the lectures. Finally he felt he was doing something worthwhile with his life.

Trotting down the hallway to the cramped little kitchen at the back of the shared house, it occurred to Tony that it was oddly quiet. For the whole weekend since he’d moved in it had seemed like the heavy metal music thumping out from the big downstairs room had never stopped. Presumably that meant Charlie and Melissa were out somewhere; and he was pretty sure he’d heard his upstairs neighbour, Amanda, talking on the phone about having a seminar all afternoon. Great – he had the house to himself. If there was one thing that was going to be harder than being a mature student, Tony figured, it was going to be getting used to sharing a house with other people – especially people half his age – after so many years of having his own space.

His shelf in the elderly fridge still contained two of the six beers he’d bought the day before – irritating that the other four had vanished, but at least they’d left him something. He cracked one open and headed up to his room, wondering if there’d be enough hot water for a shower. He could really do with a hot shower to go with his cold beer. Hell, even if it turned out to be a cold shower it would still be a welcome pleasure. Tony dumped his bag on his narrow bed, stripped off his heat-sticky clothes, and scooped up a towel from the back of his desk-chair. Wrapping the towel round his waist, just in case he was wrong and someone else was in the house after all, He padded barefoot down the landing and threw open the bathroom door.

It was as he stepped through into an unexpected cloud of jasmine-scented steam that Tony remembered something vital he’d been told over and over again by his house mates; the lock on the bathroom door was really dodgy. It was fine if you tried the handle carefully, but one good shove and it simply gave way. At the same moment it became all too apparent that Amanda was not at her seminar at the university. Clearly having just stepped out of the shower, she was standing with her slim, athletic legs braced slightly apart and a towel stretched across her back. The position of her arms holding the towel to dry herself pushed her small, conical breasts up and out; hard pink nipples pointed right at him. The short-cropped fuzz of bright red hair on her head matched exactly the colour of the fiery, untrimmed bush above her pussy; but, Tony couldn’t help noticing, she was meticulously shaved between her legs, exposing a fold of delicate pink labia protruding from the pale slit of her cunt.

For a frozen second that felt like an eternity, Tony stood and stared open mouthed at his wet, naked, nineteen year-old housemate, while his brain turned somersaults trying to work out how to react. Amanda, however, needed no such time.

‘What the fuck?’ She screamed, dropping the towel and making no attempt to cover herself. Before Tony could even think to react, Amanda strode across the bathroom, shoved Tony with both hands back against the half-closed door, and drove her hard, slender right knee up into his groin.

Chapter 1 – Part 2

Tony crashed back against the bathroom door and agony exploded through his body as he felt his balls slam up into his crotch. His knees buckled and he heard himself cough out a half-choked squeal as he slid down the door and crumpled forward onto the floor. His balls, his precious balls, oh God, what had she done to him? Face down on the wet tiles, the towel crumpled in a forgotten heap somewhere behind him, Tony tried to curl into a defensive ball, but couldn’t make his body move. His left testicle, which had taken the brunt of the attack, was a white-hot ball of pain radiating sickening waves of agony up through his groin and into his gut, making him want to vomit. The pain in his right testicle was growing and growing in stabbing bursts, and the base of his cock felt like it had been crushed with a hammer.

‘You fucking pervert!’ Amanda screamed from somewhere above him. Through the haze of agony clogging his brain, Tony was vaguely aware of her stomping around the bathroom, but couldn’t seem to lift his head to see. ‘You filthy fucking pervert, how fucking dare you?’

‘I’m sorry,’ Tony whispered, his voice lost in the sound of her fury, and then as loud as he could force out, ‘I’m sorry. The door lock… I thought you were out. Oh God…’

Tony felt his body convulse as another wave of pain drove up from his left ball like a sword straight into his gut. He found himself sprawled on his back, half propped-up against the bathroom door, legs splayed at awkward angles and his hands hovering over his battered balls, desperately wanting to clutch them but knowing he couldn’t take the pain of even his own touch.

‘What’s the matter, pig, your balls hurt, do they?’ Amanda snarled at him. She was standing in the centre of the small room, legs braced apart, fists on hips, staring down at him with a look of fury and loathing on her face. She had pulled on a thin cotton t-shirt to cover herself, but it had hardly been worth the effort. The white fabric had gone almost entirely translucent and glued itself to her body like a second skin; moulding to her flat belly and firm, high breasts, and thrusting out over her hard pink nipples. It was also way too short, reaching only just past her hips, and from the angle Tony was lying at he had an uninterrupted view of her glistening cunt, clean-shaven below her full red bush. Her lips were parted by her open stance and Tony thought he could just catch a glimpse of the dark pink bead of her clit nestled in the delicate folds of her pussy. Despite the unendurable agony hammering through his balls, Tony felt his cock starting to tingle and harden just a little.

‘Do you really expect me to believe this was an accident, pig?’ Amanda hissed at him. ‘How long were you waiting outside the door, eh? Just waiting ‘til you heard the shower stop and you knew you’d catch me full-frontal. Then you thought you’d get away with ‘oh, I’m sorry, it was just a mistake’. Well, pervert, you did get a good look. I hope it was worth it. How much do your balls hurt, pig? I hope seeing me naked for a couple of seconds was worth getting my knee in your nut-sack.’

‘Oh God, yes!’ Tony blurted out. He couldn’t believe he’d said it, and from the astonished look on Amanda’s face, she couldn’t believe it either. For a moment Tony tried desperately to blurt out a retraction, to say something, anything to take it back, but his brain just wouldn’t work through the pain; and anyway, why not tell her the truth? She was by far the most beautiful girl he had ever seen naked, and for a man of his age, with little hope of ever seeing such a sight again, it had been worth any amount of pain.

‘Fucking hell,’ she said, quietly, ‘I think you actually mean it. You sick fucking bastard.’ Her voice had lost its rage and replaced it with a cold, hard quality. ‘Well, if the crime’s worth the punishment, it’s not really punishment, is it? Get up!’

‘What?’ Said Tony, suddenly afraid.

‘Fucking get up, and stand with your legs apart,’ Amanda ordered, ‘I’m not going to say it again. What I am going to do, if you’re not on your feet in ten seconds, is go straight down to the University and put in a complaint about the new housemate they foisted on me who’s been spying on me naked in the bathroom.’

‘Shit!’ Tony rolled over like a beached whale, whimpering with the pain throbbing between his legs, and tried to pull himself up on the side of the bath. She meant it; there was no doubt about that. She meant it, and there was no way the University would take his word over hers. He’d be out. Disgraced, maybe even prosecuted; he had to do what she said. But what was she going to do to him? Oh god, what was she going to do to his balls?

He dragged himself to his feet, dizziness and nausea threatening to overwhelm him, and turned, bow-legged to face her, his blossoming erection now gone and his cock hanging flaccid and pathetic over his rapidly swelling balls.

‘Amanda, please,’ he croaked, fingers digging convulsively into his thighs as he stood hunched and shaking before her, ‘please, I really didn’t know…’

‘Shut the fuck up, pervert’ she snapped. ‘You walked in on me naked and I, quite clearly, didn’t knee you anything like hard enough. You think it was worth a little ball-pain to see me naked? Well, it’s not going to be a little pain this time, pig. I’m going to do the job properly. I’m going to kick you so hard you’ll wish you were a fucking eunuch. Now stand there by the door, put your hands behind your back and don’t you dare close your legs or try to move out of the way.’

Almost sobbing with fear, Tony hobbled over to the door, and took up the proscribed position; his dangling ball-sack tightening and tugging his bruised testicles up against his body in a futile attempt to protect itself. He tried one more time.

‘Amanda, please, I really am sorry…’

‘Shut the fuck up, pig,’ she hissed, not even bothering to look at his face, but staring with disdain at his unprotected genitals, ‘and never, ever, try to look at my body without permission again.’

For a frozen moment, Tony’s brain tried to work out what Amanda meant by ‘without permission’. Did that mean she might give him permission? Was there a chance this wouldn’t be the last time? For the briefest of split seconds he felt the blood start to pump back into his cock at the thought of her exquisite body exposed and naked for him; and then her right foot slammed into his scrotum with a force he couldn’t even have begun to imagine.

Watch this space for part 3...

Chapter 1 – Part 3

It wasn’t the first time Tony had been kicked in the groin; far from it. In the last two years of his failed marriage his ex-wife had started lashing out. It wasn’t long before her first response to the slightest stress had been to go straight for Tony’s balls; and all too often her foot, hand or knee had connected with them. But no kick he’d ever taken from Karen had been even close to this. The force with which Amanda’s small, delicate-looking bare foot slammed into his testicles was unbelievable. The explosion of pain between his legs filled his entire consciousness, and for a moment he couldn’t even see for the white hot agony consuming his nervous system. He wasn’t aware of hitting the floor, but found, as his senses swam back to life in an ocean of pain, that he was on his back on the tiles with his legs drawn up above him in a foetal, and futile, attempt at self-protection. His body convulsed uncontrollably as the pain unbelievably continued to grow, and he slid over onto his belly, curling into a ball with his hands clasped to his testicles and his face mashed into the wet tiles.

Another convulsion threw him onto his side, and in three choking spurts, the half-dozen mouthfuls of beer that were all he’d consumed since the morning vomited out of him along with what seemed like half a stomach’s-worth of burning bile. He drew in a long, shuddering breath, and then made the first sound his spasmed lungs and throat had produced since Amanda’s foot had landed: a thin, mewling wail, carrying with it the misery and degradation of every man who’d ever been taken down by a woman’s kick.

‘Oh yes,’ he heard Amanda cry, ‘oh yes, pig, squeal you fucker! How are your balls now? Broken? Did I burst them? I fucking hope so. Oh fuck, that felt good!’

Tony was alternately retching and sobbing. The pain was unimaginable. Oh God, what if she had done what she said? What if her kick had ruptured him? He stuck one fist into his mouth and bit down on his fingers in an attempt to blot out the hideous ball-pain with something else, but even when he drew blood he could feel nothing but the searing agony of his crushed testicles.

‘Oh fuck, yes,’ he heard Amanda say; quieter now, but somehow more excited, ‘oh fucking yes!’

All he could see of her was her foot; her bare right foot that had unmanned him in an instant and put him down in a pool of his own vomit and tears. Her slender leg was stretched out on the wet tiles, her toes pointed like a ballerina, tautening the muscles of her calf, and Tony realised she must have sat down in the open shower cubicle. A great burst of throbbing pain from his battered balls slammed him in the gut and he convulsed, sobbing, again; all thoughts of what Amanda might be doing driven from his mind.

‘That’s right, fucking cry you bastard,’ he heard her snarl, and then, ‘oh fuck, yes, oh fuck yes.’

Something in the tone of her voice finally got through to what was left of his brain, and somehow Tony manged to lift his head enough to look up. Through tear-clouded eyes he saw what Amanda was doing and suddenly, with a rush he would not have believed possible, the blood was throbbing in his erect penis.

She was sitting with her back against the shower-wall, legs splayed casually apart in front of her and her t-shirt rucked up around her waist. She was staring avidly at Tony, her eyes wide, her mouth open and her tongue flickering out over her lips. Her left hand was clenched convulsively into a fist on top of her head, and her right was between her thighs; her first and third fingers spreading apart the glistening lips of her cunt and her middle finger working in a blur of speed over the cherry-red button of her engorged clitoris.

As Tony stared at her, the pain still racking his body in great sickening waves, but his libido unbelievably working over it all, Amanda smiled fiercely at him.

‘You like that, pig? You like how much your balls hurt? Well I fucking do! Oh fuck,’ she closed her eyes and pulled up her knees, splaying them out wide and sliding three slick, wet fingers down into her cunt; burying them to the last knuckle and then fucking herself furiously with them. Her left hand dropped from her head and grabbed the hem of her wet t-shirt, dragging it up her body with a force that Tony heard snapping threads. Her firm, up-tilted breasts were momentarily lifted by the fabric, and then burst out; her nipples, now deep red and as erect as Tony’s cock bouncing hypnotically. Her hand closed around her left tit and Amanda groaned as she squeezed it, and ground her pussy into her cupped right hand.

‘Oh fuck,’ whispered Tony, unconsciously mirroring her; and Amanda looked straight at him again. Her right hand slowed to a slow rhythm; a single finger dipping in and out of her dripping-wet cunt, and her left hand cupped her breast, squeezing it gently so that the nipple thrust towards him.

‘You wanna watch this, pig?’ she asked, her voice silky but laden with threat, ‘you wanna see me cum over what I did to your balls? Well then you’d better ask permission, hadn’t you?’ She smiled, wickedly, at him, ‘ask permission, pig, and get ready to pay the price!’

Anyone interested in part 4?

Big Supporter
    Good stuff, keep it coming :-)

Definitely interested in more!

Chapter 1 – Part 4

For a few seconds Tony just stared at Amanda open-mouthed, unable to process what was happening in his pain-paralysed brain. She raised an eyebrow at him and casually flicked her nipple a couple of times with her thumb.

‘Well?’ she asked, ‘you either leave right now and crawl back to your lonely little room to wank off over what you’ve seen and what I’ve done to you, or you stay for the rest of the show; including, of course, the audience participation,’ she grinned nastily at him. ‘Choose right now, pig, because I’m losing patience. You want to watch, then you come over here and kneel with your legs apart and my foot between them. That’s the price.’

Tony’s mind was spinning. His balls felt like two lumps of red-hot lead embedded in his groin, and the pain was still churning into his gut and stabbing up his spine; and yet he was still more turned-on than he could ever remember being in his life. This girl was so beautiful, so powerful and so utterly out of his reach that he was fairly sure he would let her do anything to him just so long as she would allow him to carry on watching. Hell, she owned him so completely, Tony realised, that he’d take another kick in his traumatised testicles just to see those exquisite breasts, let alone what she was going to do next. Oh God, what was she going to do?

Whimpering with the pain, Tony pushed himself up onto his hands and knees and then stopped for a moment, battling the urge to throw-up another mouthful of bile. The weight of his blood-gorged penis swinging between his legs was rolling his swollen balls from side to side and smacking them against each other and against his thighs. But glancing up, he saw Amanda grinning evilly at him, the pink tip of her tongue caught between her teeth, and the fingers of her right hand now splaying open her pussy to show him it’s deep-red, wet-silk depths. Groaning as his cock unbelievably stiffened even further, tightening his scrotum around his brutally bruised balls, Tony crawled forward to offer himself for whatever was coming.

‘Thought so,’ Amanda purred, ‘I have the cunt, so I have the power, and we both know it. You’re going to take my foot in your balls, just so you can keep looking at my cunt; just so you can be close to it and worship it while I cum.’ And with that, she flicked out her right foot; straightening her leg and smacking Tony’s scrotum sharply with the ball of her foot so that his testicles slapped up and back between his legs.

This time Tony’s face hit the floor as he went down in an instant. He didn’t even feel the impact of his forehead on the tiles as his body exploded with the agony in his groin. His hands shot back to cup his balls and he was aware that someone, somewhere had screamed. It took a moment for his pain-addled brain to realise it had been him.

‘Oh yes,’ Amanda snarled, ‘Oh yes, you fucking pig, feel that ball-pain. Can you smell my cunt, pig? Can you taste my juices running on the floor under your face? Look at it, pig. Look at it and worship!’

Vaguely aware that he was crying from the pain and his entire body was trembling, Tony pushed himself up onto his hands and knees. His face was a matter of inches from Amanda’s slick, wet body and he could indeed smell her cunt. Oh God, it was beautiful; the red petals of her lips opening like a rose as she withdrew her leg from between his and spread them wide again, her middle finger working once more in a frenzy on her engorged clitoris.

‘You get your hands where I can see them, pig,’ she panted, her breasts beginning to heave and flush red, ‘if I think for a moment you’re playing with yourself I swear to God I’ll smash that glass on the sink and fucking stab you in the balls with it!’

Tony looked up at her, suddenly really afraid; his hands whipping away from his groin and hovering uncertainly above his thighs as he tried to hold himself up on shaking legs. Did she mean it? She couldn’t, could she? She’d damn well meant everything else.

As if she’d read his mind, Amanda smiled nastily at him, licked her lips and panted, ‘you don’t think I mean it? Think I wouldn’t dare? I’d just tell the police you tried to **** me and I was defending myself. We both know who they’d believe. You’d be in the hospital with your balls sliced open and I’d be… oh God, I’m gonna cum…’

Her back arched, her left hand squeezed her breast as so hard it looked like it would burst; and as Tony stared slack-jawed at her wide-open cunt beginning to flex and spasm, Amanda lashed out her right foot and drove her heel into his groin with shattering force.

Tony shrieked as he went over backwards; his own back arching to match Amanda’s as his body fought to get away from the pain. But pain was all there was. His helpless squeals of anguish were almost drowned out by the sound of Amanda’s moans of ecstasy, as she slid down the wall to lie convulsing on the tiles, her hand working furiously between her legs and climax after climax spasming through her body. But Tony didn’t see it, didn’t hear it; blinded and deafened by the agony of his crushed testicles, all he could do was curl into a ball and sob.

It was a good half an hour before Tony was able to get up off the floor. In that time Amanda had simply ignored him; stepping over his huddled form as she wandered out of the bathroom naked and again when she returned, fully dressed, to sit on the edge of the bath, sending texts on her phone and, Tony was pretty sure, taking photographs of his humiliation. It was not until he finally managed to heave himself into a sitting position that Amanda looked up from her phone.

‘How are your balls, pig?’ She asked, in a conversational tone.

‘They hurt,’ said Tony, matter-of-factly, ‘a lot.’

‘Good,’ Amanda replied with a smile, ‘that’s just as it should be. OK, so a couple of ground rules. One, you do not tell anyone about anything that happens between us; and I do mean anyone, got it? Otherwise… well remember the glass thing?’

Tony involuntarily closed his legs at the thought, and then yelped and opened them again as his bruised testicles shot pain up through his exhausted body.

‘Second,’ Amanda continued, ‘you need to understand that you’re never going to get that thing,’ she reached out a disdainful, booted foot and prodded his limp cock like it was a piece of offal, ‘inside me. Never going to happen, you understand?’

‘Yeah,’ Tony croaked, ‘well, actually I’m surprised… I mean I thought you had a, well…’

‘Girlfriend?’ Amanda asked cheerfully, ‘yes, I do. I’m pretty much a dyke, but I like to keep my options open. Nevertheless, when I want cock, I have pretty much unlimited access to pretty college boys who can keep it hard for me all night. I most certainly don’t need you, except as a ball-toy, understand?’

Tony nodded. He had no idea where this was going, but frankly if it involved anything like he’d just experienced, he’d go through any amount of pain to get it.

‘Just to be really clear, if you ever so much as try to fuck me I will actually cut your balls off; and I don’t mean that figuratively – I don’t make empty threats. After all, what’s the worst that could happen? A raving dyke like me locked up with two hundred other sexually frustrated women for a few years – that doesn’t sound too terrible. I could finish my degree; maybe do a doctorate while I’m in there. Get my cunt eaten for free whenever I want. Yeah, I can see possibilities…’

Tony squirmed uneasily on the floor. The ache in his balls was horrendous and just made him feel even more vulnerable as Amanda calmly mused on the results of ********** him.

‘Anyway,’ she continued, ‘for the moment I find myself with an exciting and unexpected new toy and I don’t intend to waste it, provided it behaves itself. So here’s what’s going to happen. You can go off and do whatever disgusting thing you want to do while thinking about me. I’m going off to see Karlie and tell her all about my new game – I’ve already sent her the pictures, by the way. – and spend some time making sure she doesn’t feel threatened by it. Chances are I’ll be there all night. But tomorrow, well, at some point I’m going to want to have another play. You make sure you’re at home tomorrow evening and make sure you’re alone, understand?’

Once more she stretched out a foot, heavy and threatening in its combat-boot casing, as Tony quivered and tensed; she brought it to a stop hovering a fraction of an inch from his genitals.

‘How good are you with your tongue, pig?’ She asked, quietly; and then the boot thrust in. Groaning, Tony doubled over, clutching once more at his swollen and agonised balls. Stepping over his quivering form, Amanda stopped just for a moment in the doorway.

‘Be ready when I call you,’ she said, and was gone.

Currently working on Chapter 2, if people are interested in reading more...

Supreme Poster
    Great story!! Does it involve c-a-s-t-r-a-t-i-o-n ?

Well, let's just say that's always a possibility in this kind of scenario...

Quote Originally Posted by pallone View Post
    Great story!! Does it involve c-a-s-t-r-a-t-i-o-n ?

Big Supporter
    Oh, yes! More please! A fantastic story.

Chapter 2 – Part 1

Tony had spent the evening closeted in his room, alternately sitting at his desk with his balls supported on a half bag of frozen peas which he’d pried from the pack-ice at the back of the freezer compartment, googling things like ‘symptoms ruptured testicle’, and stretched out on the bed going over and over what had happened to him, masturbating again and again until his penis was rubbed raw and his battered balls utterly empty; his mind filled with the memory of Amanda naked, Amanda’s breasts, Amanda’s exquisite open cunt, and more than anything the look on Amanda’s face, and the sound of her delight, as she slammed her foot into his balls. Eventually, completely exhausted, he had drifted into a sleep haunted by visons of ********** and an unendurable longing for a sexual satisfaction it had been made all too clear to him he would never know.

He woke to a dull, background ache in his groin but, to his considerable relief, his testicles were only slightly swollen, although very tender to the touch. There’d been no blood when he had cum or peed, and essentially everything seemed to be working normally. It seemed extraordinary to Tony that he could experience such overwhelming, mind-bending pain without suffering some kind of permanent damage; but apart from the tenderness reminding him of his male vulnerability and of the hold Amanda now had on him, his balls, it seemed, were just fine.

He spent the morning at the University pool – swimming front crawl using only his arms, his legs trailing loose behind him, the cold water soothing on his balls – and then went to the library; trying to make this an ordinary day, trying to ignore the thought of what might happen to him tonight. But in the quiet of the college library, with only his ball-sensitivity to keep him company, his mind kept slipping back to Amanda; to what she’d done to him and what that meant.

How had he come to be where he was? How had he found himself in some kind of weird relationship (could it even be called that?) with a self-confessed lesbian ball-buster half his age, with whom he would never have sex and who clearly only wanted him for the pleasure she got torturing his testicles. It seemed insane, and yet if he was honest with himself, Tony was more exited at the prospect of another session of brutal ball-kicking from Amanda than he could ever remember being about any other woman.
    This was crazy, wasn’t it? He’d never found having his groin kicked sexually arousing before, had he? When he’d been kicked by his ex-wife there’d been no sexual element; it had been all rage and vindictiveness on her part and humiliating suffering on his. He hadn’t been turned on, and neither had she, right? But then, come to think of it, hadn’t they always ended up having sex afterwards? After a couple of minutes of Karen continuing to shout at him as he lay curled in agony on the floor, clutching his balls, her attitude would collapse, she’d cuddle him, apologise for being so cruel and insist on taking him to the bedroom to make up; and hadn’t that sex always been amazing?

The irony of the fact that the sex he and Karen had had in the last couple of years of their failing marriage had been by far the most exciting and intense they’d ever shared had struck Tony before, but it had never occurred to him that it might have had something to do with the fact that it had only ever occurred after Karen had kicked his balls. Could they have made something of that, if only they’d realised? Could that have been a way to override their problems? Would Karen have been happy if Tony had surrendered himself to an existence of submission, obedience and constant testicular punishment? Would she still be with him now, fucking his brains out every night after kicking his balls until he wept from the pain?

The idea had him so erect his tender testicles were crushed painfully in the cramped confines of his jeans and Tony shifted in discomfort on the hard library chair; but the thoughts just wouldn’t go away. Could that have worked? Was there something deeply sexual in Karen, like there was in Amanda, which responded to kicking a man’s balls? Was there in all women? He just didn’t know.

Tony struggled through his afternoon lecture; unable to focus on the trigonometry required to engineer a successful cantilever, when all the while the clock was ticking down to his assignation with Amanda. What was going to happen? What would she do to him, or allow him (if anything) to do to her? That last question she’d asked him before her final kick the night before; was she really considering allowing him to eat her pussy? Oh God, how was he supposed to think about pre-stressed concrete with all this going on in his head?

He walked home, slightly bow legged from the warring feelings of a pleasantly throbbing erection and painfully throbbing testicles. Normal service had been resumed from his downstairs neighbours, with music thumping out through the walls of their room; although it was not quite enough to drown out the sound of angry voices raised in argument, which also seemed to be a regular part of their lives. As he closed the front door behind him, Tony felt a thrilling jolt of fear and excitement slam through him at the site of Amanda emerging from the kitchen; a bottle of wine in one hand and an empty glass dangling casually from the other. She was dressed simply, even modestly, in a baggy t-shirt and jeans, but the memory of what lay underneath those clothes, and the prospect of seeing it again, had Tony breathless with desire. He stood gaping at her foolishly as she walked towards him.

Amanda, however, spared him hardly a glance. Transferring her wine glass to the hand that held the bottle, she walked up to Melissa and Charlie’s door, knocked, and opened it without waiting for a reply. Iron Maiden filled the corridor in a rush as she shouted, ‘I’m gonna take a bath, guys, OK? Just so you know.’

There was a murmur of acknowledgement just audible over an Adrian Smith guitar solo, but as she closed the door the arguing voices struck up again. Amanda frowned, and pursed her lips, as if considering intervening. But then, with a slight shrug, she turned and made for the foot of the stairs, where Tony stood silent and almost twitching with tension. She walked straight at him, as if he wasn’t even there, and Tony found himself taking a small step back; a step, he realised afterwards, that had probably been intended to open his legs just wide enough to easily admit one of Amanda’s between them.

Without breaking stride, or even apparently looking at him, Amanda flicked her left knee up into Tony’s groin in a swift, smacking attack which bounced his already sore testicles up to slam against his body and back down to slap together in his wildly jiggling scrotum. Tony heard himself make a ludicrous ‘gnah’ noise as he staggered backwards, doubling over and grabbing at his abused balls. The pain was searing and sickening at the same time and for a moment he could hardly see. When the agony subsided enough for him to become aware of his surroundings again, Tony realised Amanda was standing almost at the top of the stairs, leaning on the bannister and tapping her foot impatiently.

‘When you’ve quite finished whining and feeling sorry for yourself,’ she said, tartly, ‘I’m going to take a bath. I want half an hour of peace and quiet and then you’re to come in. You’re to be naked – I’m not having you wearing clothes when I’m naked – and you’ll bring two things from my room. Now I don’t want you in my room for any longer than necessary, so you will only go in there right before coming into the bathroom, understand? You will go into the top draw of my dresser and take out the ribbed glass dildo – not the strap-on, just the dildo – and then you will open the bottom draw and take out the ten inch split ended tawse. You will not touch anything else, and you will bring those two items straight to me in the bath. Is that understood?’

Wincing as he tried to straighten up and panting from the pain, Tony managed a hoarse, ‘yes’.

‘Good,’ Amanda grinned her evil grin at him, ‘oh, I’m so going to enjoy this!’ She said, and was gone.

Chapter 2 – Part 2

It was an awfully long half-hour. Tony climbed gingerly up the stairs and limped to his room, where he undressed and settled on his bed with his legs tented apart, trying not to think about the nauseating ache in his balls or what Amanda might do to make it worse. Much better to think about her body. Faintly, he could hear water splashing from the bathroom next door, and the knowledge that Amanda must now be naked and lowering herself into the bath had him rock-hard despite the pain throbbing in his testicles. The items she had asked for as well – best not to think too much about the tawse, but the glass dildo…

Time ticked by interminably, with the ache in his balls slowly fading as his frustration grew, and the anticipation of both exquisite beauty and awful pain made every second feel like an hour. Twenty five minutes gone and he couldn’t wait any longer. Wrapping a towel around his waist, Tony left his room, padded barefoot down the landing and, with not a little trepidation as to what he was going to find, opened Amanda’s door.

At first sight Amanda’s bedroom seemed surprisingly ordinary. It was rather cramped, being the same size as his but containing a double bed; the laptop and books strewn across it suggesting that the bed also served as Amanda’s desk. There were a number of prints of female nudes on the wall; including what Tony thought was a well-known Mondrian above the bed, but nothing that pushed erotic to the point of pornographic. It was only after a moment that he spotted the leather cuffs hanging from each corner post of the metal bedstead, and the riding crop lying across a pair of elbow-length latex gloves on the small bedside table.

Licking his lips nervously, his heart fluttering as anticipation filled his body with adrenalin, Tony edged around the bed to a rather tatty looking dresser piled with books with titles like ‘********** the Language – Combatting the Patriarchal Bias in Everyday Speech’. He opened the top drawer; its contents didn’t disappoint. Indeed, for a moment it made Tony wonder just how sheltered his life had been up to that point. He had never imagined, let alone seen, such an array of tools for female self-pleasure or the pleasuring of one female by another. A number of them were seriously intimidating in terms of length or girth, and he was pleased to find, when he located the ribbed glass dildo he’d been ordered to bring, that it was only a little longer and no thicker than his own flesh and blood erection.

Laying the glass cock on top of the piled feminist books, Tony closed the top drawer and opened the middle one. Inside were some neatly folded clothes of heavy white cotton and a selection of tightly coiled fabric strips in a rainbow of colours. It took Tony a moment to realise they were the sort of cotton belt that martial-artists wear around what he now recognised as their uniforms. Three of the coiled belts, he noticed, were black. That, thought Tony remembering the shattering force of Amanda’s kicks, explained a lot. Having also realised he’d opened the wrong drawer, Tony progressed to the bottom one. Feeling suddenly more than a little sick with anxiety, he surveyed the selection of whips, canes, restraints and some articles he couldn’t even guess the purpose of, searching for the required item. The tawse turned out to be a heavy but flexible length of black leather mounted on a smooth wooden handle and forking into two strips for the last three inches of its length. It was weighty in his hand as he nervously removed it from the drawer, and imagining how it was going to feel when applied hard to his balls made that hand shake. Closing the draw with a determined exhalation of breath, Tony retrieved the glass dildo and headed for his assignation with Amanda.

He knocked tentatively on the bathroom door and was rewarded with a sharp order to come in, and lock the door behind him. Remembering his instructions, Tony pulled the towel from around his waist as he entered and, knowing all too well the unreliability of the door-lock, dropped the towel on the floor and kicked it into a wedge under the closed door. The room was warm, and slightly hazy with steam. When he turned to face Amanda, all he could see of her over the edge of the bath was her face, turned towards him and regarding him in an appraising manner, and her lower legs propped apart along either side of the tub as she lay on the bottom.

As he dithered by the door a wet, foamy hand rose, and beckoned him closer. Nervously, and almost painfully erect at the prospect of what he was about to see, Tony made to step forward. He realised his mistake just in time to stop himself.

‘Erm, may I… that is, do I have permission to see you naked?’ he asked. Amanda smiled.

‘Mistress,’ she said, ‘do I have permission to see you naked, mistress. If you have cause to speak to me in public – and obviously I’d rather you didn’t – you may call me by name, but at all other times you will address me as mistress or ma’am; clear?’

‘Yes ma’am,’ Tony replied, meekly.

‘And yes, you do have permission to see me naked. Good boy for asking; although, ‘she smiled a half smile, ‘I was rather looking forward to punishing you for getting that wrong. Nevermind…’ She beckoned him forward again.

As Tony stepped forward to the edge of the bath, he found himself once again in awe of Amanda’s beauty. Her slim, toned figure was clearly visible through the water; taught, conical breasts and rosy-pink nipples floating tantalizingly just below the surface. Her red bush of pubic hair moved gently under the water like some kind of exotic seaweed, but what lay just below it was hidden by a mound of lingering bath-foam trapped between her slick, smoothly-muscled thighs. Seeing the direction of his gaze, Amanda smiled again and brushed the bubbles away with her hand. As the water settled, Tony was given an unrestricted view of her smooth-shaven slit with its tantalising fold of labia protruding a finger’s breadth from the top. Slowly, she slid her hand down the inside of her left thigh, slipped two fingers in just below her protruding lips and spread herself wide.

‘Like what you see, pig?’ she asked.

‘Oh God, yes,’ Tony replied, breathlessly.

‘Good. You do understand you’re never going to get to fuck it, don’t you?’

‘Yes, mistress.’

‘And what will happen to you if you try to fuck it?’

‘You’ll ******** me, mistress.’ Tony answered, unable to tear his gaze away from the open, velvety, red hole between Amanda’s legs.

‘Quite so. And who has the power?’

‘You do, mistress,’

‘And why?’ her fingers flexed a little, making her vagina pulse.

‘Because you have the cunt, mistress,’ Tony replied; voice barely more than a hoarse whisper.

‘That’s right, pig, I have the cunt so I have the power; and why don’t you have any power?’

‘Because I need to worship your cunt, mistress,’ Tony answered.

‘And why else?’ the other hand slid down her body and one finger dropped onto the erect point of her clitoris, circling very gently.

‘Erm… because I have balls, mistress?’ Tony ventured.

‘Exactly, scum,’ Amanda glanced down at his groin with a look of disdain, ‘you have balls. They make you aggressive and dumb, they make you think with your cock, and they also make you weak. They fill you with a puffed-up false sense of power, but the slightest flick of your testicles and it all vanishes. My cunt gives me power; your balls mean you have none.’

With a rushing cascade of water Amanda suddenly withdrew her open legs and sat up. She reached out her hands for the items Tony was carrying and he handed them over without a word. Droplets of warm water were trickling down her beautiful breasts, gathering on her suddenly erect nipples, and falling back into the water in a hypnotic rhythm. Amanda weighed the dildo and the tawse in her hands, smiling. Then, with a sharp crack that shocked Tony out of his reverie over her tits, she brought the tawse down hard on the corner of the bath.

‘Squat down,’ she told him with an evil smile, ‘and put your balls on here.’

Big Supporter Alec Anaconda, A1's Avatar
    This is a well written story, both plausible and entertaining, although a little on the strong side for my taste.
    I especially like your use of “the cunt” to signify her understanding that she already has him fully entrapped, even enslaved, by her spell, making all other women irrelevant for her pet.
    Please continue!
    Alec Anaconda

Please click on book covers to read extracts.

eBooks_by_ALEC_ANACONDA

Chapter 2 – Part 3

With quivers of anticipation and fear rippling through his body, Tony edged around between the wash-basin and the end of the bath and crouched down as instructed, with one leg either side of the corner of the bath. The position was incredibly awkward; bringing his groin down level with the top of the bath and his testicles onto the surface meant squatting unsupported with his thighs almost parallel with the floor. His legs began to shake with the strain almost straight away. It was also really obvious that his half-erect penis was going to be in the way. Amanda poked at his cock with the end of the tawse.

‘If you can’t get that pathetic little thing properly hard, pig, you’re going to have to hold it out of the way.’

She smacked the tawse down again, just a couple of inches from Tony’s groin, and he felt the jolt of it reverberate through the fiberglass top of the bath and into his already bruised balls. Oh God, what was it going to feel like when that thick leather strap came down on the top of the bath with his testicles sandwiched in-between? Shaking with more than just the strain of the stress position on his thighs, Tony reached down and pulled his penis flat against his belly, pushing his fingers down a little into his scrotum so that his balls splayed outwards onto the cool, smooth surface. For a moment, some small part of his brain sent a warning message so ludicrous that Tony found himself snorting with nervous laughter.
    ‘What the fuck are you laughing at, you disgusting pervert?’ Amanda asked, sharply.

‘Sorry mistress,’ Tony was starting to pant from the strain, ‘it just occurred to me that, holding myself like this, you might catch my fingers.’

Amanda grinned, maliciously. ‘Idiot,’ she exclaimed, and without warning brought the tawse down in a short, lightning-fast smack on Tony’s unprotected balls.

The pain was explosive. Amanda’s skilful aim had placed the split ends of the heavy leather strap each perfectly in the centre of one of Tony’s testicles, and the sharpness of the blow had bounced them up off the surface of the bath and banged them together as they thumped back down. As Tony shrieked with pain his legs collapsed like an unsupported tent and he toppled backwards. His head smacked off the edge of the wash-basin behind him, but the feeling of his scrotum catching on the pointed corner of the bath and dragging his agonised testicles sickeningly over the edge blotted every other feeling from his mind.

‘Oh God…’ Tony panted, his breath coming in shallow, agonised gasps, ‘oh God, oh God…’

Hunched over on the tiles, Tony clutched desperately at his groin as if somehow that could ease his suffering, but the pain only grew.

‘How did that feel, pig?’ Amanda’s voice was alive with amusement.

‘You really hurt me, mistress,’ Tony stammered out, ‘oh God, my balls, my balls…’

‘Oh, my balls, my balls,’ Amanda mocked, ‘you pathetic worm, you don’t know what pain means. Get back up here now!’

There was a resounding thump as she slammed the tawse down against the bath and, sobbing and shaking with fear, and light-headed from the pain of moving, Tony scrambled clumsily to his feet. Amanda had settled herself sitting in the bath with her back against the wall and her legs spread wide; one thrown over the end of the bath and the other propped up on the edge. Her left hand was under the water holding the glass dildo; and as Tony watched open-mouthed, she eased it into her vagina, pushing it in until the heavy glass ball at its base was pressed hard up against her labia. Her eyes were closed, she had clamped the tawse between her teeth, and her right hand was busy on her small, hard breasts; needing and caressing. Amanda rolled the end of the dildo around, screwing it into the mouth of her cunt, and then slowly drew it out; angling it upwards so that each undulation of the ribbed shaft pressed against her clitoris as it slid out of her. Through the leather of the tawse in her mouth, Amanda moaned. Unable to help himself, as his cock swelled as if it would burst, Tony moaned too.

Immediately Amanda’s eyes snapped open. She looked meaningfully at the corner of the bath and raised her eyebrows just a little. Unable to take his eyes off the incredibly erotic sight of this gorgeous young woman pleasuring herself in front of him, Tony shuffled into position, groaning at the twin pains of his battered testicles and aching thighs; but he found now he was so erect it was almost impossible to get his balls to push out onto the top of the bath. Amanda snatched the tawse out of her mouth and snarled at him, as she pushed the glass dildo hard back into her cunt.

‘What the fuck are you waiting for, pig? Get your balls out where I can hit them, or I swear to God you’re going to lose them!’

Sobbing now with the strain and the dreadful, aching agony in his groin and gut, Tony circled his thumb and fingers around the base of his penis and squeezed his balls out in a tight, hard little package; his scrotum pulled so taught it was practically translucent. They hovered just above the cold, hard surface of the bath, and with a malicious grin, Amanda drew in one foot and idly flicked a light, brushing kick across them. There was a jolt of pain as his balls bounced off the top of the bath and Tony let out a squeaking, high-pitched yelp of fear and humiliation. Amanda laughed in delight.

‘Ooh, yes, I’ve tenderised those nicely haven’t I?’ she purred; her hand now working in and out between her legs in an increasingly urgent rhythm. She was beginning to breathe hard and her wet nipples were swollen; thrusting out towards Tony like ripe, red fruit.

‘Do you like what you see, pig?’ She panted, as the speed of her thrusting increased, ‘do you like seeing your mistress fuck herself?’

‘Oh God, yes mistress,’ Tony answered. His knees were trembling badly now and the pain in his thighs was so bad it was almost obscuring the pain between them; although he knew that wouldn’t last.

‘You know what you deserve, slave,’ Amanda was thrusting her hips against the thrusts of her hand.

‘Pain, mistress,’ Tony panted, ‘ball-pain.’

‘Why?’ Amanda snarled.

‘I deserve ball-pain because I’m a man and all men deserve ball pain, mistress,’ Tony was gasping with the strain and the excitement, ‘and because you’re letting me see you naked and watch you pleasure yourself; I deserve to have my balls crushed for that privilege.’

‘Damn right,’ Amanda snapped, and slammed the tawse down with brutal force on Tony’s unprotected scrotum.

Tony shrieked. Caught between the hurtling leather of the tawse and the cold, hard top of the bath, unable to bounce away from the blow, the full force of Amanda’s lithe, taught-muscled arm had transferred itself entirely into the flesh of his balls. He collapsed back against the pedestal of the wash-basin and then pitched sideways onto the floor, clutching at himself as white-hot, blinding pain tore through him. Curling into a ball around his battered manhood, Tony opened his mouth to scream again, but all that emerged was a thin, pathetic mewling. The pain roiled up inside him in an all-engulfing wave and with every passing moment it seemed to get worse and worse, radiating out from the very core of his testicles. Somewhere above him he heard Amanda’s echoing squeal of pleasure as she orgasmed over his pain and humiliation. Totally unmanned, Tony huddled on the floor and sobbed as the agony consumed him.

He was aware of nothing but the pain, until suddenly a slender, wet foot touched down a few inches from his face. Fighting the urge to be sick as another wave of agony bubbled up from his balls, Tony looked up to see Amanda standing above him, naked and dripping. Somehow, he realised, she had managed to get out of the bath without withdrawing the glass dildo from her vagina; and as she stood looking down at him with amusement and disdain on her flushed, beautiful face, she held it in, clamped between her thighs.

‘Get up on your knees, pig,’ she said, quietly, ‘on your knees, legs apart so that your balls are available to me. You need to learn, pig, like all men: your balls must always be available to a woman if she wants to hurt them, understand?’
    ‘Yes, mistress,’ Tony gasped as he struggled to obey her. Oh God, what was she going to do to him now? He couldn’t take any more pain; he just couldn’t…

‘That’s right,’ Amanda continued, as Tony set himself, trembling and vulnerable, in the position she had ordered. Slowly, she brought her left hand in between her thighs, cupping the heavy glass ball at the base of the dildo, and opened her legs just a little. With hypnotic slowness the slick, ribbed glass shaft slithered out of her pussy, until it rested, steaming slightly, in her hand.

‘Open your mouth,’ she told him; and as Tony obeyed, unable to believe what was happening, Amanda reached out her hand and pushed the wet, cunt-scented dildo into his mouth. Moaning slightly with the inexpressible pleasure of tasting her juices, Tony closed his mouth on the wet glass and sucked for all he was worth.

‘Good boy,’ Amanda purred, ‘now take it; lick it clean. I want that spotless, understand?’

With his penis standing rock-hard above his aching balls, Tony reverently accepted the dildo into his hand and sucked and licked Amanda’s sticky, musky juices off the warm glass. God, it had been so long since he’d tasted a woman’s cunt; and now, with the pain and the humiliation, and the ferocious beauty of the woman standing naked before him, the pleasure of tasting her, even licked off glass, was bringing him to the edge of orgasm.

‘Now dry that off properly when you’re done and bring it to my room,’ Amanda continued, in conversational tones, ‘Karlie’s coming round and we may have use for that. We may also have use for you, if she’s feeling playful.’

Tony gaped at her, the dildo almost forgotten in his hand. Another woman?

‘That is, of course,’ Amanda said, ‘if there’s anything left between your legs for her to play with.’

Her foot lashed out and slammed into Tony’s balls with an audible smack. Tony fainted.

Chapter 3 – Part 1

The first thing Tony became aware of as he regained consciousness was pain; pain welling-up from his groin in deep, aching waves. The second thing was the certain knowledge that he was about to vomit. He tried to push himself up from the floor, at least enough to crawl to the toilet, but the explosion of agony as his balls shifted inside their sack doubled him up, and he emptied his stomach on the tiles in a dozen sobbing, convulsive heaves. What in God’s name was he doing? How could he be putting himself through this? What on Earth did he hope to achieve, with a woman who had been absolutely clear about his prospects with her? And what if she really did damage him one of these times? What if she’d really damaged him already?

Shaking with shame and self-disgust, Tony bit down on the pain and ****** his body to obey him as he dragged himself upright and set about cleaning up the bathroom and himself. The questions remained unanswered in his head. Or rather, they answered themselves in the certain knowledge that whatever the consequences, he would go through whatever Amanda wanted, in order to get more of what she had given him. Oh God, her cunt juices in his mouth…

A few minutes later, quickly showered and wrapped in a towel, Tony emerged from the bathroom with Amanda’s glass dildo tucked discretely behind folded arms. His balls ached abominably and with every step he could feel their bruised surfaces scraping against each other and the dull, sickening impacts as they knocked against his thighs. Just outside Amanda’s bedroom he had to stop and lean against the wall as another wave of nausea rolled over him. He realised he could hear two voices from the other side of the door. One was Amanda but the other, who he’d assumed would be her girlfriend Karlie, he now realised was their downstairs neighbour, Melissa.

‘I can’t do that,’ Tony heard her saying, ‘for fuck’s sake, Amanda, he’s my boyfriend. What kind of woman kicks her boyfriend in the balls?’

A strong one, Tony found himself thinking; at once aroused by the conversation and anxious for Charlie downstairs. A strong, beautiful, goddess of a woman, whose cunt I need to worship…

‘A strong one,’ Amanda answered, unknowingly echoing his thoughts, ‘a woman who understands the natural order of the universe and doesn’t give in to the usurpation of her power by the patriarchy.’

‘But he’s never so much as slapped me,’ Melissa protested.

‘That’s irrelevant,’ Amanda’s voice was both exasperated and beseeching, ‘he’s making you miserable because he refuses to obey you. He refuses to do as he’s told, and shouts and bullies, and gets his own ignorant, dick-thinking way. You will never be happy in that relationship until you control it. I’m serious, Melissa, you need to take him down; and you need to do it by his balls. Not just because it’s where he’s vulnerable but because it’s where it all comes from – his ignorance, his anger, his screwing up of his life and yours.’

‘But…’ Melissa tried to interject.

‘No,’ Amanda cut across her,’ there’s no discussion here; you know I’m right, don’t you? He’s just like every other man: he needs his balls kicked. He needs it done hard, he needs it done often, and he needs it done by you, so that you have the power. He’ll be happier in the long run; once he’s learned his place. He does what he’s told, he devotes himself to providing the pleasure your cunt deserves on your terms, and you keep him in line with as much testicular pain as he needs or it amuses you to inflict.’

‘Oh, I don’t know, Amanda; I’ve never kicked anyone in my life.’

‘Well you damn-well need to start,’ Amanda snapped, ‘because if you don’t, you’re just going to be miserable. If I thought it would help, I’d do it for you – believe me, there’s little that would give me greater pleasure than to kick that idiot’s nuts up into his mouth – but he’s your man, your possession, you need to get him in line yourself. That said, if I hear him shouting at you again like he did this morning, I may just have to let my natural instincts out, and you can pick up the pieces of his broken balls afterwards!’

‘Amanda…’ Melissa protested.

‘Well, bloody-well do it yourself then,’ Amanda snapped in exasperation.

‘I don’t know… maybe,’ Melissa faltered, ‘I’ll have to think about it.’

Her voice was suddenly louder and Tony realised she must be approaching the door. As quietly as he could, given the clumsy way his aching testicles were causing him to move, he pushed himself off the wall and hurried, bow-legged, back to the bathroom door.

Melissa emerged from Amanda’s room, saw Tony having apparently just emerged from the bathroom, and smiled warmly at him. She was really pretty when she smiled, Tony noticed with a little tingling jolt of excitement in his penis. Taller and rounder than Amanda, Melisa was a collection of voluptuous curves that culminated in a truly awesome pair of breasts. Her long hair was died in variegated shades of green and blue, and her upper arms and collar-bone, exposed by the tight black vest-top she was wearing, were covered in an intricate whorl of tattooed knot-work patterns.

My God, I’d let her kick me in the balls, Tony thought as he smiled back at Melissa and moved a hand down to surreptitiously hide his growing erection. Hell, I’d get down on my knees and beg her to kick me in the balls! But then she was gone, trotting swiftly down the stairs, giving him a momentary but glorious view down into her ample cleavage. Tony felt his excitement flare into trepidation as he walked through the open door into Amanda’s bedroom. She waited until he had closed the door before she spoke.

‘So, did you overhear any of that, pig?’

‘Yes, mistress,’ Tony admitted, without even a moment’s thought. There was no doubt in his mind that punishment would be forthcoming; but then what would the punishment be for lying? Anyway, it was irrelevant. His mistress had asked him a question and he had answered. What she chose to do next was in her power; that was all there was to it.

‘I see,’ Amanda said, calmly. She was sitting back on her bed, dressed in a flowing black-silk robe that clung to her lithe body wherever it touched, ‘you realise I’m going to have to punish you for that, don’t you?’

In answer, Tony carefully put down Amanda’s glass sex-toy on her dresser, dropped the towel from around his waist, and shifted his legs apart to give her the easiest possible access to his groin.

‘Of course, mistress,’ he said. His aching balls felt like they were trying to crawl back up into his body to get away from what was coming; but above them, his penis was almost painfully hard.

Amanda swung her legs languidly off the bed and then reached under her side table, drawing out a pair of long, lace-up leather boots. As Tony watched in a mixture of terror, anticipation, and dizzying sexual excitement, she slipped her feet into the boots and slowly laced them up. They were, supple, shiny, with a wickedly pointed toe, and reached to mid-thigh. When Amanda stood up on the six-inch stiletto heels she was a fraction taller than Tony, and looked down at him with a mixture of amusement and disdain as she slipped the robe from her shoulders to stand before him, naked but for the viciously pointed boots.

‘Your balls look swollen, slave,’ Amanda observed, shifting her weight slightly from hip to hip, and absentmindedly running a finger up between the lips of her pussy to rest just at the top of her moistly-glistening slit, ‘how much pain are you in?’
    ‘A great deal, mistress,’ Tony answered truthfully.

‘Good,’ Amanda smiled and her finger began to probe and circle; opening her cunt just a little and giving Tony brief glimpses of the dark pink flesh inside.

‘You know you deserve that pain, don’t you pig?’

‘Yes mistress.’

‘And why?’ Amanda’s finger probed deeper, and she bit her lip as she slipped it down to enter herself.

‘I’m a man, mistress,’ Tony answered, ‘I deserve ball-pain like all men, and more specifically this was the price for being allowed to worship your cunt.’

‘Good,’ Amanda withdrew her finger, held it up momentarily as if she might slip its glistening length into Tony’s mouth, and then, with a wicked smile, slipped it into her own and sucked it clean.

‘You understand why I’m about to kick you again, don’t you pig?’

‘I listened to a private conversation without your permission, mistress,’ Tony gasped, excited almost beyond bearing by her body, her sexuality and her power.

‘Quite so,’ Amanda purred, ‘and I’m glad you know you deserve it, because this is really going to hurt.’

Despite his expecting it, the kick arrived almost before Tony knew it was coming. Moving with all her stunning athletic grace, Amanda closed the distance between them in an instant and slammed her booted right foot up into Tony’s groin. A little later, when he was able to think rationally (or indeed at all), Tony would marvel at the precision of the kick. Rather than driving the whole of her foot up between his legs so that the top of it crushed his balls up against his body, Amanda had kicked with the boot’s needle-pointed toecap. It had caught his lower-hanging left testicle underneath and smacked it up into the air with enough force to feel like she had torn it off.

The pain was almost indescribable: blinding, all-consuming, an instantaneous ecstasy of suffering. In total silence, unable to draw breath into his spasmed lungs, Tony staggered a few steps backwards; splay-legged and clutching the white-hot coal of agony that was his left ball. His knees gave way and he hit the floor on his back, legs drawn up like a wounded spider; then a huge spasm threw him over onto his face. The pain just grew and grew. Another spasm and he flipped over again, and suddenly his knotted lungs released and he could draw breath. Tony screamed. The pain throbbed through every fibre of his body, radiating out from a ball that Tony could only think must have ruptured. Oh God, she’d broken him. Surely it couldn’t hurt this bad if she hadn’t split it open. Curling into a foetal ball around his agony, Tony sobbed in utter humiliation.