check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: First impact or when you realized that you liked ballbusting

First impact or when you realized that you liked ballbusting

Often, I try to go back to my childhood memories to find the first moment I saw something with ballbusting. I come back a scene of a Brazilian TV show (I am Brazilian) where a couple was fighting... The woman was using a spandex and the man was using a costume like Superman... He tried to punch her in the face, but he missed the blow, and she reacted with a kick in his balls... The man felt down in pain while she was smiling! I was only 5 years old. I was paralized in front of TV and inside my head I saw that scene a lot of times... Since that scene I always got a bonner when I saw a woman kicking a guy in the balls... In that moment I realized the differences between man and woman bodies and how it could be interesting... Since that scene I desire to be kicked in the balls by women. I had some girlfriends that kicked me, but the desire of it never end...How did it begin to you? How did you realize that you like ballbusting?

Big Supporter
    I feel that I was born with it but growing up I was terrified to let someone hit me in the balls to find out for sure. I met a girl when I was 11 who was naturally into it and basically just hit me in the balls but I never turned away...later broke up with her and got my next couple girlfriends into it and finally my wife. Been hit in the balls daily for over 10 years now.

Similar imprinting guto 19, I was about 8 or 9 and we had an attractive and pretty 18 years old housekeeper. She was attenting at our 3 male dogs feeding them their meals. The dogs were excited by the eating idea and were circling her entusiastically. She was trying to get out from their assault and started kicking them in the balls. Seeing this scene I got my very irst bonner on a ballbusting basis. From that day I never stopped to be accracted by ballbusting.

Cheers

Big Supporter
    Stolen from tumblr

Well we were Just teens (13 & 15). Kaleb is my first and only boyfriend. I think I’m his sixth partner but first sexual partner..anyway.. he and I were hanging out at his house one day. Making out and cuddling like young lovers do, and he told me that he wanted to share a secret. Of course women love knowing secrets about their men right? He told me he had a “ thing for being hit in the balls”. Well color me impressed…I wanted to know more. He explained to me that since he was a boy he liked the idea of being hit in the balls and recently discovered he liked the feeling as well. I was raised to never strike a guy in the balls..ever (raised with a little brother). I was really skeptical between knowing men hate being hit in the balls and also still at an age where I assumed this young man was only dating me as some sort of prank… I told him I didn’t understand and he asked me to slap him in the crotch. So I gave it a sissy smack and he asked for it again but harder..I obeyed. He got his balls out for me and asked me to try it now.. just so you know this was my first time seeing a dick and ball that wasn’t attached to a baby getting his diaper changed. So I was really surprised and excited and still thinking I’m being pranked. I flicked his nuts instead. They gave a little bounce that was funny. Flicked them a few more times then slapped them like he asked. I ended up jerking him off with my knee in his balls so that every thrust punched them. First time I’ve seen and held a hard dick and first time I had seen one cum. I went home very enlightened after that