check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Medieval c a stration

Medieval c a stration

Something wonderful just happened. I was at a medieval event and one woman was talking about how the battlefield dead were finished off and she went into lurid detail. She said that the women would come out, she didn't mention men, just women. She then said that the wounded were finished off by the women by cutting their necks but some of the knights had armor around their neck so the girls would have to go for the groin using something called a bollock dagger.

It was a woman who told me this, and she seemed to be quite enthusiastic. She also only mentioned women doing the deed, not men. Could it be that we have a woman with an interest in cock torture and c a stration or is it historical curiosity?

I'm certainly interested in finding out if this actually happened. Does anyone else know? It would certainly make for an interesting story. People were a lot younger in the Middle Ages so who knows how many young girls went out after a battlefield and enjoyed going for the most sensitive parts? Perhaps they even teased the men before doing the deed?

I read something similar but can't find it now. Sounds like an interesting woman you met. I'd follow it up if I were you

Big Supporter
    That sounds, excuse my pun, like a load of bollocks. First, a bollock dagger is actually a thing, but is named that way because the handle looks like a penis, not because it was used for c&strations.

Second, knights were valuable hostages on the battlefield. They were only maimed if they resisted, and a c&strated knight was of lesser value for his family.

If you want to read about a real Romeo and Juliette story, that didn't end with poison, but with a c&stration, you should look up Abelard and Heloïse, a french philosopher that paid a heavy price for falling in love with a princess. The letters they exchanged after he was cut are still considered to this day as the purest examples of courtly love, since all lust had left his body and only his feeling remained.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Abelard

It seems she was wrong about that and probably meant a mercy knife https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misericorde_(weapon)

I'm not sure about the women doing the killing either, but she was quite insistent that it was women who collected the arrows and killed the knights by cutting their throat or stabbing them in the groin.

One can't help but wonder how many times she's told this story and what the reactions would be from the female members of the audience, unfortunately there were only guys with me this time.

Big Supporter
    Yes, even your link mentions "seriously wounded" knights, because any noble that could be saved was worth a lot of money. In fact, most castle sieges included the exchange of prisonners as part of the negociation.
    It is perfectly possible that women did mercy killing on the battlefield, but that was only to off the rank and file soldiers, not noblemen who were easily recognizable by their coat of arms and equipment.
    During one of the battles of the Hundred Year War, a young french noble that arrived late to a battle ended up captured and had his throat sliced because he was wearing the tabard of a dead Trumpet. After learning their mistake, the English said they were sorry, not only for killing a young noble, but also for losing any chance to extort his family.
    It seems like the lady you met is not only misinformed, but goes for a cheap trhill instead of historical accuracy. Maybe she was one of those wiccan feminists that plague American Ren Fairs.

Big Supporter
    Bollock daggers were extremely popular at the time and worn and used by both men and women, and, as previously stated, they're called that because the hilt looks like a pair of balls. The other popular dagger of the period was the rondell dagger, named for its round hilt. The rondell dagger was the most popular dagger for knights, and the bollock dagger was the most popular dagger for everyone else.

Anyway it sounds like she probably likes the idea of stabbing men in the groin. Just focus on that and don't get hung up about the historical accuracy of her talk. The groin, the armpits, the inner thigh and a few other places can be good targets in certain armour types, you get a dagger in wherever you can and those areas are harder to secure fully

Quote Originally Posted by dingo6 View Post
    Something wonderful just happened. I was at a medieval event and one woman was talking about how the battlefield dead were finished off and she went into lurid detail. She said that the women would come out, she didn't mention men, just women. She then said that the wounded were finished off by the women by cutting their necks but some of the knights had armor around their neck so the girls would have to go for the groin using something called a bollock dagger.
    Interesting, thank you.

But you should ask her for the source of this information.

If is she a member of this medieval group, is not for you a problem find contact of this group (they have a website...).

Keep in mind that in ancient times it was not all that rare that penises and or hands and heads were taken as proof of the number of enemy kilted. In 1300 BC the Egyptians defeated the Libyans and brought thousands of penises of the defeated army. My question is, who did the after battle “clean up”? It seems that most ancient armies had a large entourage that followed, they would include a large number of females for various services.