We used to have a regularly updating thread on here for this kind of content, but unfortunately the name of the thread was cringeworthy, being an objectifying and offensive term for trans women. I was thinking that not having a thread called that is good progress in a way, but its absence is also a loss, because not only cis-men can enjoy being ballbusted. So, why not start a thread catering towards queer content, by queer people, for queer people? (if the cis want to get off too that's okay, long as you're celebrating a shared fetish WITH us, rather than making a fetish OF us ;-) ).

To get it started I'll post some of my favourite images from the old thread, so people looking for that content can find it here. Please post your own favourites, or anything you stumble across that seems relevant, or anything else so long as it's not transphobic. I'm also a genderqueer ballbusting bottom so I might start posting original content too if others are into it and it feels safe and supportive enough. But for now, 5 classics from the other thread. I'll post another 5 to bump the thread in a few days
Click image for larger version

Name:Futa6.jpg             
Views:203     
Size:4.9 KB    
ID:22059Click image for larger version

Name:futa3.jpg             
Views:197     
Size:57.3 KB    
ID:22057Click image for larger version

Name:Futa5.jpg             
Views:190     
Size:29.0 KB