I notice from some other kink sites I am visiting that Lost stories topic is the best.
I always found there the best stories I read on various kink subjects.
I think will be good to start one in BB area.

I will start with 2 excellent BB stories (in my opinion of course) that I read many years ago but I am not able to find them anymore.

Story 1: Some amazons / warrior women from another place, invaded a land and many tough men fighters come to protect it.
One guy is caught. He was a great fighter. He manage to defeat many warrior women. Now is tied waiting for interrogation.
He is tied up in a doggy position, on a soft mattress, quite comfortable position. The woman in charge with interrogation want to have important strategic information from him. She knows he is very tough guy, but she knows also the no one manage to resist.
Above resume is from first chapter. The second was not finished yet. Anyone know this story?

Story 2: One rich guy raped a girl. He was caught by some other girls, friends with the victim. He has a big dick and balls. The leader of the group is amazed about how good looking he is. Still she knows that he will not be able to **** any other girl after this day. She is slow and methodical. She put another small girl to masturbate him. She take huge balls in her hands, one in each. She put the thumbs on ball cords. She start squeezing looking in his eyes.
This is also a resume from first chapter. Anyone know this story?

Thanks for any help with those 2.

Please post about your lost BB stories.