check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Princess Nikki Cruel

Big Supporter

Princess Nikki Cruel

The beautiful Princess Nikki have just wrestled her victim in: “Wrestling boy is trample boy” released today on: C4s

In the words of Princess Nikki:

I just love wrestling and even more wrestling my pathetic slaves. I have just defeated my victim, and now it is time for him to worship his champion. I had him lick my sweaty ass after beating him, I had him lick my sweaty armpits and moist feet. So now I think he should feel some pressure from the feet he just licked clean. I start trampling him with my feet, to really make him feel he is beneath me period!

Trampling the loser!

Big Supporter

You are our gym mat

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Zazie Skymm use their slave for gym activities in: “You are our gym mat” released today on: www.princessnikkicruel.com

A slave should be useful for several purposes! So my slave is lying in the hallway while Zazie and me keep walking on him for our own entertainment. We start doing gymnastics on his pathetic body, and by the screams he is really in pain! We start bouncing on his chest and stomach, and I really love trampling his groins. We stand together on him body. So to humiliate this loser even more, we start kissing passionately with hum under our feet!

Watch it at: www.princessnikkicruel.com Trampled gym mat

Big Supporter

Just a floor carpet for us

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Lyen Parker use the slave as a gym mat in: “Just a floor carpet for us” released today on: www.princessnikkicruel.com

My slave is lying in the hallway and are lazy as usual! So Lyen and me keep walking and walk on him whenever we pass. I can’t stand laziness so such needs to be punished! To really show him how much power we have, I start using him as my gym mat. I start doing squats and gymnastics on his pathetic body. Lyen follow my footsteps and give him a trampling lesson as well! This should be a lesson for the slave that laziness is not tolerated in my house!

Watch it at: www.princessnikkicruel.com Under pressure.